Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lasheric View Post
    lol I wont report you. And I'm not hand waving. For every story you guys list, there is a counter story. Workers are tired of the crap going on in America. You can argue with me and say I'm wrong, but the fact is Trump won, Brexit won, and nationalism is on the rise all in Europe.

As far as Trump "lying" over a crowd size. I really could care less which is true. I'm worried about bigger things. I did see CNN put in a shot of a very small crowd, and saw people at the loc taking pictures of a much larger crowd, so I do wonder.
    Fact: The two side by side pictures often used are both from roughly the same timestamp of the day.
    Fact: Those two side by sides are not proper indication of size because Trump's session started later than Obamas did, so not everyone was there yet.
    Fact: Other pictures were taken just as he was about to start his speech, which shows a larger crowd
    Fact: Comparitive, Obama's picture just before his speech, shows a larger crowd than Trump had
    Fact: Trump and his people lied about the numbers
    Fact: They have said that crowd size shouldn't matter
    Fact: They then spend most of their air time trying to defend that the crowd was larger.

They really, really should of just let the media babble on about it if it wasn't so important as they say, and the story would of faded away. Instead, they fed it.

I never expected Mexico to say "hey america, here is a check for 5 billion, thanks for that wall". I always figured it would go down like this. Hence why I dont care. You say it's a lie? I dont consider it a lie. It's just business. They will pay for it in the end.
    I'll make any wager you want. Name it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't consider myself ignorant at all. Thanks though!
    You just gotten proven wrong, and you still refuse to admit the administration was lying. That sounds like willful ignorance to me.

I don't consider myself ignorant at all. Thanks though!
    WHo would want to call themselves ignorant? Nobody. But it doesn't change the fact that you are. Your beliefs aren't dependent on facts. They're dependent on partisanism.

10+ Year Old Account
    3rd day and this is already a clusterfuck

Im not attacking you guys, the ones all questioning me, but I am curious what do all of you do for a living?
    Something tells me you're trying to set up a personal attack here.

Im not attacking you guys, the ones all questioning me, but I am curious what do all of you do for a living?
    Admit you were wrong, and the administrationlied... and I'll tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    WHo would want to call themselves ignorant? Nobody. But it doesn't change the fact that you are. Your beliefs aren't dependent on facts. They're dependent on partisanism.
    And I disagree. And so does half the nation that did vote Trump. Guess he pulled the wool over the high of all of us!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Wasn't Trump supposed to be taking the weekend off? Lol.

Don't change the subject. You're searching for ammo to use against people. Another tactic by the trump administration. Ignore facts, and use another subject as a smokescreen. Doesn't matter what anyone does.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Something tells me you're trying to set up a personal attack here.
    nah, just curious.

Well just use his own logic though. By saying Mexico will pay for it, it means even if they don't pay for it, due to.. something that will stop money going to Mexico, they did kinda sorta pay for it. In turn, with how expensive people say healthcare is in order to pay for other people, those other people get to work and thus pay taxes and insurance as well which then means it's paying for itself by that same logic.. Right?

I never expected Mexico to say "hey america, here is a check for 5 billion, thanks for that wall". I always figured it would go down like this. Hence why I dont care. You say it's a lie? I dont consider it a lie. It's just business. They will pay for it in the end.
    Lies you're complicit in are still lies.

And I disagree. And so does half the nation that did vote Trump. Guess he pulled the wool over the high of all of us!
    Fact: Half the nation did not vote for trump. Just under a third did.

Yes he did. About time someone admitted that.

You are finally right about something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to post-fact America.

Don't change the subject. You're searching for ammo to use against people. Another tactic by the trump administration. Ignore facts, and use another subject as a smokescreen. Doesn't matter what anyone does.
    It matters to me, because I'm curious where you are all coming from. I'm 37, have two kids and work in government.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

It's really not. The perception that it is a cluster is the goal of his opposition.

But again, regular people aren't buying it. They've come to expect crowd sizes to get blown up into a big issue, as well as for Trump to respond. Regular people also saw through all that "Obama hates America" rhetoric as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes he did. About time someone admitted that.
    Well, a lot of people saw this coming. And just shook their heads as the morons swarmed to their overlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lies you're complicit in are still lies.
    huh? What lies? If Mexico pays, how is that a lie?