Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean, if I remember correctly, he basically encouraged people to murder Hillary should she win.
    Hmm, don't recall that. Wouldn't put it past him thought. What I had in mind was him advocating war crimes to show how tough US is on terrorism. But yeah, just an example, there should be plenty things he said that are worse than Madonna having thoughts about bombing stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    *the wind blows as a lone man stands with his son on a cliff edge in the forest. He stands silently before speaking*

"It begins" he says in a low sad voice

His son confused by the outburst looks to his father "what does father?" He asks.

His father sighs before looking at him with haunted eyes "celebrities making terrible jokes about killing the president in a sad attempt to stay relevant... "
    Ok.. generally your posts make me facepalm, but that was amusing.

It was a stupid thing to say, but it does scream publicity stunt. I hope no one ever has those sorts of thoughts realistically. That's a lot of innocent people that get snuffed out if it happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Who hasn't dreamed about doing that?
    Someone actually doing it would be the best thing that could possibly happen to the US right now.
    Have Pence as the president? While not as orange, he is rather scary as well.

Maybe I shouldn't be, but I'm still surprised over the amount of hate\dislike over a guy who technically hasn't done anything yet. I could see if we were a year in and he's passed and pushed Laws that did many bad things to various groups. But so far, we're just upset on his silly head comments\tweets.

I mean he went from lock her up (Mrs. Clinton) to giving her a standing ovation (at the inaugural Luncheon). Isn't it pretty clear that he says whatever would get him the votes and now we'll see the New York Democrat side of Trump?

On Topic, It's disappointing to hear such things, partly because you don't know if she's reaching out to the nut jobs to do her bidding or just trying to be cool\funny. There are tons of 20 years who say things like this all the time, so not too much to get excited about.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah that's what everyone born 1985ish onwards will think of her; I was just trying to work out why she got so famous in the first place

Tota probably hit the nail on the head
    From what I understand, it was like what Lady Gaga is to you these days.

She was different, rebellious, out there, didn't care about a hostile reprisal, didn't care about being insulted or shamed. It was more of a refreshing appeal compared to significantly more prude and straight-laced talents of the age (what you would call "politically correct" in this day in age).

I liked some of her songs when they were current, but I wouldn't say that I was a follower of her, but I respected her for being able to "not give a damn what other people think" attitude.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    "Look at me, I am a 100 years old but still want to be relevant! Please, why wont you look at me!?"
    Are you talking about yourself here? Don't be so hard on yourself man sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Have Pence as the president? While not as orange, he is rather scary as well.
    Yeeaaaa that. Trump is a man-baby that's going to set the country back a few hundred years, but he doesn't seem interested in trying to 'cure' gay people or any of the other rather insane thing Pence believes in.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I would imagine there are a great many people who wish to see Trump/Pence dead. The minority effectively elected the most divisive president to date, how it surprises anyone that people are thinking about a world in which air force one malfunctions, or the secret service has friendly fire incidents is beyond me.
    I agree with your minority comment. Plenty of people would be saying the same thing if Hillary managed to get the electoral votes. People would point to the fact that the minority of people (only 48.2%) put an extremely divisive and corrupt person into the White House.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    "Look at me, I am a 100 years old but still want to be relevant! Please, why wont you look at me!?"
    pretty much, she's exhausting the ways she can get back into the spotlight so she's resorting to shock tactics

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Because she's a stupid celebrity, not some whackjob with a shack in the middle of nowhere.
    So shes a wackjob with alot of money. And?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Cynical- View Post
    She also said "If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob". “I have a lot of eye contact, and I do swallow.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWf3j2wO7Bc
    That explains why Trump won. Men were running scared from the prospect of having a coarse, mummy dust lubed blowjob rip their dick apart while Skeletor stared deep in to their eyes and soul. It all makes sense now.

I am ok with an investigation to see how far she has taken her thoughts to blow it up, but just based on those comments there is nothing illegal. If she had said, "someone should blow up the white house", "I am thinking of blowing up the white house", or even something like "I would be happy if someone blew up the white house" then there could be a crime.

Well at least she doesn't have to spend the next couple of years blowing every guy that voted clinton in? I guess she would've preferred that instead?

I mean this obviously falls under freedom of speech, even if its fucking stupid. She's clearly not an actual threat.
    Unbelievable. If ANY conservative had said this when Obama was elected you would be demanding they go to jail. They'd be labeled racists, and this is a hate crime! You'd tear them apart. As would every media outlet and every liberal talk show host.

Once again, hypocrisy rears its ugly head.

Deleted
    I mean this obviously falls under freedom of speech, even if its fucking stupid. She's clearly not an actual threat.
    A lot of countries have old laws on the book that make threatening or insulting the head of state a crime. Typically these laws are mostly ignored, but sometimes you also see politicians use such old laws to get their ways. If trump says to persecute it would probably happen, especially to non famous people.

I see so many of these threads, get over it your president is trump. Americans seem so dramatic about this you have a 500 year old corpse celeb prattling on for what seems to be just attention, or lack of a better social cause in what sounds like a propaganda speech it's just so weak.

He's not even as bad as bush jr WHO COULD BARELY READ , he hasn't even started a war. Is he loud and obnoxious? Maybe. Lyndon Johnson was your president and he was obsessed with showing of his penis, the world survived.

Now we have social justice warriors and so many people who think politics are cool over this presidency when really all I hear is them reciting things they've heard on the news word for word without any real opinion. It makes you all look bad.
    Last edited by Gohzerlock; 2017-01-22 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Madonna falls in the Meryl Streep category in my mind, very left wing.
    And left is better than right. What's your point?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Nothing new the "tolerant" "peaceful" "understanding" left people see no problem in using violence when people dont think as them.

Mabye thats why they like Islam so much and marching for Sharia laws.
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2017-01-22 at 06:39 PM.

Madonna is a horrific and vile garbage.

Who knew that a sweet Jewish child would grow up to be an iconic pop star and then throw away her legacy by acting in such a classless and atrocious manner.

Definitly earns that #nastywoman title.