Poll: What will end Trump's Reign?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Through the front door.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Impeachment or failing health. I don't see him sitting out a full term, not without some serious consequences for his health. Impeachment is also likely, as he is very impulsive and blunt, and doesn't seem to think abut what he is going to say or do.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I give him 2 months.

In what circumstance will this happen? We have the 22nd amendment.
    Did you miss the last few months? Giving reasons why something can't happen doesn't work anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    he'll resign before his 4years is up. I think after 2 years he will get bored with being president when he realises there's actually a lot of work he needs to do. Or due to health, he's not that young, and someone his age could really do with taking it easy, not juggling being the president and having a shouting contest with the media 24/7
    dragonmaw - EU

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting poll. Thanks for putting it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I would bet he leaves in 2024 when a dem wins the white house.
    He'll be out in 2018 when the DNC take the House and Senate back and immediately impeach him.

Not confident that he'll get elected twice. He has to surprise me very much for me to see that one coming.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I would bet he leaves in 2024 when a dem wins the white house.
    I would bet you every penny that I've ever had that this is false.

I think he'll last two terms, unless he does something truly idiotic to piss off his fan base. They seem to have a high tolerance for his bullshit though so "something truly idiotic" would have to be something rather exceptional, even for Trump...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

The Justice League will end up taking Trump out.

10+ Year Old Account
    From most likely to least:
    1. Death
    2. Impeached
    3. Resign

1: He's already pretty old and the oval office strains a president. Or at least a president that actually works, not like this slacker.
    2: I feel he will likely be impeached not because he did something illegal, but because he's likely to get on the nerves of the Republican party and they "find" something on him.
    3: He milks this thing for as much as he can and resigns when he's had his fill of it. Made as much potential money off of the position he can while in office then quits so he can cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    He's going to overturn it with executive orders and declare himself king, then deport all of his political opposition to FEMA camps.

I think that's how the story goes.
    I like you sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    he'll resign before his 4years is up. I think after 2 years he will get bored with being president when he realises there's actually a lot of work he needs to do. Or due to health, he's not that young, and someone his age could really do with taking it easy, not juggling being the president and having a shouting contest with the media 24/7
    He'll just take a ton of vacations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I think trump is going to break every rule in the book and he will get away with it because of all the republicans in congress. As long as trump is making the right people money, the only way we can get rid of him is to vote him out.
    I got 10 bucks riding on impeachment and out within 4 months. Trump was simply a way in. Once he's out of the way, they get who they really wanted. Pence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I can't see any reason for him to willingly resign. If it gets to be too much, he'll just delegate off the work and do nothing.

I don't see him getting impeached, I don't think the Dems want to face the possible backlash. If he's doing poorly, they'll probably just block most everything they can and then let him sink himself with the rest and come in like Knights in shinning armor in 2020. The republican base will be demoralize for letting him get in to begin with.

Out in 4 is my guess. He'll mostly be a Jimmy Carter like President.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect something akin to how the latest South Korean president's term ended. Or Nixon-like scenario, only much earlier than it was for Nixon.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I think he'll surf out on a wave of liberal tears
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

He'll be out in 2018 when the DNC take the House and Senate back and immediately impeach him.
    A fools hope all around.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

He will make America so Great Again, that people will call on the Senate to let Trumpy run a 3rd term

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    c) rule america for even longer.. based on the question if he manages to fool the americans he should be "president for a lifetime"
    lol @ the Obama ruling for a third term coming full circle

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    I would bet you every penny that I've ever had that this is false.
    Well, I would not be willing to bet THAT much as my statement is based solely on history. But Id take 100 dollar bet with out issue.

History shows us that we tend to trade the White House back and forth every 8 years, the only recent exception is the Elder Bush.
    READ and be less Ignorant.