Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Loaded die is literally 1 roll with two+ buffs. For most people thats not enough in itself. People are vastly overplaying this gold trait.

I'm not saying it isnt preferable to have. But for people who didnt like the randomness of rtb, this will change nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Loaded die is literally 1 roll with two+ buffs. For most people thats not enough in itself. People are vastly overplaying this gold trait.

I'm not saying it isnt preferable to have. But for people who didnt like the randomness of rtb, this will change nothing
    I will say though, this will help M+ damage a lot. I don't know about others but i don't TB/3+ in m+. I TB/2+. So this will make that a cinch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    I will say though, this will help M+ damage a lot. I don't know about others but i don't TB/3+ in m+. I TB/2+. So this will make that a cinch.
    Depends on legendaries really. But yeah it WILL help. But its nothing drastic

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious why you think Loaded Dice would have a change on SnD
    Because it will... Just like poison knives changes if you play with AP

There is no way a 1 point artefact trait cease to work if you change a talent

I'm curious why you think Loaded Dice would have a change on SnD
    Because SnD replaces RtB and every other trait that effects one ability that's changed by a talent gets effected as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    Because it will... Just like poison knives changes if you play with AP

There is no way a 1 point artefact trait cease to work if you change a talent
    Explain to me how poison knives changes if you use AP versus not using AP.

Loaded dice does nothing. Luckily we have like 6 months to get this changed. It should guarantee 2+ rolls while AR is active. Also if we could get them to bake 1 second true bearing into the spec and remove it from the buff table I think we'd be golden. This won't change anything. The more I think about it the less useful it is. How often are you re-rolling a bad buff right as AR comes up? It seems like an early stab at a good idea but not enough yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Explain to me how poison knives changes if you use AP versus not using AP.
    Without AP : When Fan of Knives strikes targets poisoned with your Deadly Poison, Deadly Poison instantly deals 4% of its remaining damage.

With AP : Increases the effect of Agonizing Poison's damage bonus by (4 /)%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Loaded dice does nothing. Luckily we have like 6 months to get this changed. It should guarantee 2+ rolls while AR is active. Also if we could get them to bake 1 second true bearing into the spec and remove it from the buff table I think we'd be golden. This won't change anything. The more I think about it the less useful it is. How often are you re-rolling a bad buff right as AR comes up? It seems like an early stab at a good idea but not enough yet.
    Rolling two buffs the entire time AR is active would definately make it better.

I hope blizzard realises how little its actually going to do right now

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    Without AP : When Fan of Knives strikes targets poisoned with your Deadly Poison, Deadly Poison instantly deals 4% of its remaining damage.

With AP : Increases the effect of Agonizing Poison's damage bonus by (4 /)%
    So...it doesn't change. Because it says "When Fan of Knives strikes targets poisoned with your Deadly Poison, Deadly POison instantly deals 12% of its remaining damage.

Increases the effect of Agonizing POison's damage bonus by 6.0%"

It says both. Given that Loaded dice doesn't say shit about SnD, i don't see why it would do anything for SnD.

Deleted
    So...it doesn't change. Because it says "When Fan of Knives strikes targets poisoned with your Deadly Poison, Deadly POison instantly deals 12% of its remaining damage.

It says both. Given that Loaded dice doesn't say shit about SnD, i don't see why it would do anything for SnD.
    yeah it makes perfect sense to make a golden trait that completely invalidates a talent as major as snd. I mean that is just logic 101. I'm sure you are right

They should make Roll the Bones rolling TR + another trait ALWAYS. But reduce the effect of the other trait to not make it OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    They should make Roll the Bones rolling TR + another trait ALWAYS. But reduce the effect of the other trait to not make it OP.
    First off, will never happen. Like seriously that would be retardedly OP. Even if the other buff didn't exist, having TB(im assuming you meant TB) by itself always roll by itself would be op right there.

First off, will never happen. Like seriously that would be retardedly OP. Even if the other buff didn't exist, having TB(im assuming you meant TB) by itself always roll by itself would be op right there.
    Even with reduced Run Through and Saber Slash DMG? Don't think so.

I didn't explain myself correctly, I just didn't include a little "balance" fixes in my comment. Just to make the spec less RNG.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Loaded Dice looks great at first glance but will probably end up doing next to nothing. A single guaranteed 2 roll every few minutes, which you'll end up rerolling again most of the time anyway because of TB stupidity? It may as well not exist.

Really, they should just replace SnD with a talent that makes you roll 2+ buffs every time. It would smooth out the rotation some, and might actually be competitive with MfD.

Interestingly, sin is the only spec to not receive 3 DPS traits:

Crimson Vial reduces the damage you take by 0%. This effect reduces by 0% every 2 sec.

I'm hoping its a significant damage reduction given vial's longish timer and energy requirement. Hoping its more like 90% at the start, maybe with a sharp drop after the first 2 seconds.

I kind of feel like loaded dice is gona be on par/worse than blurred time.

Like this is probably going to on average give you 2-3 extra run throughs every 40-50 seconds (sometimes it will save you more, somtimes you won't get TB and have to reroll), which is nice but not that great. I suppose it makes openers more likely to be better.

Whereas blurred time has synergy with TB and can really help in squeezing out a few more ARs in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Yeah. Loaded Dice looks great at first glance but will probably end up doing next to nothing. A single guaranteed 2 roll every few minutes, which you'll end up rerolling again most of the time anyway because of TB stupidity? It may as well not exist.

Really, they should just replace SnD with a talent that makes you roll 2+ buffs every time. It would smooth out the rotation some, and might actually be competitive with MfD.
    You don't play Outlaw do you? If you did, 100% you never would have said that. ARs effective average cd is probably close to like 45-50 seconds.

7+ Year Old Account

Think what you want but i guarantee you there will be something for SND in it...

I don't think you fully grasp how this game works. Considering I was saying that it should effect SnD, because it doesn't yet, doesn't mean it won't ever effect it. The trait you speak of is an existing trait that does effect a currently implemented talent. ANY trait that effects an ability also effects a talent that replaces said ability. It probably doesn't say anything about SnD YET because they haven't implemented it due to balance concerns.