Thread: End Boss 7.3

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sargeras.

Having Khadgar or Illidan at this point would be such awful writing.
    And having 25 blokes kill Sargeras would be better writing? I really doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Your point hinges on the fact Sargeras did nothing(except for being deeply troubled) about the Void Lords existance but it's possible Sargeras knew he couldn't do anything about them. All he could do was worry about them and deal with the stuff in this universe he could deal with(demons and old gods).

Sargeras is confirmed to be defeated on Argus. Afrasiabi admitted it.

Q: Hi,has Sargeras truly become a demon (can reform in the Nether) or is he still just a titan with demonic features (horns..)?

A: Sargeras is a titan first and foremost. #Argus knows

Q: Thanks. Does that mean Sargeras can reform in the Nether like any other demon ? Or does he have "only one life" ?

A: take him down and find out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alex_Afra...19158681432064
    EH? WHAT?! WHO?! HOW?!

Wait a minute...

Sargeras...defeated? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's like saying "Goku And Vegeta ALONE Could Defeat Beerus". That sounds impossible, and is impossible....right?

But, wait a sec...

How do we go from KJ, to Sargeras? JESUS BLIZZARD! You must want to legion done and over with...

And if this is the case, LEGION IS MY FAVORITE EXPAC!

There's no way Sargeras could be the final boss,i mean he's Titan with a sword who can cleave planets in half,too much OP,fighting him would be a poor choice for final boss,no matter how well the mechanics is written by the developers,it would feel really ridiculous for some heroes for a random planet to kill Sargeras when even the powerful Aldrachi couldn't defeat him,and he need to stay right where he is now,as a looming menace that we will never see because it would ruin the aura of mystery and opacity around him,and let's not forget that he's a villain who was never really present in the story,of course there is the legion,there is Illidan,there is Gul'dan,there is KJ and Archimonde,but he was never directly featured in the storyline so why doing that abruptly now? And don't tell me that is because we need to stop the Burning Legion once and for all,we could slow or stop them but defeating them definitely is out of question.

I think that there's an higher probability that the end boss on Argus will be Illidan possessed by Sargeras with demons like Talgath,a weakened KJ or the most prominent nathrezim siphoning more and more of Sargeras spirit into Illidan's body.

Yes, he Sargeras could be the boss.

Deadwing was a three stage fight. What is to say that Sargeras isn't the same? I mean, you could have an entire raid instance filled with boss fights that are actually missions to set up the plan to take him down. Think of it like setting the charges to blow up a building. Maybe we blow up Argus and Sargeras with it?

Also, it is not like it will just be 25 players taking him down. NPC's do count for the story when he is taken down. For example, it is 25 players AND the army of light.

Let's think outside the box here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    1 tier for the whole xpac? and we have Argus
    2. NH and ToS

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Sargeras.

Having Khadgar or Illidan at this point would be such awful writing.

So it's likely it's Khadgar or Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    Pillars of creations are tools Titan's used for creating worlds. It's like ant having screwdriver pointed at you yelling he'll kill you.
    how about a virus they can inject you with which will then paralyze you so they can slowly nibble at you until youre dead?

7+ Year Old Account
    We'll attack Sargeras' immune system

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    well, now we have a hammer that banished deathwing without any sacrifices, 3 other artifacts of similar power, one even stronger, an arsenal of lesser artifacts, army of the light, oh and dont forget illidan whos destiny is to stop the legion. id say thats more than enough to make him kneel.
    I think have a misexplained here. Sargeras is the cosmic entity of the WoW world. His mere pressences should destroy planets. We should not even be able to harm him, because a mere touch from his should implode the ground on which we stand. Killing him removes any danger there is left in the world. If we can kill the dark titan with mere mortal weapens, then we have just removed the biggest baddest guy in the game, by punching hm in the face.

Having the player kill him personally will change something about how we see the played character. We are now gods on earth, simply as that and that can never be taken back.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    maybe kil'jaeden and archimondes true souls together at the same time, killing them for reals finally.

worst case there is something sustaining sargeras there like a massive soul engine and we destroy that, crippling or killing sargeras.

or maybe they just put in some "hah you thought kil'jaeden was the right hand? surprise bitches" thing in.

Fighting Sargeras directly doesn't seem possible given his size and power, but I I could see something being done to put an end to him in Legion. Or at the very least deal an actual crippling blow to the Legion that will do more to set them back than our previous victories against them have. Destroying Argus and depriving them of most of the eredar for example alone would do a lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    We'll attack Sargeras' immune system
    I don't think he has an immune system to attack He is pretty much just stone, fire and magic.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    well, now we have a hammer that banished deathwing without any sacrifices, 3 other artifacts of similar power, one even stronger, an arsenal of lesser artifacts, army of the light, oh and dont forget illidan whos destiny is to stop the legion. id say thats more than enough to make him kneel.
    it's quite possible deathwing was particularly vulnerable to the hammer though, seeing as both are creations of the same titan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Fighting Sargeras directly doesn't seem possible given his size and power, but I I could see something being done to put an end to him in Legion. Or at the very least deal an actual crippling blow to the Legion that will do more to set them back than our previous victories against them have. Destroying Argus and depriving them of most of the eredar for example alone would do a lot.
    sure it's possible, planet destroying magic exists. outland, halls of origination, stuff like that. just gotto find a place on his back where he cant reach and re-enact the movie armageddon.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    7.3? ToS is coming out in 7.2. I think that's going to be the last raid of the expansion. No new end boss in 7.3, if there is a 7.3
    Sure, nevermind the fact that Blizzard have confirmed it multiple times already.

We kill Sargeras because he'll show up at Argus when we attempt to conquer it by defeating his strongest pawns there. It's his most prized world.

And then we follow Illidan's master plan. Blow up Argus like a grenade to take out Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    yes they are.

Blizzard has been hinting at the Void Lords since pretty much the beginning of the game. There's a pretty good chance that they'll appear in the game in some form.
    Void Lords can only manifest themselves into the universe for moments at a time due to the sheer power required to sustain themselves. That's what he means, not that they aren't a thing.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Your point hinges on the fact Sargeras did nothing(except for being deeply troubled) about the Void Lords existance but it's possible Sargeras knew he couldn't do anything about them. All he could do was worry about them and deal with the stuff in this universe he could deal with(demons and old gods).

Sargeras is confirmed to be defeated on Argus. Afrasiabi admitted it.

Q: Hi,has Sargeras truly become a demon (can reform in the Nether) or is he still just a titan with demonic features (horns..)?

A: Sargeras is a titan first and foremost. #Argus knows

Q: Thanks. Does that mean Sargeras can reform in the Nether like any other demon ? Or does he have "only one life" ?

A: take him down and find out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alex_Afra...19158681432064
    I hope you realize that's how Afrasiabi does things.

He loves to mess around. He's the one who said Grom was the last boss of WoD when it wasn't even close. He likes to mess with people. He's done it before so it's fairly obvious he's doing it again.

You really think he'd spoil something like that when 7.3 hasnt even been discussed yet? Of course not. He's doing what he always does, messing around.

I suspect some kind of avatar of Sargeras rather than the Titan himself. Fighting Sargeras directly would be.....ridiculous. We don't even have the tools to make the tools to fight him. We've done no kind of assaults to weaken him, haven't attacked his infrastructure at all, haven't even done indirect damage to him or his equipment or power-base. Everything we've done so far has been defensive.

Attacking Argus is just a first step to show that it's possible to take out demons permanently. Archimonde is maybe dead, and we know that we're going to wreck Kil'jaden at some point this expansion(probably on Argus to make sure it's permanent). What does that leave? We go straight from them directly to Sargeras, who happens to be just chillin on Argus? I doubt it. Seems like there's got to be something in-between.

I mean, unless we get to argus and find out that ol Sargeras has been pulling an Akira, and is just one big fat mass of corrupted flesh being slowly consumed by an Old God or something silly like that.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2017-01-23 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sargeras needs to die already. Sick of the misconception that he's the most OP thing in the universe.
    he is currently the most op thing in the universe. it's a fact.

only the fully realized azeroth would be stronger than his original titan form. now fel-enhanced, he's probably stronger than her too.

she should be the only one to fight and kill him though. if we ever fight and kill him, it will entirely ruin warcraft's story.

whatever happens, blizz shitty writers will guarantee it is stupid as hell.