Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Nah, if it was an actual serious issue and Trump lied, I would be upset. Like if tons of money were on the line, or lives were at stake, I think it would be an issue worth being concerned about. On something like this though, I don't think it's really worth the time or energy to be so upset. Trump already has shown he has a history of sticking it back to the media if they throw the first punch.
    No you wouldn't, you would deflect and say "Well Hillary did this, do you really think we should have voted for her?!".

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And now we see the deflection that is so often apparent with people trying to defend the ridiculousness known as Trump. Faced with facts - divert the issue. MAGA!
    That's not a deflection lol, Trump really hasn't invested a "huge amount of time" into saying his inaugration had the biggest turn out ever. I already said he was dishonest, and my personal take on the matter was that he is clearly trolling the media.

Nah, if it was an actual serious issue and Trump lied, I would be upset. Like if tons of money were on the line, or lives were at stake, I think it would be an issue worth being concerned about. On something like this though, I don't think it's really worth the time or energy to be so upset. Trump already has shown he has a history of sticking it back to the media if they throw the first punch.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, none of the Trumpettees really care, the only people still harping on about this issue are those in the left wing media.
    And so we move on to a deeper issue that concerns many of us. If he's so easily riled by the media, how will he compose himself when there's an important issue? You can't go trolling the world. Or, actually, Trump just might try it.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Like I said, none of the Trumpettees really care, the only people still harping on about this issue are those in the left wing media.
    We all know that the Trumpkins don't care. They haven't cared about anything since the beginning. They don't like facts or human decency. Only being real life Youtube comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    No you wouldn't, you would deflect and say "Well Hillary did this, do you really think we should have voted for her?!".
    Nah, there are already times when I have disagree with the Donald and wish he would've changed his stance. With banning muslims from entering the country for a specified period in time. This is more of an entertainment thing then a seriously political issue.

- - - Updated - - -

But what you consider to be a big issue is likely to change, considering you seem to already support the guy, and you don't care if he lies.

He lied about why he couldn't (wouldn't) release his tax returns.

He lied about his relationship with Putin.

Those seem like lies that may be an issue. He has lied dozens of times, so why would someone even think that he's ever telling the truth? Why should he ever be believed?

Personally, I don't think any lie would be too much for most Trump supporters. That's the thing about cognitive dissonance, they can rationalize anything. And yes, most Trump supporters are clearly willfully ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a deflection lol, Trump really hasn't invested a "huge amount of time" into saying his inaugration had the biggest turn out ever. I already said he was dishonest, and my personal take on the matter was that he is clearly trolling the media.
    It's been three days, that's a lot of time.

Of course, he could just admit he lied...

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    And so we move on to a deeper issue that concerns many of us. If he's so easily riled by the media, how will he compose himself when there's an important issue? You can't go trolling the world. Or, actually, Trump just might try it.
    Being upset with the media for promoting dishonest stories towards yourself, it's not an uncommon reaction. Obama in the past has criticized Fox news for doing the same thing and at many of times avoided doing interviews with them, for example. He has also poked fun at them, now it's the Donald's turn.

Being upset with the media for promoting dishonest stories towards yourself, it's not an uncommon reaction. Obama in the past has criticized Fox news for doing the same thing and at many of times avoided doing interviews with them, for example. He has also poked fun at them, now it's the Donald's turn.
    Except in this case, the media promoted an honest story. But ya know, attacking the truth is fine.

I think we are part of a realityTV show for some rich aliens who are laughing their asses off right now.

And you can't prove me wrong, so it's a fact, an alternative fact.

Then shouldn't people be upset when Trump pushes dishonest stories? Of course, I'm still trying to figure out which dishonest stories we are talking about. The honest stories are bad enough.

I guess some people support double standards.

You never did provide evidence of that claim.

Being upset with the media for promoting dishonest stories towards yourself, it's not an uncommon reaction.
    Except this isn't remotely dishonest on the part of the media who were factually correct in reporting the lower attendance compared to past inaugurations, only on the part of Trump and his small penis...I mean ego.

Obama in the past has criticized Fox news for doing the same thing and at many of times avoided doing interviews with them, for example.
    He did what, two direct 1 on 1 sit downs with O'Reiley? When did he avoid them? He gave them a ribbing for their shit coverage, but that's because it was genuinely shit coverage.

He has also poked fun at them, now it's the Donald's turn.
    No, there's a difference between poking fun at them, and flat out calling them liars and berating them in the press room of the White House in the first press briefing for a new administration. This situation being indicative of how much of a fucking joke Trump and his obsession with his penis...I mean ego, are.

But did Obama blandly lied about such a pity and insignificant thing to the whole world?
    What's next? The press secretary claiming Trump penis is the biggest ever seen?
    I mean this is the President of the united States of America people, not the class president at the high-school.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And you are trying to polish a turd.

If there's no proper metric to measure it in your eyes, then there would be no way for Trump's administration to back up their claim. However, there is a ton of data that is refuting it. All the available evidence is against Trump and his administration. So, what would your verdict be, was it a lie?

- - - Updated - - -

So, the more he lies, the more they will support him?

I guess that says a lot about the people who support him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    But did Obama blandly lied about such a pity and insignificant thing to the whole world?
    What's next? The press secretary claiming Trump penis is the biggest ever seen?
    I mean this is the President of the united States of America people, not the class president at the high-school.
    For evidence, they will show us a picture of it in his tiny tiny hands.

For evidence, they will show us a picture of it in his tiny tiny hands.
    Oddly enough, I thought the whole "small hands" thing was really odd, and basically ignored it.

That is, until I saw his hands in a speech a few weeks back. Those hands are really tiny. My 10-year-old son has larger hands than he does.

Oddly enough, I thought the whole "small hands" thing was really odd, and basically ignored it.

That is, until I saw his hands in a speech a few weeks back. Those hands are really tiny. My 10-year-old son has larger hands than he does.
    Same, but they really are disproportionately small for a man of his side (6'2" according to him and his doctor, 5'11" according to reality)

Same, but they really are disproportionately small for a man of his side (6'2" according to him and his doctor, 5'11" according to reality)
    Trump has the hands of a small child, it's quite eerie. It reminded me of the scene in Deadpoool, when he gets his hands blown off, and they are growing back.

Trump has the hands of a small child, it's quite eerie. It reminded me of the scene in Deadpoool, when he gets his hands blown off, and they are growing back.
    Haha, yes. Anyone noticed that Rick ran away when Edge responded to him? Lol.

Haha, yes. Anyone noticed that Rick ran away when Edge responded to him? Lol.
    I did not notice. It's not as if he should be scerred (totally the correct spelling) of a moderator.

Being scerred of Trump's small hands, that makes sense.