Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I would rather have a cast time reduction to seeds ;(. The long ass cast time is my main gripe about it.

Deleted
    I love the new class mount now that we can see hd pictures of it and the other coulors, when we saw video at blizzcon i was like "that just looks like the same like the mount we have....." But now it's one off my favorites of the class mounts. It's not as unique like shaman or priest for example but it's way better then the mage disc and the pala horse.

Deleted
    the rend soul trait seems like a really good one, extra souls is what we need in st.
    But i wish the seed trait would reduce cast speed instead of detonation speed.

-50% to proc seed explosion is COMPLETELY useless. This thing procs off 1 dot tick already/

Soooo confirmed destruction has the green mount????

This has made my day.
    Im happy with an updated Dreadsteed for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that Dreadsteed needs some improvements. I for one would like the side spikes to be more protruded apart like classic Dreadsteed and the head should be less skeletal looking and with more horns like classic.

another one here@Archmage Kalec

idk i like the dreadsteed @Gaidax, i think too many spikes woudl be weird.. i do think just 2 more large spikes on the sides would be good, but a ton of little spikes....

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Many of them, at least. DK, DH, and Monks get brand new sets by virtue of not having existed back then.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, maybe not. If it lowers the trigger threshold enough that Agony + Corruption can reach it in less than the cast plus travel time of another Seed, it'd bring back old school Seed spam instead of having to switch over to UA or DS to detonate them.
    But with Seed costing a shard now, it feels like this seed trait doesn't do much since we can already make them explode quite fast.

The trait should just make Seed auto-explode, that would be actually useful, would a lot on things like tich night phase, where mobs keep coming but none stay alive long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Oh my god can we make this fucking thread NOT the "Everyone piles on Felplague over a clash of subjective opinions" kind of thread?

It's the 7.2 discussion thread, get the fuck out with these trivial back and forths.
    But it was equally a subjective opinion that the actual infernal mount was fine, which it could well be for one person but it did differ in significant ways from the summoned one.
    All I tried to get across was that someone who wanted the behavior and form of the summoned infernal in a mount will not be getting that from those mounts, whether they had armor or not.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-01-21 at 07:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Make sure you're stock piling your Order Resources. In 7.2 there will be two new ranks of Order Hall advancements.

Rank 7 lets you choose between a new type of troop or increasing the maximum amount of champions by 1. Cost: 20000
    Rank 8 grants new Relics the ability to grant a Rank Increase to a second Artifact Trait. Cost: 30000

On top of that, there will be new class champions for everyone. A lot of fan favorites like Thisalee Crow are on the list. The new Warlock champion? Kanrethad Ebonlocke.

Make sure you're stock piling your Order Resources. In 7.2 there will be two new ranks of Order Hall advancements.

Rank 7 lets you choose between a new type of troop or increasing the maximum amount of champions by 1. Cost: 20000
    Rank 8 grants new Relics the ability to grant a Rank Increase to a second Artifact Trait. Cost: 30000

On top of that, there will be new class champions for everyone. A lot of fan favorites like Thisalee Crow are on the list. The new Warlock champion? Kanrethad Ebonlocke.
    Afflic. Hilarious. Even he re-specced after we lost Meta.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Gotta get that malefic grasp while it's good!

Rather shameful they went with a Dreadsteed name for the new mount. It doesn't have scales, it's a Felsteed.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because stupid wings on a horse looks much worse in my opinion then a horse charging through the skies on a trail of fire

[IMG]<Image snip>[/IMG]
    Are we DKs now?

i dont think you read the post that its going to be new updates and yeah i think even running on bad looking fire then "ok a horse.. .BUT RANDOM GLOWY WINGS oh look a arcanist manasaber... THEN OH LOO RANDOM GLOWY WINGS"
    Or it could simply work like Invincible and have non-glowy wings all the time.

they arnt based on spec
    Except as Blizzard outright said, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    As you sum up, there are actual differences beyond just the armor and pose.
    So I think that is what their argument was trying to convey, in that it looks thematically like AN infernal, but it isn't THAT infernal with a saddle and armor slapped on it.

So you both have a point as I see it.
    It is still absolutely an infernal by way of a demonic entity formed from rocks.
    But it has still had some appearance changes.
    Their preference is the player summoned appearance.
    Well, FelPlague does have some point in saying that slapping saddle on normal infernal would be awkward. Then again, if you removed the head from the WoD update of Infernal, you'd end up with a mount similar to a Goblin Shredder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Ahem. PVP. You can have a Pitlord.

But yeah, I;d have preferred us to have a demon slave as a mount. Man a whacking great infernal carrying us to battle.
    And how can you get a Pit Lord in PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by digitallyatomic View Post
    Frankly? Because they're opinions of alternatives kind of suck. Like the guy that harped on for ages about how the Infernal mount wasn't an infernal and how it should have been the class mount. How the FUCK would that bitch fly anyways? Way more awkwardly than a running horse, that's for sure. Or the horse should have wings? In all fairness? Not that stupid of a suggestion but still, would look incredibly awkward. Invincible for example looks fantastic stationary, and flying... sort of... But running, it has a severe case of the derp.

This mount will be a fine replacement for my Ghastly Charge. It has no wings, and it's a fantastic flying experience.
    Way to cherry-pick the alternatives to suit your narrative. FelPlague would be proud of you.

rivendare is a skeleton mount, not a demon mount
    also the new midnight is also not a demon horse it is a undead mount
    Considering that the new Warlock mounts have skeletal faces, that's some major distinction you got there.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-01-22 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    I would rather have a cast time reduction to seeds ;(. The long ass cast time is my main gripe about it.
    I also hate the long cast and wish it were lower, but it isn't as big a deal since it's our damage that pops them. if it were all damage, i'd definitely want cast down.

Maybe, maybe not. If it lowers the trigger threshold enough that Agony + Corruption can reach it in less than the cast plus travel time of another Seed, it'd bring back old school Seed spam instead of having to switch over to UA or DS to detonate them.
    Agony + Corruption already pop em in time for me, it's when I am just setting up and have no corruption and an agony at 2-4 stacks that I need my seeds to pop. If Agony at 3 stacks alone can't pop it with this change then it really doesnt do much to help. Its not how much dmg it takes so much as how many globals. Its super quick to cast a UA which will chain pop several casts of seed without any further thought. Unless you can remove that setup global, iuno. Maybe 50% less dmg needed will end up working as it needs... We'll find out!

FOTM Reroller... Demon Hunter Community wouldnt accept him.

The practical reason is that all the new class champions have the Bodyguard trait, and there are no pet-spec Bodyguards. Not Demo, not Unholy, and not Beast Master. Obviously they don't want pets of a pet to be running around being even less controllable.

The practical reason is that all the new class champions have the Bodyguard trait, and there are no pet-spec Bodyguards. Not Demo, not Unholy, and not Beast Master. Obviously they don't want pets of a pet to be running around being even less controllable.
    Also, the new champion being Affliction makes sense because it rounds out the distribution at three of each. In Kanrethad's case, he's basically transcended spec at this point so a gameplay conceit isn't the worst thing in the world imo.

Yeah I'm confused about the respec thing, kanrethad was throwing out chaosbolts and summoning pitlords and what have you, I can't exactly pin a spec on him.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I shed a tear for Zinnin when they made him Affliction and not Demo....