Poll: What will end Trump's Reign?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    One year maybe. If I had to guess on him leaving. I don't know if that will happen but /shrug
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

No matter what, he will think he was the best president, ever. Ever.

As sad as it is, I cannot imagine him not serving ( to use the term loosely) a full term of 8 years before hopefully leaving the office.

Hopefully the Republicans will go ahead and impeach him. Unless they think he'll be a good puppet, but he's already shown that he's too chaotic to be trusted. If he is killed, I can't imagine anyone shedding a single tear. But they'd have to kill Pence and Paul Ryan too, whomever else is next in line to avoid the disasters that the GOP has openly planned.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) After completing 2nd term

In my opinion this is the most likely outcome. Donald Trump is a very charismatic, strong, independent man. He doesn't require outside corporations to sway his decisions. I'd much rather the U.S. have a president that is in it for himself, by himself, than have a president that is in it for [herself] by corporations that have bought [her] out and I think the American people have voted for that also.

2) Losing 2nd term election

This is also another possibility but it's very hard to tell how the future will fair us. Either Trump will do a fantastic job at being America's president or he'll flunk and do a lousy job due to his lack of experience in politics.

3) Resign

No. He won't resign. His ego is too big (whether or not that's a good thing doesn't really matter).

4) Getting impeached

This also won't happen.

5) Death

Also unlikely but who knows with all these special snowflake crybabies that didn't get their dear innocent little Hillary that does no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No matter what, he will think he was the best president, ever. Ever.

Actually if he thought he is the best, he didn't have to shout it at any chance he gets.
    Trump is a failure and he knows it.

It's literally his second day in office, in other words it's 100% impossible to tell. Complete stupidity to assume anything at this point.

Through the front door...

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Actually if he thought he is the best, he didn't have to shout it at any chance he gets.
    Trump is a failure and he knows it.
    Trump is an asshat, end of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely leave in 2020 as the bubble of optimism pops and he loses the rust belt blue collar support. Impeaching him would be political suicide for the Republicans involved unless he does something so overwhelmingly wrong that even the most determined support of him withers, and he is more than competent enough in managing public opinion that I doubt that would happen.

I am a supporter for Trump but I don't think he will win in 2020. Dems will be out in force and won't let him win again regardless of what he does.

I think he'll go two terms. Economy is everything and even the left wing IMF has forecasted 2-4% more for the US economy because of Trump.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump is an asshat, end of story.
    I don't know if I'm gonna get banned for this, but I had to.
    --SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-23 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    1)

5) Death

Also unlikely but who knows with all these special snowflake crybabies that didn't get their dear innocent little Hillary that does no wrong.
    Just got to say...he's 70 years old and he's jumping into one of the most stressful jobs in the world. Assassination is but one of many ways a President can die.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

He'll make it to two if he can get the rust belt what it wants and makes it last for the first four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Just got to say...he's 70 years old and he's jumping into one of the most stressful jobs in the world. Assassination is but one of many ways a President can die.
    Skin cancer is a bigger concern.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    A fools hope all around.
    Pretty logical, actually.

I think what will happen to Trump is about as unpredictable as the entire last year was. I hope he isn't as bad as I think he could potentially be. He's already a terrible human being, I guess I just hope he doesn't cause any real harm to citizens. Although, I'm betting he and the Republican congress will.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Out the front door once his term is over.

people calling for his impeachment obviously don't know what that actually requires.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I think he'll go two terms. Economy is everything and even the left wing IMF has forecasted 2-4% more for the US economy because of Trump.
    How can the left wing forecast 2-4% economy growth because of Trump, when he just sat in the chair yesterday? He hasn't done anything yet to change the economy yet. Anything in the relative short term is likely from the Obama administration. I think about two years in we'll see the effects of Trump's policy decisions.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish for a healthy four years of Trump. It can actually get worse.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.