Poll: What will end Trump's Reign?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Well, I would not be willing to bet THAT much as my statement is based solely on history. But Id take 100 dollar bet with out issue.

History shows us that we tend to trade the White House back and forth every 8 years, the only recent exception is the Elder Bush.
    I don't mean the dem part lol. I mean the 8 years part (I'd be guaranteed to win anyway because he wouldn't leave office until January of the following year) Gottem, I'll take my 100

the first president in 30 years to actively and personally try to save american industry

Deleted
    With high approval ratings after 8 glorious years. And after that we'll have another Republican in office for another 8 years.

Liberalism is dead.

Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    yeh lets kill the leader of a country cus you dont like him.
    It's not just me who doesn't like him, and who said anything about killing him?! He's fat and old, a clogged artery could do it too.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    He'll either be a great president, running a full second term; or he'll fail miserably and lose drastically in the polls for the next election, should he run. I don't think that he has a chance at being a normal, mediocre president that is generally forgettable. He'll either be one extreme or the other.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    He'll either be a great president, running a second term; or he'll fail miserably and lose drastically in the polls for the next election, should he run. I don't think that he has a chance at being a normal, mediocre president that is generally forgettable. He'll either be one extreme or the other.
    Probably just not good or blocked.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    With high approval ratings after 8 glorious years. And after that we'll have another Republican in office for another 8 years.

Liberalism is dead.

Mark my words.
    I would be surprised if he goes above his current approval ratings of 37%.
    But i'll laugh if you guys elect another far right nutjob right after him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I would be surprised if he goes above his current approval ratings of 37%.
    But i'll laugh if you guys elect another far right nutjob right after him.
    He thinks Liberalism is dead but no, it's still quite alive.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Gold plated knowing his tastes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't think he needs to be a great president to get a second term. His particular brand of Kool-Aid seems pretty intense.
    Well, it really depends if he can muster some of the things that he says he can do...

Personally, I doubt it, but I welcome some of the changes that he's promised. Granted, I think that Clinton would have made a better republican nominee.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

When he makes an enemy of the Republican congress and they get sick of his shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Probably just not good or blocked.
    He does seem like a hot air, in all seriousness... However, you can't argue that he did snatch the presidency. Regardless of the means he did it, and he's not even a politician in profession. Can he do what he considers as the greater good for the country, possibly. It's a slim chance, but that seems to be the story of this presidency. It's all a huge gamble, and that is what we're ending up with. Hopefully it's a good Hail Mary.
    ~~ ~~

Its hard to think of something that would seriously move the needle on his approval rating. A strong economy and he's still under water.

- - - Updated - - -

I think death is actually a solid guess. He's old, fat, and mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Liberal-conservatism is also going strong in the Dutch & German polls.

yea young people are easily indoctrinated, so colleges will still churn out democrats
    but far less in the future, and they will still only be leftist until they earn a living and have a family

funny how reality gets in the way of fantasies

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hoping he survives the next 4 years to have a humiliating defeat at the hands of Kamala Harris, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    yea young people are easily indoctrinated, so colleges will still churn out democrats
    but far less in the future, and they will still only be leftist until they earn a living and have a family

All this needs to be complete is a little rant about how liberals need to get out of their bubbles and stop insulting conservatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

Yeah no that's not how it works. I didn't go to the university or any one that you are hinting at and I'm not some crazy liberal. But he y you already conflated all liberals as the same so... y eah.

Warrior-Magi

"Resign"

This is an option, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I am hoping he survives the next 4 years to have a humiliating defeat at the hands of Kamala Harris, but we'll see.
    Would be nice to have a Californian in the White House.