Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I don't pretend to know how white supremacists think.
    Well for starters, miscegenation is kind of a big no-no with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If someone wants to eat shit and drink cum, that's their business. What goes on between consenting adults behind closed doors is none of my concern.
    I don't care if he wants to eat shit and cum. I do find it funny though that the usual alt-right insult is to call someone a cuck, and this guy is actually a cuck. It's just one of those little things that makes me laugh and gives me comfort while I watch the world burn.

What the neo-nazi did was legal: exercising his freedom of speech. What the guy who punched him did was not: assault. They're both in the wrong but one is a criminal, the other is a law-abiding citizen. And as ever, two wrongs doesn't make a right.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Good.
    Something a friend posted about this on Facebook seems appropriate here. He wrote:

"I'm not a fan of criminality or vigilantism. But I'm a big fan of backlash. Some things, when said in public, should be accompanied by a sense of fear, because of that backlash. It's up to us to determine what's socially acceptable, and resist it when necessary."

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Something a friend posted about this on Facebook seems appropriate here. He wrote:
    Damn right. I'll judge a society by how scared fascists are to be out in public in it.

I bet you are a Planned Parenthood supporter and are pro-abortion as well.

I believe 80% of Planned Parenthoods are located in minority communities.

Imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by flexilexi View Post

Imagine that.
    Yeah, imagine that, a clinic that provides care to the poor is often where the poor are.

Punching Nazis is a god damn American tradition.
    go punch the president then lol

Imagine that.

What's wrong with those things? I mean, I'm not pro-abortion in the sense that I don't really think we should be trying to have MORE abortions, but I hold the agency of women in higher regard than I do the "life" of an unborn child. It's a catch 22. If I had a magic button to make abortions no longer necessary in the first place I would push it with no hesitation, but that is not reality sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    go punch the president then lol
    Couple things.

First off, Trump is not a Nazi. He has the support of some Nazis, like Richard Spencer.

Secondly, attacking the President is a very easy way to throw your life away and accomplish nothing.

Jesus, why is it so fucking hard to be honest about things. Call a spade a spade.

There's nothing to be discussed here that wouldn't be better off in another thread currently active. This isn't a site for your daily 5-Minute Hate.
    It is disheartening to see so many people who support "Might Makes Right" types of actions. Surely the person spouting Nazi rhetoric is despicable, but seriously?

This thread is like 26 pages of people cheering for someone punching someone else in the head.

Yeah, imagine that, a clinic that provides care to the poor is often where the poor are.
    I am all for Planned Parenthood to be in those areas actually, I just assumed you wouldn't be given your feelings about Spencer talking about black genocide.

I am all for Planned Parenthood to be in those areas actually, I just assumed you wouldn't be given your feelings about Spencer talking about black genocide.
    Are you equating providing abortion services in an area to be akin to committing genocide in that area? Just asking, maybe I haven't had enough coffee or something to connect the dots.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    It is disheartening to see so many people who support "Might Makes Right" types of actions. Surely the person spouting Nazi rhetoric is despicable, but seriously?

This thread is like 26 pages of people cheering for someone punching someone else in the head.
    You speak the truth. The first weapon of fascist is violence. Violence that has only be done be liberals. I am ashamed that these people who support violence play the same game as I do.

It is sickening.

That troubles me too to a degree. I mean, the whole situation is fucked. Objectively, the Nazi was in the right here. He did nothing wrong, he got assaulted for it.

Honestly, I find the whole thing troubling. A Communist punched a Nazi. On the one hand, I am glad to see people opposing Nazism. On the other hand, I would like to see more condemnation of the Communists, because they're not better. And on the third hand, it's definitely a loss for pacifism, and I am a pacifist.

I wish the violence would stop and that both groups would just crawl back into whatever holes they came out of and never express their retarded opinions again for the rest of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Are you equating providing abortion services in an area to be akin to committing genocide in that area? Just asking, maybe I haven't had enough coffee or something to connect the dots.
    There is a talking point by anti-abortion people that goes like "Planned parenthood is only there to cause black genocide by killing their babies".

Deleted
    Peaceful ethnic cleansing? Like the Madagascar plan?

It wasn't a punch, it was an alt-hug.

They do it in the movies and we cheer. Life imitates art!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    It wasn't a punch, it was an alt-hug.
    Hehe, that's a pretty good one. Wonder how many more Alt-xxx we're going to see. I know the meme generators are already at full tilt. Not sure they can handle more
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-01-22 at 10:13 PM.

Violence that has only be done be liberals.
    Whoa now. I wouldn't go that laughably far. That's when you start thinking that certain ideologies are beyond reproach.

It just so happens that people are defending this person by claiming moral superiority in this situation. Both "sides" do it. And its just as reprehensible regardless of the offender.