Page 21 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just to recap, that nasha fellow isnt she the one who got inside the tomb when it collapsed in WC3?

Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    Just to recap, that nasha fellow isnt she the one who got inside the tomb when it collapsed in WC3?
    Yes, she is.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well here is someone's fan made version of him, which I really want.
    https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1463508159

I'll post a pic, so people don't think you are crazy. <3
    oh god, now i want murloc playable so badly *-*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    Naisha yes.
    She was the Huntress you got during the Sentinel Campaign in the Frozen Throne.
    Had her for like three missions before she died.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    oh god, now i want murloc playable so badly *-*
    Murlocs would be a interesting race if they ever do it, but I would prefer the Ogres.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    No he won't be. Sargeras is the final boss. They said at blizzcon that Argus will be the final burning legion chapter.

So whether we kill him or restore him, doesn't matter, we will be facing him.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol no. Azeroth would get sliced in a second and cya titan. No amount of power will be strong enough to counter Sargeras.

The only ones that are strong enough to defeat him is probably Elune and certainly the void lords. Problem with that though is the fact that Elune never directly intervenes but she will probably give us a relic to power us up. As for the void lords, they are obviously stuck in their own realm.
    You do realise Elune and Azeroth are the same thing ?

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Well here is someone's fan made version of him, which I really want.
    https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1463508159

I'll post a pic, so people don't think you are crazy. <3
    I've wanted those wings back on my warlock all expansion... Now murlocs have them... in the correct colour no less.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There are Eredar in the Broken Shore that are channeling the Void. Wtf?
    the legion has been using shadow magic for ages.

so much for "wi muzt destrpoy uvurithin so da void lords dunt tok uver! da vuid is buuuuud!"

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    the legion has been using shadow magic for ages.

so much for "wi muzt destrpoy uvurithin so da void lords dunt tok uver! da vuid is buuuuud!"
    Using shadow / void magic doesn't mean they are friends with the Void Lords, though?
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    That Achimonde stuff is from 2015 though where they were thinking about changing it still. They had basically a year until legion launched to change it, so it seems pretty confirmed if there are questlines in legion that basically confirm that he was killed for real.
    Yeah, many people still get more credit to many blue post or twitters declaration from the managers of blizzard even if they don't work in the lore department, they still follow a opinion, like one time Kosak twitter or he did a blue post about the world soul saying she died long ago and her spirit live in every living thing in azeroth, next morning the declaration was deleted and many members of blizzard were obligated to told that was a lie and azeroth still lives. I would only take in game and media things as canon like books(even wolfheart was mention in the game and hopefully we are gonna see how Tyrande and Furion deal with Maiev)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Using shadow / void magic doesn't mean they are friends with the Void Lords, though?
    No, because void magic is just energy is like call malfurion a paladin because sometimes he uses the power of the light of elune(at least in stormrage novel)

Here's something interesting I haven't seen mentioned yet:

If you go to the Abilities Section of the Sisters of the Moon fight, it says "Huntress Kasparian" instead of Naisha.

So Naisha was probably a "last minute" change.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^^ Nice find there.

Really wonder who Kasparian was going to be.
    Glad they made the change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Probably wanting to corrupt the land, and would make more sense to use fel magic.
    Place holder model for now I guess?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    Citation granted. I'll repeat, they have no idea what to do with Archi yet and it seems this is because; it's not properly explained in game that they die in the Nether only and not everyone saw Mythic phase.

Originally Posted by Dave Kosak
    Is Archimonde really dead?
    I can tell you our idea behind that. We might change it. This might not be canon. This might be something that we decide we're gonna tinker with. I'll try and explain what the thinking was. The idea was that the demons in the Burning Legion, they're kind of immortal in that they can exist across all the planes, unless they're killed in the actual Twisting Nether itself. So killing Archimonde at the World Tree in Warcraft 3... well, he was killed on Azeroth, but he would re-coalesce in the Twisting Nether and come back to haunt us again. And the idea was if you played in Mythic and defeated Archimonde, you actually defeated him in the Nether and that he'd be dead dead for good. That was the idea that we played with. We tried to explain that and I don't know if... that certainly doesn't come across in-game because it's not necessarily explained in-game. Maybe we'll change that. Maybe we'll change the canon of that. But that was the idea that we were working with... was unless you rip these demons out and take them to the Twisting Nether and kill them there, they'll always keep coming back. But maybe that's not canon. Maybe we'll tinker with that idea. (Source)
    It is canon at the moment is what it says. You're claiming they're "unsure", but it started out saying that but ended saying yes it is canon as of this moment. Until they say something else the post you linked says it's canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Just sayin', but having quests texts state you killed Archimonde does not mean anything at all. Many quests refer to us having killed certain demons before, yet they are all back, fighting against us even now.

If they actually killed him off as well, it would be yet another disaster for them, putting VERY IMPORTANT LORE INFO in mythic only once again. I like to think they learned their lesson after the Cho'Gall fudge up from earlier in WoD.

That said, i do not think he died properly, but i do not think we will fight him again. His next and proper death will be at the hands of a named lore figure.
    If KJ says he's dead, he's dead because KJ knows how this works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Yeah, and the fallout they copped from it was more cataclysmic than the expansion.

What they endured after the Cho'Gall thing was even worse, they even admitted they thoroughly fucked up with it and would not repeat the same mistake again.
    They endured nothing from Cho'gall. Stop making that claim. They never even apologized to my knowledge which means they felt it was fine.

^^^^ Nice find there.

Really wonder who Kasparian was going to be.
    Glad they made the change.
    Some random night elf like the butcher in highmaul, just a random boss

Probably wanting to corrupt the land, and would make more sense to use fel magic.
    Place holder model for now I guess?
    Probably, I hear blizzard is trying to enhance some effect of magic like arcane, frost, fel and light

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    A:Some random night elf like the butcher in highmaul, just a random boss

B: Probably, I hear blizzard is trying to enhance some effect of magic like arcane, frost, fel and light
    A: Hmmm...I see...
    I like the change, because they would have to make a backstory for her then that would make sense, but since Naisha was already was in the Tomb so they changed it.

B: I mostly seen the demons use fel magics.
    For the Horde!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2755503?page=1

I have never seen anti-horde bias this bad before
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    People are just delusional and trying to come up with most stupid reasons to keep Sargeras around. There's no chance Sargeras isn't the final boss.
    Sargeras is far beyond us we will not kill him this expansion. We might hurt him but we wont kill him. Its more likely he will use an avatar and fight us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2755503?page=1

I have never seen anti-horde bias this bad before
    That is why I am Horde.
    Holy crap so many stupid idiots in that thread. Not the Horde ones. <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Sargeras is far beyond us we will not kill him this expansion. We might hurt him but we wont kill him. Its more likely he will use an avatar and fight us.
    I can imagine that the Burning Legion might be stopped for now, but they might come back later on.
    Just thinking of the possibilities.
    For the Horde!

holy shit. i just went through tehd shoemaker's highjacked portal.

idk where this legion ship is floating at, but i do know it's really fucking interesting.

where the hell could this be?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think it's Xoroth; there is a large area just below Tedh with lots of mobs from and portals to Xoroth. The warlocks will probably use the portals for their class campaign to get their mount of course.

It looks a lot like the spaceships we fight Viz'adum on
    wherever it is, there's a shitload of re-used moons in the skies. draenor's and outlands, and a couple of them look distorted like you have triple vision when looking at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    I wouldn't really put all my faith into a wiki page. Blizzard hasn't confirmed whether Archimonde is dead yet, in all seriousness I don't even think they know what they want to do with him.
    It goes without saying that they don't know what they want to do with him, considering what they said.

But as current things stand, he is dead. That is definitely up to changing, and I would even say most likely, but currently with our current knowledge? He is.