Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tired of media lies. Glad that Trump is calling them on it. Media is helping to divide this country. I didn't vote Obama 2012, but I also didn't march in the streets when he won. Time for America to come together. You don't like Trump, vote against him in four years. This is becoming un-American. Its like half the country isn't allowed to have their own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayon View Post
    Regardless of the crowd size, people who are reporting on it are definitely trying to undermine it by highlighting a small turn out. As if that's some indication of what his presidency will actually be like.
    Of all the things to lie and go full campaign mode about....the size of a crowd is not one of those things. It goes to show how fragile Trump's ego is and its simply disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by lasheric View Post
    Tired of media lies. Glad that Trump is calling them on it. Media is helping to divide this country. I didn't vote Obama 2012, but I also didn't march in the streets when he won. Time for America to come together. You don't like Trump, vote against him in four years. This is becoming un-American. Its like half the country isn't allowed to have their own opinion.
    To call protests un-American is shockingly telling for you.

everyone is allowed their own opinion, everyone isn't allowed their own facts. The media reports on Trump is not dividing america, Trump is with is actions and words.

and we have a long history of protests, we glorify Boston tea party, you know where we destroyed a lot of someone's property over some tax's

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

Sure looks like less people to me Mr. Press Secretary! Wanna make sure your lies can be backed up better before you tell them?
    No idea when that right picture was taken. I've seen other pictures during the event that showed a packed crowd. His ratings were also the highest in like 36 years they are saying.

Tired of media lies. Glad that Trump is calling them on it.
    How do you feel about Trump's lies?

The media is calling Trump on his lies.

I'm sorry, I mean, "alternative facts."

So that's what alternative facts are... opinions. Now I undestand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You realize its Trump's side who is bullshitting on this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You realize its Trump's side who is bullshitting on this, right?
    the direct quote is;

When asked why Trump press secretary Sean Spicer mischaracterized the inauguration as the "largest audience to ever witness an inauguration - period - both in person and around the globe," Conway said he was merely offering "alternative facts."

Which is true when you add the people who watched on TV. aka, alternative facts.

Tired of media lies. Glad that Trump is calling them on it.
    By telling lies of his own. Fantastic!

Its like half the country isn't allowed to have their own opinion.
    There are plenty of "opinions" that are unacceptable. Most of them, conveniently, are those that run counter to reality, or that are harmful to others. Unless you think a radical Muslim's "opinion" that a suicide bombing will cement his place in paradise is acceptable.

As far as in person..no idea. If that was a lie, than whatever. Maybe said it wrong.

I just thought it was hilarious how Sean Spicer came out and yelled at the press. To me it was like Donald Trump was a little child and was like Daddy Spicer please go out and tell them my birthday was the biggest ever!!!

Spicer: "THIS WAS THE BIGGEST INAUGURATION!!! PERIOD!!!!!!"

The SNL skits write themselves.

You guys crack me up. CNN is caught laughing over and over. Reporters are caught straight up giving the DNC debate questions. But hey...he said his crowd size was bigger. You wonder why Trump won. See you all in four years. I'll be voting Trump again as long as he sticks to what he promised.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pres...-crowd-n710466

I remember when those were called lies.
    Every Sycophant involved with Trump hangs off of his dick like a lifeline. Holy fuck. They'll defend that dude no matter what he does. Trump could be caught on camera killing millions and she'd defend him. And so would his followers. "Alternative facts". That's the most insecure, petty, childish thing I think I've ever heard. Does she realize that makes her look like a lying tool?

"Oh noez, the dishonest press didn't paint my inauguration in the best light. Let's be insecure and try to twist it.".

Deleted
    Alternate facts.. propaganda.. desinformation..

three words describing it properly.

I mean alternative facts can just be different facts about the same thing.

Here's an orange.

Fact: It's orange.

Alternative fact: It's round.

the direct quote is;

When asked why Trump press secretary Sean Spicer mischaracterized the inauguration as the "largest audience to ever witness an inauguration - period - both in person and around the globe," Conway said he was merely offering "alternative facts."

Which is true when you add the people who watched on TV. aka, alternative facts.
    TV numbers for Trump's inauguration were lower than both Obama's first in 2009 and Reagan's (historically the largest) in 1981. This alternative fact is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Every Sycophant involved with Trump hangs off of his dick like a lifeline. Holy fuck. They'll defend that dude no matter what he does. Trump could be caught on camera killing millions and she'd defend him. And so would his followers. "Alternative facts". That's the most insecure, petty, childish thing I think I've ever heard. Does she realize that makes her look like a lying tool?

"Oh noez, the dishonest press didn't paint my inauguration in the best light. Let's be insecure and try to twist it.".
    Same can be said for Hillary. We won though.

You guys crack me up. CNN is caught laughing over and over. Reporters are caught straight up giving the DNC debate questions. But hey...he said his crowd size was bigger. You wonder why Trump won. See you all in four years. I'll be voting Trump again as long as he sticks to what he promised.
    CNN isn't president of the United States throwing a 3 day tantrum because their ego was hurt.