Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    If he is not successful, I agree.
    It's not a matter of 'if', it's a matter of 'when'.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The fact that he is refusing to divest himself of his financial interests and stacking the cabinet with political donors and corporate interests is evidence enough.
    What "political donors" has he nominated?

Even if did put political donors in he would be no different than Obama. Or Clinton.... or any other politician in any other country before him.

The Democrats did not expect the states which went so heavily for Obama to swing the way they did. Moreover, the DNC ran a shitty ground game for non-federal positions.
    The Democrats wore themselves out during the primary campaign, and unlike the Republicans they couldn't just do a 360 and walk way from all the bad blood they built up over the summer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stating that the inevitable decline of working class manufacturing jobs in America is inevitable isn't serious, now?

Also, funny that you should call me a communist when it is in fact the free market that is killing American manufacturing. The policies you advocate aren't capitalist, bub.
    Funny you don't deny being a communist. The market...exists. We can make laws to shape how the market flows, and we have chosen to move jobs and factories offshore. Are you ashamed of being a communist now? Did something happen?
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    You can compare trump voters to Wilders voters (in the Netherlands), which are mostly uneducated people or those that are bigoted or racist.
    There's also nothing wrong with being "dumb", as those people are as needed as smart people.

How you can stand behind a person like Trump for all the shit he says and posts on Twitter is beyond me.
    I approve of his base stances. Not that I agree with him in his actions at times however. His message is what got him elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I approve of his base stances. Not that I agree with him in his actions at times however. His message is what got him elected.
    Fair enough.
    He has some good points, just like any politician.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a matter of 'if', it's a matter of 'when'.
    Which when it comes to politics, is the same thing at the end of a term for a President. So yeah, he needs to be looked at as being successful at the end of his 4 years if he wants to be elected again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    Funny you don't deny being a communist. The market...exists. We can make laws to shape how the market flows, and we have chosen to move jobs and factories offshore. Are you ashamed of being a communist now? Did something happen?
    I don't deny it because it's a ridiculous insult that needs to die along with the McCarthyist era that spawned it.

Again, 'shaping how the market flows' is not capitalist - it involves a high degree of government direction of the economy since those directions are generally not profitable. Moreover unless you're planning to ban factories from automating or implementing technological improvements then no amount of legislation is going to bring manufacturing back to the midwest.

What's ultimately the most amusing thing is that you don't care that such laws would make life harder for the vast majority of Americans, including yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Forgive us. Please.

We'll clean up our own mess.
    You won't do anything. You'll sit at home, wasting your life away, crying on the internet, while true hardworking Americans continue to push back against your failing radical ideologies and President Trump works tirelessly to undue the disasters of the 8 grueling years of King Monkey's reign.

Then in 8 years, when President Trump didn't end the world and things are just a little better, you and your ilk will be apologizing to everyone for being a complete shill of liberal propaganda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    What "political donors" has he nominated?
    - Rex Tillerson
    - Betsy DeVos
    - Steve Mnuchin
    - Andrew Puzder
    - Wilbur Ross
    - Linda McMahon

Among others.

Even if did put political donors in he would be no different than Obama. Or Clinton.... or any other politician in any other country before him.
    Obama's cabinet was vastly more educated and had a lot more experts and public servants on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    You won't do anything. You'll sit at home, wasting your life away, crying on the internet, while true hardworking Americans continue to push back against your failing radical ideologies and President Trump works tirelessly to undue the disasters of the 8 grueling years of King Monkey's reign.

Then in 8 years, when President Trump didn't end the world and things are just a little better, you and your ilk will be apologizing to everyone for being a complete shill of liberal propaganda.
    So much edge.

Voted for him for one reason: it pisses you off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remind me how Trump supporters supposedly aren't racist?

I'll look forward to revisiting the quote when the economy crashes again owing to deregulation of the finance sector.

I don't deny it because it's a ridiculous insult that needs to die along with the McCarthyist era that spawned it.

Again, 'shaping how the market flows' is not capitalist - it involves a high degree of government direction of the economy since those directions are generally not profitable. Moreover unless you're planning to ban factories from automating or implementing technological improvements then no amount of legislation is going to bring manufacturing back to the midwest.

What's ultimately the most amusing thing is that you don't care that such laws would make life harder for the vast majority of Americans, including yourselves.
    Why do people pretend to know anything about McCarthy? Educate yourself please. You sound a fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

The Democrats did not expect the states which went so heavily for Obama to swing the way they did. Moreover, the DNC ran a shitty ground game for non-federal positions.
    Democrats generally run on a platform of calling the other candidate a racist/bigot/homophobic/warmongering etc. that is out to take your money. Their opponents don't usually fight back.
    They did it again this time as usual against Trump. Except he fought back because he is not afraid of being PC. Democrats were not prepared for that. The general public liked it and liked what he had to say and voted for Trump.
    Many people are getting sick and tired of PCness being shoved down their throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people pretend to know anything about McCarthy? Educate yourself please. You sound a fool.
    A youtube video wherein one of the sources cited is a book by Ann Coulter.

Surely this isn't pushing a political agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
    freedomradio

10+ Year Old Account

No....its pretty simple. If it's cheaper to make it overseas with labor willing to work 12 hours a day for half a fortune cookie, and there are no tariffs, only real cost is transport. But If all of this is just petty nonsense to you, and jobs don't really matter...why are you so upset? You are like actively fighting against US jobs. And poo pooing over any effort to bring some jobs back to the US. You are a very bad communist sir.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The Democrats wore themselves out during the primary campaign, and unlike the Republicans they couldn't just do a 360 and walk way from all the bad blood they built up over the summer.
    No.
    Hillary had plenty of money and time and could have easily covered the ground game in those particular states. She chose not to for one reason; complacency. She thought she had this race in the bag. Everyone said so; every poll said so. And they were all wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remind me how Trump supporters supposedly aren't racist?

I'll look forward to revisiting the quote when the economy crashes again owing to deregulation of the finance sector.
    Same for us. And one person's racism is not a reflection of Trump's fan base. It may be the picture you want to paint however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Democrat generally run on a platform of calling the other candidate a racist/bigot/homophobic/warmongering etc. that is out to take your money. Their opponents don't usually fight back.
    They did it again this time as usual against Trump. Except he fought back because he is not afraid of being PC. Democrats were not prepared for that. The general public liked it and liked what he had to say and voted for Trump.
    Many people are getting sick and tired of PCness being shoved down their throats.
    For people that bitch so much about the mainstream media, you sure do get a lot of your information exclusively from the mainstream media.

Point in fact, the vast majority of Democratic advertising and discussion was on policy - the media just didn't cover it, because Trump's latest bullshit de jour was more interesting.

And no, the general public -didn't- like what Trump had to offer and they still don't; most people did not vote for him, and his approval rating is in the tank. Moreover, you assume that people voted for him because he wasn't 'PC'; they didn't. They voted for him for the same reasons they voted for Obama.