Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yeah right.
    What could possible go wrong with a war in the middle east?
    I agree. If we kill our enemies, they win.

I wonder if this was the same guy from the times who wrongly reported the bust of MLK was taken out.

Seems the same level of crazy
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Then you bare the hatred knowing that your monstrous act saved billions in the wars you prevented.

There isn't a happy ending to the middle east. The very concept of peace is utterly alien to them. The problem is technology keeps advancing and the amount of harm they are capable of grows. We would be better off to nip it in the bud now then later.

This will of course never happen but it would be the best of choices we realistically have left.
    The very concept of peace is alien to them? regional wars go on all over the world, but for some reason the west invades only one specific region once a decade. So don't act like were innocent or anything.

If you want peace and stability, treat it like every other similar situation in the past. Set up a few neutral UN enforced DMZs and then start investing in education and infrastructure in the area, but let them make their own choices. Yeah it'll take a few decades, but the next generation that won't grow up with war will not hate you nearly as much.

ofc stability is obviously not what the west wants for the region.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    "Look at me, I do not approve genocide! I'm better than y'all!" - That's the virtue signalling. Everyone that is sane - and not a troll trying to get the rise out of you - already follows that notion.
    The flying fuck? Since when not approving genocide became virtue signalling?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The flying fuck? Since when not approving genocide became virtue signalling?
    If you do not understand it, you won't even with me explaining it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    The very concept of peace is alien to them? regional wars go on all over the world, but for some reason the west invades only one specific region once a decade. So don't act like were innocent or anything.

If you want peace and stability, treat it like every other similar situation in the past. Set up a few neutral UN enforced DMZs and then start investing in education and infrastructure in the area, but let them make their own choices. Yeah it'll take a few decades, but the next generation that won't grow up with war will not hate you nearly as much.
    Then people wonder why China is becoming a world power with the rebuilding of Africa.

- - - Updated - - -

If you do not understand it, you won't even with me explaining it.
    No, do explain, how a human value of defending human life is virtue signalling. Do tell us.

You leftist people acting like USA killing people in Syria and middle east would be somthing new because of Trump LOL. Like Obama never bombed and killed civil people with drones in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    You know that it was your policies that made it the mess that is today
    Yeah...no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    You leftist people acting like USA killing people in Syria and middle east would be somthing new because of Trump LOL. Like Obama never bombed and killed civil people with drones in Syria.
    Reason why not even Trump knows what the hell is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Is this somekind of "two wrongs make a right" spin on things?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    No, do explain, how a human value of defending human life is virtue signalling. Do tell us.
    Everyone, except those who actually persue Genocide while knowing it's bad, are already living by that. Someone else who shares that notion with the majority, isn't getting extra brownie points. Sorry, you are not special.

Trump does not have the support of the people and there is already massive protests. He will not get popular support for any war he tries to launch and it will lead to more civil unrest.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    You must have missed the 13 million that protested world wide against the second Iraq war. The first one was reaction to Kuwait.
    I remember the first one. I was in college. Still the protests didn't stop the war before it happened. Trump is showing tendencies of dictator demonizing the press, feeding lies (inauguration crowds), and dismissing the biggest protest in american history: Women's March -- with sister-protests held all around the world. I have never seen something to that magnitude -- and I am over age 40.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The problem is technology keeps advancing and the amount of harm they are capable of grows. We would be better off to nip it in the bud now then later.
    Sounds like what Germany military told Wilhelm II about Russia before they finally got their excuse to force them into a war.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    I wonder if this was the same guy from the times who wrongly reported the bust of MLK was taken out.

Seems the same level of crazy
    FAKE NEWS WITH FAKE VIDEO

I mean who are we going to believe god-king Trump or our lying eyes and ears.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this is the brightest of ideas. Like every sane person out there, I wish for an end to terrorism (islamic in this case). But waging a war in that region will not be as 'simple' as the Iraq war. The enemy is not some government or military target. It are religious zealots (and just as many psychopats) residing in urban areas, eagerly using civilians as meat shields. It would be a nasty fight like no other and the only way to somehow fight this is with a lot of personnel on the ground. And how you think neighbouring countries will react to an American invasion? How will Russia react when America either purposely of accidentally causes harm to a Russian ally (the clans/allies/group divisions are not black and white in the Middle East)? You think Iran will just stand by and watch? Furthermore the Arabic civilian uproar will be massive when America hits civilians.

It will result in a third world war, with an outcome like Vietnam v2.0 where nobody wins, everyone loses, an insane amount of deaths and not much changed in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    We need a "Priest of Trump" who divine Trump's sacred words for meaning.
    And someone who stands next to him at all times and continuously chants his name in a reverent tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    And someone who stands next to him at all times and continuously chants his name in a reverent tone.
    We don't need that, Trump already talks in third person to praise himself.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Nobody knows war better than me"

-Trump Feb 01 2017

Deleted
    Everyone, except those who actually persue Genocide while knowing it's bad, are already living by that. Someone else who shares that notion with the majority, isn't getting extra brownie points. Sorry, you are not special.
    Yet, there were people on this thread supporting it and those ideals should be debated and destroyed.