Trump final decision, won't release taxes as promised.

Shocking. Another lie.

'People don't care.' Donald Trump isn't going to release tax returns despite petition attracting 212,000 signatures
    Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway said that Donald Trump would not be releasing his tax returns

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4WXtt4aCG

Says people don't care anymore.

Also has wikileaks kinda miffed

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...source=copyurl

WikiLeaks took to Twitter to berate President Donald Trump on Sunday after White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway definitively said that Trump would not be releasing his tax returns. “Trump’s breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts,” the organization tweeted. It also issued a call to action to individuals who may have access to the returns to send them to WikiLeaks

I don't care.. never have cared....didn't care about Obama's either... Much more important issues to be dealt with.

I don't care if he makes em public, but someone SHOULD be going through them.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

He won't release them because there is nothing to release.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    He won't release them because there is nothing to release.
    Except the fact he has millions of deals in Russia 10 companies he owns are bankrupt and he owes wall street aka Goldman sachs 650$ million dollars but other than that its pretty boring.

Remember, Trump was supposed to be the "honest" one between the two.

Oh well, his supporters don't seem to care in the slightest, so it's not as if him possibly owing hundreds of millions of dollars to Russia and/or China would impact their opinions of him or anything. Or him not being remotely as wealthy as he claims to be.

Of course he won't release them. That would show who owns him.

Deleted
    Trump is a pathological liar, if it was benificial to him to release his tax returns, he would have already done it. But he chose not to, draw your own conclusions.

Didn't someone leak his tax records during the election already?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I don't care if he makes em public, but someone SHOULD be going through them.
    That would be the IRS.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I don't care.. never have cared....didn't care about Obama's either... Much more important issues to be dealt with.
    you should care, its very important

is he in debt? whom has he borrowed money from?

has he borrowed money from other countries? Russia?

Do you really think its a good idea to keep the potential possibility of the president being blackmailed into a political agenda secret? Each president since 1974 has released their tax returns in good faith.

What is trump hiding he doesnt want the people to see?

There has to be something nasty in there if he's willing to eat this kind of political fallout for hiding them.

He's not releasing his taxes partially because doesn't pay fed taxes. You shouldn't either.

After all, if your leaders don't lead by example, there's really no point.

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    you should care, its very important

is he in debt? whom has he borrowed money from?

has he borrowed money from other countries? Russia?

Do you really think its a good idea to keep the potential possibility of the president being blackmailed into a political agenda secret? Each president since 1974 has released their tax returns in good faith.

What is trump hiding he doesnt want the people to see?
    We already know what it was. He lost a billion dollars and used tax law afterwards to not pay taxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demands Obama birth certificate to prove he had nothing to hide, wont release his taxes to prove he has nothing to hide

lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Serenity View Post
    Demands Obama birth certificate to prove he had nothing to hide, wont release his taxes to prove he has nothing to hide

lulz.
    Its actually a pretty perfect example of how he accuses others of what he's most guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Because Obama is a self-proclaimed business man? Did Obama run his campaign claiming he is qualified because he's great at running a business? The amount of times I have been told "Trump is gonna run America like a business", yet they don't seem to care about his tax returns? Nobody cared about Obama's tax returns because he wasn't ever involved in shady shit nor did he ever gain credibility based on being a good business man.

10+ Year Old Account
    From a man that demanded birth certificates and emails from his political opponents.

Confirmation that he is hiding something.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    All the left needs to do is keep coming up with outrageous lies about his taxes, like fake leaks, and Illegal dealings, until he's pressured into doing so. Just like he did to Obama with the birth certificate. If I was a political operative for the Democrats, that's what I would be doing, and I sure hope they have smarter people working for them than me.

Presidents haven't always released their tax info. I think Truman was the first and let's face it it was probably a political trick cause he knew the other guy didn't want to release his.

Franklin Roosevelt did not release tax returns during his presidency, but many returns were later made available by his presidential library.

And the part about the president having to divest himself from his business holdings? The Constitution says he doesn't have to. Washington didn't divest himself from anything for example. The Congress can't pass a law making the president divest himself because of separation of powers.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    We have enough Trump threads right now.