Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    "playing a dranei druid or whatever..." says all...
    You stopped the video right there didnt you? She literally corrected herself 1 second after.

Haters gon' hate!

any1 elses balls go in there mouth when she said draenai druid? spine tingling. *crawls under the table*

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    any1 elses balls go in there mouth when she said draenai druid? spine tingling. *crawls under the table*
    I'm not much for ball sucking, so 'fraid not.

How very nice! An event to remind me of my dead faction and the reason I stopped playing WoW.
    Now even if I ever log back in I will see the flying flag of the enemy faction and remember that my faction is dead, that there's only one or two 10man raiding guilds left and no community whatsoever.
    And then I'll go back to Nost again and enjoy a real mmo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienor View Post
    How very nice! An event to remind me of my dead faction and the reason I stopped playing WoW.
    Now even if I ever log back in I will see the flying flag of the enemy faction and remember that my faction is dead, that there's only one or two 10man raiding guilds left and no community whatsoever.
    While you're at it, delete your MMOC acc and thus improve the community that's left on retail
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Yay, more Group Content Holidays are usually such a bore, really look forward to enjoy this one with my mates.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Are the micro-holiday's on Live or is this for PTR for now?

I usually do holiday content but I will be skipping the minis. It would have been nice if Blizz had expended more energy on creating a couple more real events so we'd have something every month to celebrate, do fun quests, etc.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienor View Post
    You just complained about the lack of 10 man guilds and then immediately after mention going back to Nost, which is a version of game where those 10 people would be 25% of what you need.

Why the hell are you even here if you don't play and don't like the game anymore? Just to be a vocal whiner?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    looks like Ronda has been working on her hunter again
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osh/Lunya/feed
    her name backwards is Aynul(anal)......vin diesel musta been havin a good ole time

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Gonna be fun to get back down into Silithus. I know it's a very hated zone, but gathering mats for weeks + opening the AQ gate and the Qirajii forces + Colossi rushing out was one of the best times of WoW for me. I think my guild stayed up 48 hours for the entirety of the event.
    I remember being in the zone for the event and the world server being down on and off for the entire day of the day. Missed pretty much the entire event including the actual opening and even when I was online and trying to attack the mobs I was barely able to cast an instant ability. Good times...

I could have sat at my computer for the entire day and night spamming login and then maybe I could have played a massively laggy experience for a few mins at a time between the world server down messages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    I so remember gathering the materials in vanilla. You would run around like a maniac gathering shit and you really had no clue what would come out of the time spent. Kids today will never understand farming. Spoiled generation with free epics and legendarys.
    I was there and turning in linen cloth was not an exhilerating experience. The pay off at the end was a ridiculously laggy unplayable event in which you could barely even cast an instant ability and the world server was constantly going down. I spent more time trying to login than actually in game (and when I was in game it was taking about 2 minutes to cast 1 spell).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    I remember being in the zone for the event and the world server being down on and off for the entire day of the day. Missed pretty much the entire event including the actual opening and even when I was online and trying to attack the mobs I was barely able to cast an instant ability. Good times...
    Dang that's lame. I know our server crashed multiple times but, we never had world server is down for too long.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Except it's not really the AQ event, it's just a pointless grind with now pointless bosses from something that used to grant loot but has been broken since sometime in TBC I think it was.

This is going to be a handful of people that go do it, realize they get zero from it and don't mess with it for more than 15 minutes probably.

It doesn't need to offer gear but it needs an incentive or its dead content on arrival.
    Lol you guys are so greedy man. WoW kids these days. It's to commemorate the greatest even WoW has ever seen and it's there for fun.
    And there are plenty and plenty of people participating, so you statement is already dead.
    Its chaotic and it's fun to see some World PvP in Silithus again Horde vs Alliance.

It actually turned out to be a very fun event imo lol. Horde and Alliance are going at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    Lol you guys are so greedy man. WoW kids these days. It's to commemorate the greatest even WoW has ever seen and it's there for fun.
    And there are plenty and plenty of people participating, so you statement is already dead.
    Its chaotic and it's fun to see some World PvP in Silithus again Horde vs Alliance.

It actually turned out to be a very fun event imo lol. Horde and Alliance are going at it!

Thanks for the guide, MMO-C, nobody else has put one up, afaik!

It's also noteworthy that turning the quests from the bosses in and doing the world quests shoud be interesting for leveling. I turned in a quest from a big summoned boss and it rewarded something like 320k xp at lvl 106.

So levelers, go to Silithus, it's worth it, especially for leveling alts if you can't stomach any more questing in the Broken Isles