Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    haha so the rioters might get 10 years for smashing that starbucks window.

it's nice to have a pres that gets law & order back into the country.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/01/21/m...osecutors-say/

Ah, so the antifaschista has finally reached the USA.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Pure laughter, claiming you support democracy, right up until the outcome doesn't suit you...

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Yeah but these protests seem stupid. They can be for noble and respectable goals. These ones are not that...
    Reproductice rights, lgbtq rights, women rights and global warming (all of those were the themes of this protest) arent noble goals? Wtf are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    Pure laughter, claiming you support democracy, right up until the outcome doesn't suit you...
    Part of the democracy is the right to protest.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Hypocrites....you dont see these protesters at the embassy when women in Saudi Arabia get a public beating with the whip on daily basis.

Im loving all the tears shed about Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    haha so the rioters might get 10 years for smashing that starbucks window.
    Good. Rioters should get the book thrown at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Reproductice rights, lgbtq rights, women rights and global warming (all of those were the themes of this protest) arent noble goals? Wtf are you talking about?
    That would be a valid point if it weren't a steaming pile of hyperbolic shit. It's the equivalent of the shit the right spewed when Obama was elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    Hypocrites....you dont see these protesters at the embassy when women in Saudi Arabia get a public beating with the whip on daily basis.
    Apples to oranges, and i've seen protestors on embassies when they do shitty stuff (here in chile we marched for palestine, to the israeli embassy)

- - - Updated - - -

Part of the democracy is the right to protest.
    The reproductions right is them whining that they have to pay for their abortions rather then the tax payer.

What lgbtqbbq.. what rights do they not process exactly? I want it named.

We have had equal rights for decades in fact most laws favor women....

Global warming has never been taken seriously and never will be. The second it effects quality of life people stop giving a shit.

Nothing here is noble. It is simply a collection of the wel fare lines marching through a city.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Good. Rioters should get the book thrown at them.

That would be a valid point if it weren't a steaming pile of hyperbolic shit. It's the equivalent of the shit the right spewed when Obama was elected.
    Sorry, but trump is order of magnitudes worse tham obama. Even orders of magnitude worse than dubya. The protestors marched because the're afraid that their rights will be rolled back, at least 30 years

- - - Updated - - -

The reproductions right is them whining that they have to pay for their abortions rather then the tax payer.

Global warming has never been taken seriously and never will be. The second it effects quality of life people stop giving a shit.

Nothing here is noble. It is simply a collection of the wel fare lines marching through a city.
    It seems that you're pretty ignorant about this
    Reproductive rights: they can roll back roe v wade, and make abortion illegal
    Lgbt rights, they can make discrimination legal again

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but trump is order of magnitudes worse tham obama. Even orders of magnitude worse than dubya. The protestors marched because the're afraid that their rights will be rolled back, at least 30 years
    You're missing the point. The right threw hissy fits because they alleged Obama was going to do a bunch of crazy shit, including "take our guns". Guess what, didn't happen. Why? The president can't "rollback" rights. It is nothing more than hyperbole.

We should always condemn destruction of property. But in any group consisting of several million people, a few are going to be criminals. By and large, the protests across the US and the world have been remarkably peaceful.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems that you're pretty ignorant about this
    Reproductive rights: they can roll back roe v wade, and make abortion illegal
    Lgbt rights, they can make discrimination legal again
    They could but is anyone actually doing that?

They could make all crimes legal... would that justify me going outside and protesting it?

These people are idiots and you are stretching so far trying to give them some shred of legitimizey...why?

You're missing the point. The right threw hissy fits because they alleged Obama was going to do a bunch of crazy shit, including "take our guns". Guess what, didn't happen. Why? The president can't "rollback" rights. It is nothing more than hyperbole.
    But he can roll back roe v wade, and marriage equality, with his SCOTUS picks

Yes but Obama never claimed he was going to roll back gun rights. Trump has threatened to roll back freedom of speech, religion, and the press. He can certainly do a lot of damage as president, and is already breaking laws with no reaction from Congress.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump's attorney general believes that homosexuality is a crime that should be punished, so there's that. You can legally be fired for being gay in most states. Transgender people can still be arrested over bathrooms. Global Warming was being taken seriously under Obama with the Paris accord. Trump maintains that climate change is a Chinese hoax. In recent years, it has become nearly impossible for many women to get abortions, as clinics have been shut down by states. And despite what you may think about "laws favoring women," women are still far more disadvantaged and vulnerable in our society. As this election proves, a man can still sexually assault a woman and face no consequences.

BTW, do you have any evidence whatsoever that the majority of the people marching are on welfare? Or were you just name-calling?

Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    Yes but Obama never claimed he was going to roll back gun rights. Trump has threatened to roll back freedom of speech, religion, and the press. He can certainly do a lot of damage as president, and is already breaking laws with no reaction from Congress.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump's attorney general believes that homosexuality is a crime that should be punished, so there's that. You can legally be fired for being gay in most states. Transgender people can still be arrested over bathrooms. Global Warming was being taken seriously under Obama with the Paris accord. Trump maintains that climate change is a Chinese hoax. In recent years, it has become nearly impossible for many women to get abortions, as clinics have been shut down by states. And despite what you may think about "laws favoring women," women are still far more disadvantaged and vulnerable in our society. As this election proves, a man can still sexually assault a woman and face no consequences.

BTW, do you have any evidence whatsoever that the majority of the people marching are on welfare? Or were you just name-calling?
    I would be willing to bet but lets back this shit up.

Who sexually assaulted who and didn't get punished?

Never mind the rest of your drivel that is a hell of a accusation lets see the proof.

I would be willing to bet but lets back this shit up.

Who sexually assaulted who and didn't get punished?

Never mind the rest of your drivel that is a hell of a accusation lets see the proof.
    Here is the order of events: Several women accuse Trump of sexual assault. A tape surfaces of Donald Trump bragging about committing sexual assault, in the exact manner that they described. Several more women come forward to accuse Trump of sexually assaulting them in the exact manner he described, many with witness confirmations. Tens of millions of people rationalize that this is ok. Trump is elected president.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    All that property damage lol, police should roll in with the watercannons.
    and the german shepards

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    and the german shepards
    Would have loved seeing them run like pussies in fear so I agree.

7+ Year Old Account
    But he can roll back roe v wade, and marriage equality, with his SCOTUS picks
    It's not going to happen. It's hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    It's really just hyperbole. But I'll tell you what, if Trump actually starts rolling out these "fascist policies", I'll concede that all this drivel is more than just that. Until then, it's just more of the usually whining by the "losers" and is irrelevant to, well, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    No matter how much you say that, it still doesn't make it true. Why are you assuming he doesn't hold that position anymore? Because he said so?
    You know what? I'm not going to continue a conversation with someone who lacks even basic reading comprehension skills. I've already clarified my statements, multiple times. If you're unable to grasp it, just move along.