Poll: Most UNDERWHELMING Class Mount

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Demon Hunter mount seems just cluster fuck of everything. Out of the Class Halls I have played, my favorite is rogue and least favorite is Paladin.

I was hoping mages could get giant book to fly with

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You're either too lazy or new to the game. I refuse to believe anyone who has played for more than few months doesn't have a single one, it's just not possible unless you AFK in one place and don't do any content. I guess you could also just not give a shit about achievements/mounts in general, in which case you probably shouldn't be in a mount thread in the first place.
    I've played for 12 years. Protodrakes just never looked good enough to bother getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Surprised to see so many people voting Mage, I think that one looks pretty cool, reminds me of the fight in Wrath I forget the name of. Big blue dragon, pretty hard to forget, you fight him while flying on a different dragon for some reason I never understood... I think it looks pretty awesome..
    I think it's disliked because of its simplicity. It's not some large monster but a rather small flying disc. I personally think it's one of the nicer looking class mounts because I love the idea or concept if you will behind it.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I'm actually really surprised people are angry about the warrior mount. Sure, it might be a reskin, but it still looks pretty good. Compared to the mage disc? rofl! Or the super-plain, underwhelming paladin mount?

But yeah, that priest owl is damn cool!
    We already have other, better, proto-drake options. This one is just poorly detailed and kinda derpy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I've played for 12 years. Protodrakes just never looked good enough to bother getting one.
    Their big problem is that they look a lot better without a player on them. They're very wide and long but not to tall, so you put a player on them and they stick out to much, not to mention whenever they move the player just wobbles around on top somewhat comically.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Pretty much any mount, of that player's mains class

Ye I'm warrior and that obese dragon thing is pretty underwhelming :P but I kinda like mage discs, pala and lock horses and DK wyrm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Couldn't make a "best" poll? Had to be negative from the start.
    The "best" poll is already on the main mmo-c page. I wanted to allow those who got shafted when it comes to their "SUPER EPIC class mount" and "Legendary Class Hall" to express their thoughts on the matter.

If you want the glass half full then I could say "Which class mount has the most room for improvement?" but that's just job interview talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Shaman
    2: DH
    3: probably Warrior

I like the idea of a "Which class mount has the most room for improvement?" thread. Might nudge people to give suggestions. Might also show them that a fitting mount isn't the easiest choice when people tell them how terrible their idea is after all.
    Just think of this thread in that manner.

Deleted
    Out of all the class mounts the mage mount is definately the one i'd choose. It looks good and its not just another generic beast.

The rogue one could be cool. A raven isnt a bad idea. But they made it look wimpy and the cap. The fucking cap. Someone should be fired for that cap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorti View Post
    The Death Knight mount...I already have a frost wyrm !
    They're better looking than the ICC ones, at least (assuming the textures get fixed).

It does seem kind of weird to me that I have the ICC ones and I love riding them, yet when I saw the DK mount I still got really excited. It just looks so much cooler. xD

In the same boat. Was wondering what the hate is about the warrior mount. Ok..it is another dragon, but not the ugliest.
    The mage dic, now that I see it...I really don't mind. In this case I don't understand why people would prefer a bubble over it...or a globe

Paladin mount - plain indeed. Since they are also flying mounts...maybe some wings would have helped? Could somehow imagine Paladins on an eagle / lion - or mix of those animals.
    Problem is, the only iconic mages I can think of off the top of my head never use mounts. Jaina just portals everywhere like a boss. Khadgar turns into a bird(or at least he used to), and that's really a druid thing anyway. Illidan is technically a mage, or at least uses a mix of arcane and fel magic, but he's got his own demon wings. Arch Mage Vargoth just shows up when it's convenient via Star Wars hologram.

In all honesty, the only mage-type MOUNT I can think of that would be appropriate would have been something inspired by the Blue dragonflight. A mini-Malygos or something along those lines. Woulda been a better pick than some disc with smoke coming off it.

On a side note, maybe Paladin horses can fly because they're.....LIGHTer than air? Huh? huh!? Get it!!!

Ok...that was lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty, the only mage-type MOUNT I can think of that would be appropriate would have been something inspired by the Blue dragonflight. A mini-Malygos or something along those lines. Woulda been a better pick than some disc with smoke coming off it.
    To be fair, the whole idea of "mages flying on discs" in WoW started with the Malygos fight in Wrath, so it technically is inspired by the Blue Dragonflight (or at least the Nexus War).

Deleted
    Pally, especially as a Tauren its a fucking Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    We already have other, better, proto-drake options. This one is just poorly detailed and kinda derpy.
    Ok, yeah. I can kind of see that. Hmm....so, maybe they should have gone with something Valkyr inspired? Or switch it up and go with a Deathwing looking dragon instead(isn't one of the warrior artifacts crafted from DW's scales?).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    To be fair, the whole idea of "mages flying on discs" in WoW started with the Malygos fight in Wrath, so it technically is inspired by the Blue Dragonflight (or at least the Nexus War).
    The Scions during phase 2? yeah, I guess. But a disc isn't as cool as a freaking dragon.

Deleted
    Ok, yeah. I can kind of see that. Hmm....so, maybe they should have gone with something Valkyr inspired? Or switch it up and go with a Deathwing looking dragon instead(isn't one of the warrior artifacts crafted from DW's scales?).

- - - Updated - - -

The Scions during phase 2? yeah, I guess. But a disc isn't as cool as a freaking dragon.
    I think the discs on both malygos and here are way cooler then a generic dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Between Lock and Pally. They already have horses for their class mount :/

Locks especially they could have gone with some freaky looking demon a la Shaman riding an elemental. But no. Here's another horse with spikes.
    But then someone would complain that one has it better, or that it was copied and therefore no longer original.
    As much as I dislike it being "another fiery horse", which by itself isn't even unique to warlocks any longer then it would be something to complain about no matter what we get.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I voted on the Mage mount. It's just very lackluster. I think they should have gotten the Rogue one - raven form. Khadgar is always transforming into a raven, so I think it makes better sense. I know the Pally one is getting a lot of votes, but I actually really like the updated horse form. I love horses, though
    No it doesnt make any sense, as the reason that Khadgar can even transform into a raven is his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Warlocks need a demon disc.

Would players have liked if it was switched? Mages get a mage themed horse and Locks get a demon disc?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Warlocks need a demon disc.

Would players have liked if it was switched? Mages get a mage themed horse and Locks get a demon disc?
    I think mages would be in an uproar over a horse. From my memory mages and horses have no common ground in warcraft.

I could see a warlock getting some kind of wings. But i really feel like the disc makes sense for mages. Manipulating/enchanting things and so on. Warlocks seem more into the summoning and shaping magics. I dunno might be me

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin or Warlock - Its basically an armored version of their base class mount with wings attached.

Underwhelming Class Hall goes to DKs - Same thing I've seen ever since Wrath, and now I can't even use it as a portal to the EK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.