Thread: End Boss 7.3

Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Alliance End Boss 7.3

Prob. Khadgar or Illidan...have some feeling that ritual extually worked and that sargars soul is in Illidan so he is telling us to go to argus because demons are at there strongest there so they can end us ,have dat medivh vibe there...what do u guys think?Personaly i would like end boss to be combination of Kil jaeden and Archimonde,first time 2 bosses as end boss.

Sargeras.

Having Khadgar or Illidan at this point would be such awful writing.

7.3? ToS is coming out in 7.2. I think that's going to be the last raid of the expansion. No new end boss in 7.3, if there is a 7.3

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    7.3? ToS is coming out in 7.2. I think that's going to be the last raid of the expansion. No new end boss in 7.3, if there is a 7.3
    But we go to Argus?

7+ Year Old Account
    Not Sargeras for sure!

Not that i don't believe that he should die, but he is pretty much a hyper titan god. It would be wierd if we even got close to enough power this expansion to kill this guy. Like, it took an ancient time artifact infused with Aspect immortallity and wielded by the most powerfull shaman of all time to just kill Deathwing. Now double that power 100 times atleast and we have the power of Sargeras. He is simply too huge for us players to kill him our self.

So the last boss of Legion would have to be something, that stands as a symbol for the Legion. Someone, whoes death would littereally mean the end of the Legion as we know it. Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are out, since they have had their time to shine, so it has to be some1 new. I believe, that the boss of 7.3 is gonna be an enemy we have yet seen.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    7.3 is confirmed by ion....

we are going to argus.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sargeras needs to die already. Sick of the misconception that he's the most OP thing in the universe.
    If he isn't then who is? Void Lords are not in this universe, Azeroth isn't awake to confront him. That leaves the strongest of and the only Titan that's around right now which has the power to cleave planets in half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If he isn't then who is? Void Lords are not in this universe, Azeroth isn't awake to confront him. That leaves the strongest of and the only Titan that's around right now which has the power to cleave planets in half.
    As in the game's universe. Besides I want an expansion without some life-ending threat for once where we can be adventurers again like in early mists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sargeras.

Having Khadgar or Illidan at this point would be such awful writing.
    That plus we've ALREADY FOUGHT ILLIDAN BEFORE. There's a couple theories though which envision Khadgar as pulling the strings, some are alright and others come off as being meh'ish.

We'd probably fight Sargeras since we're talking 7.3 here which takes place on Argus as it's been confirmed that we'll encounter Kil'jaeden in 7.2.

- - - Updated - - -

As in the game's universe. Besides I want an expansion without some life-ending threat for once where we can be adventurers again like in early mists.
    I'm personally hoping for an expansion more focused on exploration and immersing yourself in the Warcraft universe through means besides grinding, which is pretty much the same as your typical adventuring. Vanilla obviously gets the trophy for getting the adventurer atmosphere perfectly but I'd say Cataclysm was the only expansion that kinda pulled it off, if you're able to ignore Deathwing and the innumerable bugs.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

Sargeras needs to die already. Sick of the misconception that he's the most OP thing in the universe.
    It's not misconception. Fighting Sargeras, like 20 mortals vs him in raid, would also be awful writing. I hope they somehow adapt the story so we defeat Sargeras in some way that gives the story & him, as titan, proper justice. It doesn't always have to be let's beat the crap out of being 100x strogner than us with plot device empowerment, artifacts, pillars of creation whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If he isn't then who is? Void Lords are not in this universe
    yes they are.

Blizzard has been hinting at the Void Lords since pretty much the beginning of the game. There's a pretty good chance that they'll appear in the game in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    It's not misconception. Fighting Sargeras, like 20 mortals vs him in raid, would also be awful writing. I hope they somehow adapt the story so we defeat Sargeras in some way that gives the story & him, as titan, proper justice. It doesn't always have to be let's beat the crap out of being 100x strogner than us with plot device empowerment, artifacts, pillars of creation whatever.
    It's Warcraft not the Witcher. There is nothing they can do with him besides shove him in a raid and have done with him. It's either that or we get another stupid redemption story where the big bad escapes death for the third time in a row (Garry, Grom and now Sargeras).

He probably is. His rival in strength are just a sleeping Titan and some void lords with currently-questionable level of power. Who else would be more OP than him? That doesn't mean he is unkillable, though.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    He probably is. His rival in strength are just a sleeping Titan and some void lords with currently-questionable level of power. Who else would be more OP than him? That doesn't mean he is unkillable, though.
    Not really questionable. He's scared of them.

Blizzard will never let us kill Sargeras, so we will always have a boss that we're going for... forever.

But yeah - would like to deal with him already in 7.3 in Argus.

He may not be the most "OP" thing in the universe, but it's been stated often by blizzard that he's considered the "ultimate evil" of the universe, as well as a previous interview where it was noted Sargeras would be the last boss of the last WoW expansion. Obviously, this has been changed, as they are setting up void lords for their own expansions.

Not really questionable. He's scared of them.
    He is scared of the Void Titans, not the Void Lords. The Void Titans aren't the Void Lords. At best, you can say that he is scared of their ability to corrupt things - infant Titans in particular - but that doesn't mean anything about their strength. In fact, he found them out when the most powerful among them manifested. He realized they were far more powerful than the demons and was concerned about the meaning of their existences to the universe, yet he still continued his war with the demons and just made a mental note to confront them after he is done. Compare that attitude to when Sargeras found out a big threat (the possibility of a Void Titan being born): he immediately stop his war with demons, summoned the Pantheon and reported everything to them - one can say that it doesn't seem like Sargeras was that much bothered about the Void Lords themselves. I'm already being careful to put the Void Lords' power level at "questionable" instead of just "below the Titans" since they are supposedly the current big bads and Blizzard have a lot of time to hype them up.

Feel free to give me any quote I missed about Sargeras being scared of the Void Lords' strength / power. I'm pretty sure we have none at the moment.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

It's Warcraft not the Witcher. There is nothing they can do with him besides shove him in a raid and have done with him. It's either that or we get another stupid redemption story where the big bad escapes death for the third time in a row (Garry, Grom and now Sargeras).
    That's the writers problem, they didn't have to make him so powerful in Chronicle . I don't know how they'll deal with Sargeras but I am just saying storywise it would be bad writing if we kill Sargeras just like that in raid.

I think a lot of problems would be solved if they just kept real Avatar of Sargeras as possibility for endboss (which I doubt now since Fallen Avatar in ToS). Then it wouldn't be so out of place for us to fight him and you could say Sargeras was endboss.

Maybe it won't be boss but something like "event boss" where we stall enough time for Illidan to open his destroy-Argus portals and we blow Argus in Sargeras' face or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    He kind of is though, Titans are legitimate walking planets. That said it is not like it would be impossible to kill him, but it would take a lot more than smacking his pores.