Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Yes it is. Although they usually get a free pass by saying that they are actually 18+ or the typical: "The age of consent is 13 in Japan, its a different culture" I love how we suddenly became multicultural.
    I don't know about you, but I can tell a difference between fictional characters and real people. One doesn't exist, the other does.
    Maybe you should also look deeper into things than internet rumor when talking about a country's laws.

"1.Penal Law regarding sexual assault(強姦罪,Gou-kan-zai) is a law defining statutory rape. This law protects every individual who is less then 13 years old. (Penal code No. 177 to 184).

2.Juvenile Obscene act (淫行条例, Inkkou-Jyourei) is a law which protects minor from “unethical relationships” and protects individual who is under the age of 18.

3.Civil Codes (民法 Min-pou)are laws which regulates civil agreements among the citizens, but also Defines everyone under the age of 20 as Juvenile. It protects the rights of the parents and its families."
    https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-age...o-low-in-Japan
    Give that a read because it explains how their laws work. It also tells you that they aren't going around having sex with minors.

I'm not a japanophile nor do I glorify them, they for sure have some big problems and equality is one of them, but the notion that adults can just go have sex with minors in Japan is just straight up false.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    He's right.... until he mentioned paedophilia, I don't know of any relevant political party that supports that anywhere in Europe.

Both conservatives and liberals are obsessed with censorship and they use political correctness as a vehicle through which to achieve that.
    Bullshit... we live at a time when voicing your opinion is easier and is done more often, to greater audiences than ever before. In fact, what you call censorship, at least in US, is an example of why freedom of speech has an inherent device that regulates it... it's called a reply. Just about every single person in this thread bitching about censorship, is actually complaining that the reply wasn't censored... thus making them feel shamed...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    At the same time, there's plenty of people who are bigoted, racist and misogynistic that genuinely think they should just be allowed to spew out anything without consequence, or they'll call it "PC gone mad".
    It's because movements always spawn counter-movements, just like all of history, just look at literature periods.

The PC crowd created the anti-PC crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since US doesn't have laws that limit speech, those bitching about being shamed, are actually bitching about other's freedom of speech.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    It's because movements always spawn counter-movements, just like all of history, just look at literature periods.

Bullshit... the anti-PC crowd, is the PC crowd. There is absolutely no difference between saying "shut up" and "no, you shut up". Just because you try to silence the reply, doesn't mean you are different.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    As I corrected already it was voice recording, and even then if I would film and they would know who are you to blame? So are you taking back what you said? Since that seems hard to do for someone like you.

This had to do with the pussy grabbing. He sexually assaulted someone. I sexually assaulted someone according to you. Trump maybe tried a bit too hard and shouldn't have done what he did, but if someone tells you you shouldn't and move on who cares? So basically your allegations against him are the same as against me, we'll never know if Trump sexually assaulted someone but when looking at my own story I definitely know what I did. So again thanks for proving my point, even if it's only to myself.

No I didn't say that at all. You have to try and read carefully instead of just searching for words and putting them together in your own way.

Let me try to explain it to you: I'm a rapist according to you. I know I'm not. Therefor I suggest you should go after real rapists instead of after your ''rapists'' which includes me and probably Trump (I don't know he's not a rapist, I wasn't there, instead of the masses who know for sure he sexually assaults women by the masses). I just say, spend your time on real rapists instead of your fake made up in your mind ones. If you want the world to be a better place, stop telling the anti immigration people they're racists and stop telling people who flirts with a woman a rapist.

- - - Updated - - -

Oooh so he's not convicted because he's a billionaire? Aaah ofcourse! How stupid to think of me, Trump can basically do whatever he wants. It's not like all women he slightly tried to flirt with are claiming they sexually assaulted them anyways.

And were you there? So you still claim I'm a rapist? When a girl tells no and still grabs you and jumps on top of you, such a rapefest. Your ignorance is mind boggling.
    Someone like me? Please tell me who someone like me is. You just want to insult me, don't you?

Taking back what? I don't recall going back on my word. I've tried to clarify it for you though. I'm not saying he did. I'm saying it's unacceptable for the president of the United States to act like that and talk like that.
    We cant really debate guilt on the matter, as you pointed out.

Nope, I didn't call you a rapist. I never said anything like it. You're keen on telling me not to twist words so please live and you preach and don't twist mine. I said you've admitted to what I'd call sexual assault, not rape. I've never called you a rapist, so stop lying. That you also film women while doing these things, I'm assuming without their consent, is without a doubt also a crime. Though I'm no good with legal lingo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post

There's also people who try to hide the shame of their own crimes and behavior by acting righteous about a cause. Which is why I'm on nobody's side on something like this. I look at everyone with equal contempt.

Deleted
    I said either or, not both at the same time for one person.
    They love him? Who?
    You've got some things to back up with facts and sources.

Blown out of proportion? I disagree, it's utterly unacceptable and shameful behavior FOR THE PRESIDENT.
    It's irony. Hard to grasp?
    Ok, I've got some ''things'' to back up with facts and sources. 1) Won't bother. You're too ignorant anyways 2) What facts and sources?
    It's not, because HE IS THE PRESIDENT. Fucking deal with it already.

AND THEN THIS: YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG? THESE VAGUE ALLEGATIONS MEAN LITERALLY NOTHING.

Ofcourse he fucked women left and right, look at his wife he has now. A beautiful woman 30 years younger than him. Good for him, tells you everything about his life, he probably tried the most beautiful woman and some snowflakes just couldn't handle him. So what? Trump moves on. Now that he's president they suddenly have been sexually assaulted in the masses with no hard evidence. And all the snowflakes believe him. Facts, no feelings, such a hard thing to grasp for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excessive political correctness? Maybe to some extent. But Pedophilia? Get the fuck out of here you homophobic war criminal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Fine, maybe not mainstream, but you cannot deny that several popular media sites have been actively promoting pedophilia. At the very least this makes Putin's claim not completely outrageous and definitely not a conspiracy theory. Exaggerated maybe, but definitely not completely untrue.
    It's the dark backside of freedoms we enjoy, freedoms of expression and freedom of press.
    The proper way to deal with it is by not giving it the attention it thrives on and to correctly and factually dismiss them.

Without the internet, they wouldn't thrive like they do because anyone going around to people's faces saying that pedophiles are victims would...well, get fucked up for being an idiot.
    It's minorities. They're not representative of any greater movement or change in opinion. Nobody will accept shit like this. It will not be normalized

- - - Updated - - -

It's irony. Hard to grasp?
    Ok, I've got some ''things'' to back up with facts and sources. 1) Won't bother. You're too ignorant anyways 2) What facts and sources?
    It's not, because HE IS THE PRESIDENT. Fucking deal with it already.

AND THEN THIS: YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG? THESE VAGUE ALLEGATIONS MEAN LITERALLY NOTHING.

Ofcourse he fucked women left and right, look at his wife he has now. A beautiful woman 30 years younger than him. Good for him, tells you everything about his life, he probably tried the most beautiful woman and some snowflakes just couldn't handle him. So what? Trump moves on. Now that he's president they suddenly have been sexually assaulted in the masses with no hard evidence. And all the snowflakes believe him. Facts, no feelings, such a hard thing to grasp for you.
    Ok then, you give up. That's alright.
    You go ahead and attack my person and not my argument, because I'm just beneath you. Fine, I can tell when someone's beaten and doesn't want to admit it. Change the goalposts all you like, make yourself the victim. You go ahead and sexually assault women while filming them and tell yourself you're not doing anything wrong...

I don't know about you, but I can tell a difference between fictional characters and real people. One doesn't exist, the other does.
    Maybe you should also look deeper into things than internet rumor when talking about a country's laws.

"1.Penal Law regarding sexual assault(強姦罪,Gou-kan-zai) is a law defining statutory rape. This law protects every individual who is less then 13 years old. (Penal code No. 177 to 184).

2.Juvenile Obscene act (淫行条例, Inkkou-Jyourei) is a law which protects minor from “unethical relationships” and protects individual who is under the age of 18.

3.Civil Codes (民法 Min-pou)are laws which regulates civil agreements among the citizens, but also Defines everyone under the age of 20 as Juvenile. It protects the rights of the parents and its families."
    https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-age...o-low-in-Japan
    Give that a read because it explains how their laws work. It also tells you that they aren't going around having sex with minors.

I'm not a japanophile nor do I glorify them, they for sure have some big problems and equality is one of them, but the notion that adults can just go have sex with minors in Japan is just straight up false.
    Ok I gave it a read. So dejure the age of consent is 13,de facto 20+. Japan has such weird laws regarding sex; for example its only considered misdemeanor when an under 13 year old woman have sex with an older man, which seems like an odd thing to add. Also that makes me wonder why then japan has an obsession of sexualizing minors? WEIRD

Anyway TY for the explanation.

Deleted
    Someone like me? Please tell me who someone like me is. You just want to insult me, don't you?

Taking back what? I don't recall going back on my word. I've tried to clarify it for you though. I'm not saying he did. I'm saying it's unacceptable for the president of the United States to act like that and talk like that.
    We cant really debate guilt on the matter, as you pointed out.

Nope, I didn't call you a rapist. I never said anything like it. You're keen on telling me not to twist words so please live and you preach and don't twist mine. I said you've admitted to what I'd call sexual assault, not rape. I've never called you a rapist, so stop lying. That you also film women while doing these things, I'm assuming without their consent, is without a doubt also a crime. Though I'm no good with legal lingo.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also people who try to hide the shame of their own crimes and behavior by acting righteous about a cause. Which is why I'm on nobody's side on something like this. I look at everyone with equal contempt.
    Someone like you is a crazy regressive ''democrat'' (only when it goes in their way though!). I'm not trying to insult you... Or actually I do. You annoy me. Oh and please stop telling you're on nobody's side. It's so clear you don't even have to explain who's side you're on. ''Everyone is equal''. ''I'm on nobody's side''. Only when someone doesn't agree with you all these statements mean literally nothing anymore.

You basically try to paint me as a rapist supported by the fact I FILMED women, when I just voice recorded them. That's why I asked you to take it back, though I don't care about that at all. I just want to see my point proven again that even if you're flat out wrong on something, you still don't take a word back about it.

It's funny that some people hate Republicans because of censorship, and I do too, but when Trump comes they're suddenly all for full censorship. Let this guy be. He's by far the most competent for the US atm. He gives the west hopefully the stamina that we need against the cultural crisis we're facing for the next decades.

If you're a man and you think this is sexual assault, I'm happy that you will NEVER reproduce. Also I chose rapist because that's the hyped word in your circles. Rapist sexist homophobe islamophobe you name it. Also, 3rd or maybe even 4th time telling you. I didn't film, I voice recorded.

I'm done with this, but thanks again for letting me know which side is the real enemy. Saying I sexually assaulted someone /clap

- - - Updated - - -

It's the dark backside of freedoms we enjoy, freedoms of expression and freedom of press.
    The proper way to deal with it is by not giving it the attention it thrives on and to correctly and factually dismiss them.

Without the internet, they wouldn't thrive like they do because anyone going around to people's faces saying that pedophiles are victims would...well, get fucked up for being an idiot.
    It's minorities. They're not representative of any greater movement or change in opinion. Nobody will accept shit like this. It will not be normalized

- - - Updated - - -

Ok then, you give up. That's alright.
    You go ahead and attack my person and not my argument, because I'm just beneath you. Fine, I can tell when someone's beaten and doesn't want to admit it. Change the goalposts all you like, make yourself the victim. You go ahead and sexually assault women while filming them and tell yourself you're not doing anything wrong...
    Oh how good of you! You JUST KNOW when someone's beaten and doesn't want to admit it. Wow! I just wanted to tell you I have that special power aswell and just knew that she was a pathetic liar. How do we solve this tragedy?

All jokes aside. I'm not giving up. You tell me with what facts or statements you want me to come. I'm attacking you as a person because you're still accusing me of sexual assault when I literally explained that it didn't happen. In your books sex would be forbidden therefor you and me wouldn't be here talking, so that's basically a non argument. I just said I fucked women when they first told me no, that it's not that easy for a lot of guys when you do or when you don't chase. THAT IS NOT SEXUAL ASSAULT.

That is why I call you ignorant. That's not ignoring the facts and attacking you as a person, that almost is a fact since you keep answering on only the stuff that you want to hear. That's called IGNORANT. Also, you IGNORE the fact that I told you multiple times I filmed no one.

And please, because I can't seem to understand you. Where exactly am I making myself the victim?

Deleted
    Ok I gave it a read. So dejure the age of consent is 13,de facto 20+. Japan has such weird laws regarding sex; for example its only considered misdemeanor when an under 13 year old woman have sex with an older man, which seems like an odd thing to add. Also that makes me wonder why then japan has an obsession of sexualizing minors? WEIRD

No, it just seems you looked at the picture and skipped the reading.
    "Sexual action with someone under the age of 13 is a felony which is punishable to up to 20 years of forced labor."

You judge Japan, an entire country, on anime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    "Sexual action with someone under the age of 13 is a felony which is punishable to up to 20 years of forced labor."

To be fair, Japan also has Junior idols, which to me is a lot creepier than anime/manga. The later is fiction, so not a big deal.

But the US has child beauty pageants, so not like they have anything to speak about.

they are a fairly sexually repressed society iirc, although from the outside it doesnt seem that way.

Deleted

No but I do judge you on your avatar and signature and that is just... Yuk. But I'm the creep here. Creep telling me I'm a creep, why am I still talking to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes on the first, but what the hell on the second?

[Now, the de-jure age of consent is number 1. It is impossible for anyone in any occasion for anyone under this age to consent in any sexual behavior in Japan. On the other hand, the rest of the rules are the rules of relationship. It does not unconditionally ban relationship for someone younger then the age provided.

Its literally right there. Also in Japan manga alone makes $5 billion annualy and culturally speaking thats what they export. So its fair to say why Japan as a whole sexualizes minors. (And yes Im aware of the nuances in Japanese culture and the place anime & manga have in it and how disconected from reality it is, but based on sales alone it still means it has some levels of acceptance and some nuggets of truth about, specially when it comes to tropes)
    Last edited by NED funded; 2017-01-22 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No but I do judge you on your avatar and signature and that is just... Yuk. But I'm the creep here. Creep telling me I'm a creep, why am I still talking to you?
    Be honest, you're turned on by it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    To be fair, often times isn't that people are saying that those cultures are equal to ours in moral value, it is more asking for understanding why their culture is such and that demanding that it changes wouldn't do much good. We ourselves have had brutal and highly immoral cultures beforehand but we grew beyond those, and we can only hope and push for the middle east to do the same. But for them it also has a lot to do with staying in power, and that is more easily done through controlling culture.
    Inferiority is inherent to saying 'we were like that before, they'll get better'... however when you say anything of that nature in a public forum (media like tv or articles) you'll get crucified because it's not politically correct to call muslims/M-E cultures backwards.. regardless of the atrocities seen there... Or less violent but atleast as worse are things like basic rights for women.

I'm not so sure if it's a power play at this point, everyone has drunk too much of the allah cool aid at this point.

Deleted
    Someone like you is a crazy regressive ''democrat'' (only when it goes in their way though!). I'm not trying to insult you... Or actually I do. You annoy me. Oh and please stop telling you're on nobody's side. It's so clear you don't even have to explain who's side you're on. ''Everyone is equal''. ''I'm on nobody's side''. Only when someone doesn't agree with you all these statements mean literally nothing anymore.
    Not unexpected that you cracked and started throwing out the insults. You know nothing about my political ideals or which political party I support in my own country. Just let me tell you, my country has a lot more nouance and a lot more parties than yours.
    I can argue for or against many different parts of this discussion. You and I just happen to be opposed on this.

You basically try to paint me as a rapist supported by the fact I FILMED women, when I just voice recorded them. That's why I asked you to take it back, though I don't care about that at all. I just want to see my point proven again that even if you're flat out wrong on something, you still don't take a word back about it.
    No, I painted you as someone that commits sexual assault and justifies it.
    I've expressed that I know exactly what power play is and how parents like to play with it. But unless I'm forgetting the details now, you stated that you do this to anyone you flirt with. And if a woman doesn't approve of it, she DOES have a case against you for sexual assault.
    It's fact.

It's funny that some people hate Republicans because of censorship, and I do too, but when Trump comes they're suddenly all for full censorship. Let this guy be. He's by far the most competent for the US atm. He gives the west hopefully the stamina that we need against the cultural crisis we're facing for the next decades.
    I've said nothing of the sort. I've said that as president, it's undignified and shameful behavior. I expect the leader of a country to lead my example, to be a role model and be respectful, dignified, intelligent and responsible. Amongst other things.
    Wanting to grab women "by the pussy" is not any of that. It's not about him being a republican. Plenty of republican presidents have been perfectly good leaders, even if I disagree with their politics.

If you're a man and you think this is sexual assault, I'm happy that you will NEVER reproduce. Also I chose rapist because that's the hyped word in your circles. Rapist sexist homophobe islamophobe you name it. Also, 3rd or maybe even 4th time telling you. I didn't film, I voice recorded.
    Insults, assumptions and then acting like a victim.
    Right, you only bring out your dictaphone at the pub and ask women "can I grab you by the pussy?". That's much better...

I'm done with this, but thanks again for letting me know which side is the real enemy. Saying I sexually assaulted someone /clap
    What you've described is grounds for a case of sexual assault, yes. If it's true, if you've actually done it.

All jokes aside. I'm not giving up. You tell me with what facts or statements you want me to come. I'm attacking you as a person because you're still accusing me of sexual assault when I literally explained that it didn't happen. In your books sex would be forbidden therefor you and me wouldn't be here talking, so that's basically a non argument. I just said I fucked women when they first told me no, that it's not that easy for a lot of guys when you do or when you don't chase. THAT IS NOT SEXUAL ASSAULT.
    I asked you once about facts and sources when it came to your statement that artists love Trump. I'm not sure about what was said exactly, I'd have to go back to find the post.
    More assumptions, insults with some generalizing slander.

It is though. And if you're actually saying you've fucked women, drunk too if I'm going by previous accounts, after they've said no then that could easily be cause for a legal case, because that's rape.
    It sincerely is.
    I don't mean to insult you with this or attack you as a person, but I'm pointing out that by the very definitions of it, you're talking about what (if someone wanted to) could be a case of rape against you. But you're innocent until proven guilty, obviously.
    I don't think we could or should discuss this further. I don't see how I can talk further about this in a polite way.

That is why I call you ignorant. That's not ignoring the facts and attacking you as a person, that almost is a fact since you keep answering on only the stuff that you want to hear. That's called IGNORANT. Also, you IGNORE the fact that I told you multiple times I filmed no one.

And please, because I can't seem to understand you. Where exactly am I making myself the victim?
    Sorry, I missed that.

I have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I love how you think Trump being President is going to do anything to stop "political correctness".
    Putting Trump in power sends a very clear message that political correctness will not be accepted. People in echo chambers can be PC, but it shouldn't come from the top.