7.2 New artifact abilities

In addition to everything getting more ranks there are some new skills up, 2 1 point traits (new golds) and some new skills. All 3/3 skills now have ranks up to 8 so 4/4 plus 4 points possible from relics (new relic slot?). Everyone also has infinite (PH) 1% dps increase. Possibly the new paragon. Keep in mind the 0's are just placeholder. Also keep in mind that the current thought is that paragon traits are going to get refunded in 7.2 to spend on new ranks/nodes so pooling AP isn't necessary.

BM
    Cobra commander 1 point Cobra shot has a chance to create 0 sneaky snakes that attack the target for until cancelled
    Slithering serpents 8 points Cobra shot costs 2 less focus per point.
    Thunder slash 1 point Aspect of the Wild causes all active pets to lash out, dealing 0 Physical damage to enemies within 5 yards.

MM
    Cyclonic Burst 1 point Windburst now also snares and deals 0 damage over until cancelled.
    Opportunist 1 point NYI
    Unerring arrows 8 points Increases vuln effectiveness by 10% per point.

SV
    Echos of Eche'ro 1 point Flanking Strike has a chance to summon the spirits of Huln Highmountain and Eche'ro to smite your foes.
    Jaws of the mongoose 8 points. Increases mongoose strike's crit damage by 5% per point
    Talon bond 1 point When Talon Strike triggers, your pet immediately attacks 0 times.

My opinions
    BM, WotC cemented as the 1st tier talent choice with 2 new moves empowering cobra shot. Thunder slash potentially moves the legendary bracers up list, at the very least adds more dps to an already good CD.

MM Good single target DPS increase, without knowing what opportunist does it seems like MM is getting ST damage and sort of sliding back on AoE.

SV- First skill is just sweet. Hope it gets a good visual. Get the potential for some massive high damage mongoose strike streaks, probably still the single target king for hunters. Too bad there's a general ranged dps shortage :P
    Last edited by Threndsa; 2017-01-21 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    Ye new traits are sick
    BM also get trait who reduces the focus cost of Cobra shot that thing is amazing but i already lost my trust in to Blizzard devs after 7.1.5 fiasko

Deleted
    I hope that they will do something with talon strike if they plan on giving us another trait relying on this... not so good version of windfury. I can see it being pretty good with an increased proc chance though, it works with our mastery pretty nicely. The other 2 traits are straight out fantastic!!

Deleted
    Casual BM Hunter alt here - I can't really speak much about the viability implications of these, however ...

Cobra commander 1 point Cobra shot has a chance to create 0 sneaky snakes that attack the target for until cancelled
    create 0 sneaky snakes that attack the target
    sneaky snakes

10/10 would snek again

Interesting changes, but bottom line, they seem to be continuing the trend of making each spec not synergize with itself. AotW, great CD to use with BW, but now seems like something to make you delay its use to get the most out of. Cyclonic burst, going to have to wait to see ic damage actually lasts until cancelled or if this will force us to use WB on CD, an ability that we might use a total of 3 times over 6 minutes right now. Not sure about SV, as the current build favors RS over FS, yet tier and new trait for 7.2 favors FS.
    Blizzard just seems to add or change things that sound cool at first but plays against each other, especially with Hunters. Maybe new design philosophy and trying to break away from cookie cutter builds, but so far it has not played out well.

This has indicated to me that it's time to quit my Hunter.

"Unerring arrows 8 points Increases vuln effectiveness by 10% per point."

They doubled down on Vulnerable with the new Patient Sniper, now they are tripling down with this change. It's obvious they do not want Hunters to have the ability to deal damage outside of their Vulnerable application. I'm switching to my Holy Priest, my guild needs healers anyway.

Deleted
    Why they keep pushing flaking strike? Just remove raptor strike... too much fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by Megotaku77 View Post

They doubled down on Vulnerable with the new Patient Sniper, now they are tripling down with this change. It's obvious they do not want Hunters to have the ability to deal damage outside of their Vulnerable application. I'm switching to my Holy Priest, my guild needs healers anyway.
    bye bye mate

Sneaky Snakes! That is over 9000 right there!

im a slithery little sneaky snek.

Looking forward to the BM traits, especially Cobra Commander (Lol), sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    im a slithery little sneaky snek.

Looking forward to the BM traits, especially Cobra Commander (Lol), sounds interesting.
    Ill be interested to see what they classify the snakes as. Hopefully they benefit from our mastery. It'd be even better if they counted as a pet/guardian for WotC but that would probably be a little too strong depending on how many can be out at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Megotaku77 View Post

But its so easy to keep Vuln up, and it gives an aspect of "skill" to your rotation. Instead of just mindlessly spamming AiS.

Quote Originally Posted by lordhakera View Post
    Casual BM Hunter alt here - I can't really speak much about the viability implications of these, however ...

10/10 would snek again
    Haha would snek again!

Anyway almost as funny as when they gave us Rumba on one of the ptrs and then pulled the plug the last minute.
    Now they trying to be a hero by re implementing the skill as new! Seems like they are running outta ideas or don't have time resources to put into hunters. Can someone find that old patch note with Rumba?

I'm not hating thou just hating on the devs for gutting the spec then reusing it and hoping to be hailed as heroes for doing jack shit.

The BM Traits make me wanna play BM. Along with the new animation for Cobra Shot, and the name "Cobra Commander" its just too awesome to pass up. I look forward to spamming Cobra Shots all day long.