Seriously. What just happened here?

I was doing Timewalking yesterday and this happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7fFEHOQOXQ

I even summoned my Infernal so we could progress while tank ran back.

The tank was an idiot and didn't jump off the platform.... so he fell to his death. That's been like that since Wrath, nothing new. You could always actually explain what happened instead of posting youtube videos to get hits...

Quote Originally Posted by Meiluy View Post
    The tank was an idiot and didn't jump off the platform.... so he fell to his death. That's been like that since Wrath, nothing new. You could always actually explain what happened instead of posting youtube videos to get hits...
    He didn't die. That is why I am confused

He lagged, to you and others in group it looked like he fell, but he made it across and pulled the mobs - then your clients caught up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    He lagged, to you and others in group it looked like he fell, but he made it across and pulled the mobs - then your clients caught up with him.
    His attack animation wouldn't off triggered while falling.

Deleted
    So.. after that "350 cache opening" video you decided to post another one?
    You do know there's a sticky for videos?

It's cool that you're starting your Youtube channel and all, but we don't really need a new advert every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post

It's cool that you're starting your Youtube channel and all, but we don't really need a new advert every day.
    Just wait for his next video, "Standing in Dalaran for 72 hours GONE SEXUAL EPIC PRANK 1,000 DEGREE KNIFE PEWDIEPIE LIED YOUTUBER JAILED"

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect this thread to be closed soon. It hasn't really offered anything in a way of discussion, just self promotion.

This wasn't an advert, you pleb.
    I am actually really confused as to what happened.

If I wanted to advertise every single video.
    I would be spamming and asking for subs, likes and comments.

I would've also mentioned my Nightborne treasure opening and plenty of other shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I expect this thread to be closed soon. It hasn't really offered anything in a way of discussion, just self promotion.
    Are you stupid?
    I asked how this would happen and the reasons given were not sufficient enough to explain it.

Contribute instead of increasing your post count.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Just wait for his next video, "Standing in Dalaran for 72 hours GONE SEXUAL EPIC PRANK 1,000 DEGREE KNIFE PEWDIEPIE LIED YOUTUBER JAILED"
    Made my day right there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Are you stupid?
    I asked how this would happen and the reasons given were not sufficient enough to explain it.
    Calling people stupid is probably not the right way to promote your channel though.
    No one really cares what happened in your timewalking dungeon. Wrath dungeons are not exactly... bleeding edge content.

Calling people stupid is probably not the right way to promote your channel though.
    No one really cares what happened in your timewalking dungeon. Wrath dungeons are not exactly... bleeding edge content.
    I don't give a shit about my channel nor will I ever consider "Youtubing" a career.

Seems that the salty people just came here to increase their post count instead of explaining what actually happened here since I have never seen it before.

Worthless

EDIT: Someone actually provided me with the reasons for this on the video itself.

/Thread

Deleted
    Worthless
    I'd glad you realized it.
    Looking forward to your next exciting video!

I don't give a shit about my channel nor will I ever consider "Youtubing" a career.

Seems that the salty people just came here to increase their post count instead of explaining what actually happened here since I have never seen it before.

Worthless
    I mean, that's why your Emissary video was monetized, right? Because you don't care about YouTube? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Certainly, being a pompous dickwad to everybody in this thread is doing you a lot of favors, too. Perhaps find better things to make threads about in the future and people will be less critical of your awful content. :^)

7+ Year Old Account
    I LOLed :-D

I mean, that's why your Emissary video was monetized, right? Because you don't care about YouTube? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Certainly, being a pompous dickwad to everybody in this thread is doing you a lot of favors, too. Perhaps find better things to make threads about in the future and people will be less critical of your awful content. :^)
    You contributed nothing, snowflake

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a sticky for video threads- and attacking people in your own thread isn't the best way to go.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)