Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post

From entrepreneur to billionaire to TV star to President of the United States. This man is larger than life and will continue in his path to greatness as one of the most memorable Americans of our generation.

His unapologetic, no-nonsense demeanor, coupled with his business acumen and his unabashed love for his country will serve as a role model for many people in the years to come.

Thank you Mr. President for your unselfish service. You didn't have to do this; you could have just gone your merry way and enjoyed your luxurious life alongside your beautiful wife and children. But no, you decided to devote your time and energy into the betterment of our nation, even if it meant fighting an uphill battle against the corrupt establishment, the dishonest media and delusional celebrities. You defeated everyone that stood in your way, like a motherfucking train with no brakes, and now you will take on the biggest challenge of your live!

I wish you all the best in the next eight years. I'm sure you will accomplish even greater deeds in your tenure as President. KEK wills it!
    THis is what I have to say to you, 'Kek', Trump, the alt-right, and that stupid fucking shitstain frog.

7+ Year Old Account
    The President of the United States is bragging about TELEVISION RATINGS FOR HIS INAUGURATION.

DAY 3 of this farce.
    You seem to have a deep burning hatred that he's not presidential. What did you really expect? That'd he'd change in any way? Why exactly? To show respect for an office Americans no longer respected?

You may not have noticed it but the approval rating for Congress is below 20%, the approval rating of the office of the presidency ( not an individual in that office but the actual office ) is also about the same level. The media has a trust rating of 6% and this was before Trump started to run let alone became president.

You might be philosophical about it, might have the time and mental energy to consume and care about such stuff. The vast majority of people in your country from both parties couldn't give a damn.

Sad? Yes, it is sad. It's also rather damned scary. This time America elected the orange man...next time they might just go and just burn the whole damned thing down and if you don't believe me I think you missed Black Lives Matters, Bernie Sanders and yes Trump.

People still respect the police, the military, the FBI, CIA and significantly the courts. The executive and legislative branches of America are loathed, loathed, by your countrymen.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2017-01-22 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    This. Guy.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50055418920960

"Watched protests yesterday but was under the impression that we just had an election! Why didn't these people vote? Celebs hurt cause badly."

Yeah, like you and the American cause you gigantic sack of shit.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...51124815507460
    "Wow, television ratings just out: 31 million people watched the Inauguration, 11 million more than the very good ratings from 4 years ago!"

The President of the United States is bragging about TELEVISION RATINGS FOR HIS INAUGURATION.

DAY 3 of this farce.
    Ivanka needs to terminate his twitter account.

10+ Year Old Account
    THis is what I have to say to you, 'Kek', Trump, the alt-right, and that stupid fucking shitstain frog.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/OqXobcY.jpg]
    Re-read my post about them being Cocker Spaniels. Once the novelty of being a 'KEK TRUMP SUPPPORTER' wears off, and they realize that it doesn't get them accepted with their peers, they'll move on.

It's just the "cool thing" to do, they all want to be in on the joke, since it lets them feel like they're part of a group. They'll move on with their life at some point. Well, what little of an empty hollow life they have.

Deleted
    Impeachment now is a waste of time. We need to lay all the infrastructure in place that we can so when Trump's troubles truly crest in the next year or two, the bear trap slams shut.

Any talk of removing Trump now is facile. But exploiting his mistakes, corruption and scandals in the next two years will cumulatively bring him down.

That's why in another post I compared it to how Gay Marriage was legalized. Like them, we must choose our battles, choose our issue, and strike when all our pieces are ideally placed. Trump will be removed from office via a coordinated set up, not via something unexpected. We'll see it cresting to that direction, before the proverbal "straw that broke the camel's back" shows up.
    Lol, you're acting like this is something you can do. Sorry bro, but everything you're saying requires much smarter people than you. You will have nothing to do with it, lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Which is totally why they are appointing transparently corrupt and incompetent individuals into the cabinet.
    His cabinet is full of extremely capable individuals.. But okaaaaaay

- - - Updated - - -

Untrue. There are plenty of state level positions and Republican civil servants to tap for a somewhat decent cabinet - the reason the Trump cabinet looks like it does is the result of a spoils system. They are political donors put into place to leverage those positions for personal gain.
    Lol. Trump did not win because of donations. Clinton outspent him completely. In fact, if this was the case, Trump would appoint the media to his cabinet. For the truly gave him the most air time, buster.

- - - Updated - - -

This. Guy.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50055418920960

"Watched protests yesterday but was under the impression that we just had an election! Why didn't these people vote? Celebs hurt cause badly."

Yeah, like you and the American cause you gigantic sack of shit.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...51124815507460
    "Wow, television ratings just out: 31 million people watched the Inauguration, 11 million more than the very good ratings from 4 years ago!"

DAY 3 of this farce.
    This farce! You sure you're not overreacting a bit, old sport?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    His cabinet is full of extremely capable individuals.. But okaaaaaay

- - - Updated - - -
    Other than Mattis, who else...? That's one out of a dozen.

Deleted
    Which is why I'm willing to bet you were kicking and screaming when the judiciary overturned Proposition 8.

We aren't talking about civil liberties, we're talking about the election of a government.
    I don't care about gay marriage, bro

I want you to read the federalist papers then come back to this debate. Both go together, pal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Other than Mattis, who else...? That's one out of a dozen.
    John Kelly, Ellain Chao, Nikki Haley, Jeff Sessions. Those are off the top of my head. He has chosen quite a bit of successful businessmen to be apart of the economic side of things as well, don't really remember their names, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    i have no issues with how you eventually voted or why. honestly i dont care. voting is a personal choice, one that i accept of everybody. my vote was different.

regardless, ive heard this "impeachment now" stuff tossed around by people that quite honestly, dont have a clue what happens next. they are knee jerk shouting and crying, thinking impeachment will magically replace Trump with Hillary... because thats how it works right? /sarcasm.

if something happens, by Trump, that is punishable by impeachment at the very least, then i will be on board with support for that movement. the facts had better be complete and infallible.

you say its inevitable, i say ive been surprised before, i might be surprised again. time will tell and im not gonna over worry with hypotheticals.
    This guy has no basis in reality. He's the same as idiots shouting to impeach Obama. It's not going to happen

- - - Updated - - -

kekekekekek
    Last edited by mmocdf810d1583; 2017-01-22 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    This guy has no basis in reality. He's the same as idiots shouting to impeach Obama. It's not going to happen
    Yeah, in reality people shouting to impeach Obama become elected POTUS....

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Had a great meeting at CIA Headquarters yesterday, packed house, paid great respect to Wall, long standing ovations, amazing people. WIN!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...46987117772800

So much winning!
    Please CIA, make the jfk tratment to thim
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Speaking on ABC News’ Sunday morning show This Week, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway finally admitted what had been plainly obvious to anyone paying attention — Donald Trump is never going to voluntarily release his tax returns, so the American people will never know who he is in debt to, whose payroll he is on, or how he is personally benefitting from the policy decisions he makes as President of the United States.

Her rationale for this unprecedented breach of norms is that “we litigated this all through the election” and “people didn't care.”
    lmao. A good start.

100% chance that Trump's twitter account causes some kind of international incident.

Trumpistan, day 3. Trump is still throwing a tantrum about people not showing up to his inauguration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Trumpistan, day 3. Trump is still throwing a tantrum about people not showing up to his inauguration.
    Millions! The biggest crowd in history! PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Millions! The biggest crowd in history! PERIOD.
    I heard it's in the billions now.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I heard it's in the billions now.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he got confused and thought the Women's March were just people showing up late to his inauguration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Millions...Billions....what do numbers matter...It was Yuuuuuge!

Will this be the era of left-wing obstructionism? Wouldn't that be an odd turn of events? Assuming they can gain more control in Congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    ...his business acumen
    His "business acumen"? You mean his driving four companies into bankruptcy, while getting off the hook to his creditors and personally profiting? That's great for a self-centered greedmonger if you can pull it off, but in no way is it good business acumen.

It's like saying Tony Soprano or your local dope dealer has good "business acumen".

Try this on for size, much of which I'll bet you had no clue about: 21 Questions For Donald Trump. Go ahead, read all 21 of them since you think Trump is such a great "leader".

When you can answer say half of them let us know how wonderful a businessman and president you think Trump is/was or might be.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-01-22 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2017: The year the far left officially became the exact copy of the far right back in 2008.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    I'd say they were equally useless

What you mean he lied about last nights concert and attendance? I didn't watch any of the ball/concerts because those are extremely boring, to me.

I guess you are referring to Obama's inauguration attendance? Do you really expect another person to surpass his numbers from his 1st inauguration?
    Because I can't think of anyone alive (and eligible) that would pull a bigger crowd.
    The point isn't the size of the crowd at either the concert or inauguration - I agree with you that Obama will probably hold the record for awhile.

The point is that Trump chose to lie about almost every aspect of both the Lincoln Concert and the Inauguration attendance. He then sent out his Press Secretary to continue to lie about it. And now Kelly Conway is continuing the petty spat with the press - lying and offering "alternative facts" about the size of crowds.

She herself said, during the same interview, that the crowd was the largest ever, and then that there was no way to quantify crowd sizes at functions like the aforementioned.

The Trump administration started their first day of the Presidency with petty, silly lies about ridiculous things. I can only expect the same level of behavior for the next two years.