10+ Year Old Account
    That was cool to see. Sanu was already moving his legs in the air, trying to run with the ball cause he saw the space in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Matty Ice vs Brady is going to be a great Super Bowl match.
    The Steelers are actually playing well. Had things gone another way, I think the Pats would have been a done deal or as close to it. But this should be a good game tonight.

Anyone keeping track of Ryan's numbers for this post season? Pretty impressive...

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    How do you stop Julio Jones? For the love of sugar cookies...
    Put a good corner on him. Couple games this year he did almost nothing when that happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Steelers beat the Chiefs in a style of play they can beat because Andy Ried football is dull and boring, and the Steelers love ugly low score games.

Brady's uptempo offence pushes it into a shootout, I'm favouring the Patriots to take that.

This game. I love this total devastation of the Packers.

Love. It.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care that this joke is 5 years old now, it's never not funny when Green Bay get crushed.

Rodgers has been signed to a new State Farm advert to promote their latest deal.

Discount Double Choke.

The Steelers beat the Chiefs in a style of play they can beat because Andy Ried football is dull and boring, and the Steelers love ugly low score games.

Brady's uptempo offence pushes it into a shootout, I'm favouring the Patriots to take that.
    Naturally. I just think we stood a better chance at overcoming the Chiefs. A well rounded team with out any real overt pros.

The Steelers has some real game changers that can lead to a game getting away from your far more easily. They can give you a bloody nose.

10+ Year Old Account

I actually think the opposite. It's bad news for the Patriots if it gets into a shoot out. I trust the Patriots in a close ugly game, but a shoot out is dicey.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Just read an interesting article about how Belichick created a different culture in New England where excuses were something dirty. "It is what it is" is one of his stand by sayings, and he applies it usually when things are out of his or the team's control and he feels the team should just do what is needed to get past this problem they are facing.

Some teams rather make excuses. *cough*headsets*cough*
    Was that by chance the Kevin Faulk article?

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually think the opposite. It's bad news for the Patriots if it gets into a shoot out. I trust the Patriots in a close ugly game, but a shoot out is dicey.
    Steelers in a close ugly game is where you worry less about winning and more about having a team healthy at the end of the match. You can win that but you'll be beat up pretty badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Was that by chance the Kevin Faulk article?
    Nope, this one: http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pat...lready-winning

Thank you for the link!

Deleted

Yes and no. They may love trench warfare, but in the regular season, they scored 25 points per game vs 27 for the Pats, 372 yards on offense vs 386. Time of possession 30:32 vs 30:59, so they are - depending on what metrics you prefer - the more explosive team. I doubt that they are afraid of a shootout.

I do concede they looked limp in KC, reaching the red zone 4 or 5 times and never scoring a touchdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Yes and no. They may love trench warfare, but in the regular season, they scored 25 points per game vs 27 for the Pats, 372 yards on offense vs 386. Time of possession 30:32 vs 30:59, so they are - depending on what metrics you prefer - the more explosive team. I doubt that they are afraid of a shootout.

I do concede they looked limp in KC, reaching the red zone 4 or 5 times and never scoring a touchdown.
    If we can keep the Steelers to FG's instead of TD like last week that would be nice. I strongly doubt it happens though.

10+ Year Old Account
    No depth in Pakcers team, they need some talent next season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    No depth in Pakcers team, they need some talent next season.
    Well to be fair, their depth is already on the field and has brought them to the NFCCG. They have holes like every other team, but it's not that bad.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    After the Lions got destroyed and knocked out, this is the best thing that could have happened.

Great game by Atlanta. Now regrettably I have to say: Go Pats *Runs out to puke and guzzle a liter of mouthwash*