10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Even worse.. she looks just like Cabba with longer hair, than turns into Broly. smh

#Couldn'tEvenGetAnOriginalDesign
    #RecycledGoodForPander
    Super just.....gets so odd and or silly sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Ho~lee fuuuuuu~

OMG female Super Saiyan!!!

that's hype!!!!!

This is what i want as a Gohan fan, im tired by Toriyama trolling, each arc he keep feed us the bullshit ''Gohan have bigger potential out of Z fighters', 'MOAR then Vegeta/Goku', bla bla bla, yet doesn't know wtf to do with Gohan because of Vegeta/Goku huge fanbase (we don't want to make them angry,do we?, not like Vegeta/Goku keep getting a nice fanservice each damn arc), he doesn't like fighting? fair enough BUT you don't need to turn him in a damn hippie in a verse where the Earth is in constant danger of been destroy

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    This is what i want as a Gohan fan, im tired by Toriyama trolling, each arc he keep feed us the bullshit ''Gohan have bigger potential out of Z fighters', 'MOAR then Vegeta/Goku', bla bla bla, yet doesn't know wtf to do with Gohan because of Vegeta/Goku huge fanbase (we don't want to make them angry,do we?, not like Vegeta/Goku keep getting a nice fanservice each damn arc), he doesn't like fighting? fair enough BUT you don't need to turn him in a damn hippie in a verse where the Earth is in constant danger of been destroy
    calm down man.

Gohan is coming back.

even Piccolo and other side characters are coming back.

10+ Year Old Account

To me it looks like double personality.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    calm down man.

Gohan is coming back.

even Piccolo and other side characters are coming back.
    Of course I am, look at youtube comments on the episode, so many Goku fans are butt hurt, noo he manage to hit Goku, wtf BS, he must hold back bla bla, yes let's ignore that Gohan who was stronger than Goku at the end of DBZ saga manage to lose so much power in what? 2 years or so that he barely manage to be in super sayain, and why in the god name he doesn't use his ultimate form? That supposed to be a superior form to super sayain like SSJG is now

I hate this double standard BS in dbz community especially from goku/vegeta fans

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Of course I am, look at youtube comments on the episode, so many Goku fans are butt hurt, noo he manage to hit Goku, wtf BS, he must hold back bla bla
    fans are fans. don't listen to them.

Ultimate Gohan is not a form.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...13/871/21a.jpg

To me it looks like double personality.
    Legendary Super Saiyan is literally the Hulk of Dragon Ball. Even Broly, despite his screwed up mental state, could fight properly as a regular Super Saiyan but when he transforms into LSSJ he just goes berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yaaaaaay... female LSSJ as a Broly tribute. Exactly what I was hoping for! Certainly didn't hope for originality in the fighters!
    whoa you are hyped aren't you???

why.. its just a female.. much like if she was puetrorican, blue, or a hedgechog. That isn't hype.

Now if she does something special like Hit's time lapse. Ok. Hype. Otherwise.. there is nothing here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    why.. its just a female..
    90% of fans are going by "well, she is female and she looks badass" type of hype

it's a legendary super saiyan, or at least seems to be, that's good enough for me to get actually excited for something in super.

the fact it's a girl saiyan is just icing on the cake. bout time we got some girl saiyan action.

i will say this, her face looks a lot more asian than any other saiyan we've ever seen before in canon. that's kinda strange, but maybe saiyans just all look different in that universe.

it's like chi chi's face almost.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This, really.

I've seen nothing to be hyped about (in terms of this character alone). It's just a Broly tribute that kills 2 birds with one stone in terms of making a female SSJ and nostalgia.
    ^^^An this is why Uni is my forum husbando
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe she's just using the ultimate-super-saiyan form.

I hope it's really legendary SS though. Eff the haters.

edit - oh, also just noticed, the supreme kai for the Pink Elephant God of Destruction is Gowasu. So that's neat.
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2017-01-22 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Maybe she's just using the ultimate-super-saiyan form.

I hope it's really legendary SS though. Eff the haters.

edit - oh, also just noticed, the supreme kai for the Pink Elephant God of Destruction is Gowasu. So that's neat.
    Such a rapid transformation and the green hair and aura make it clear Legendary Super Saiyan. Ultra Super Saiyan requires longer power up and still has golden hair and aura.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really...it isn't because she is female....it isn't because she becomes a hulk....it's because when she transforms to legendary...she literally looks like Broly with breasts....the face...the eyes...the hair...the size....just with breasts. Which to me is moronic....they couldn't make a female hulk without making it look exactly like the non-canon male hulk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Japanese music sucks though.

Suuuuure it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    How will Broly fans react to girl broly?