Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    All i can say is that the silent majority of people that voted Trump in had actual jobs to go to.

Which is more than i can say for those criminal protesters and by the looks of it most of the women the other day.
    But you didn't have a "majority", you just got lucky with certain states. Trump lost by almost 3 million votes.

Also the women were protesting on SATURDAY, most people work Monday-Friday.

But don't let facts cloud your judgment, you think protesting is "criminal".

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No news to us, the alt right has been peddling alt facts on this forum for years.

Man I miss when Republican Presidents were harmless idiots.
    Bush wasn't harmless. Just look what he did to the middle east.

Prophetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Bush wasn't harmless. Just look what he did to the middle east.
    Well, the people pulling his strings, different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Trump is merely extending the middle finger to a media that abuses it's privileges of providing information to the public, by twisting information for it's own political gain. I wouldn't be so sure about the media *not* turning people ignorant.....
    No, Trump is merely acting like a narcissist, honestly noone gives a rats ass about how many people were at the inaguration, it's barely a story, but most newspapers do make theese "pointless fun fact news" articles, and out of nowhere the President bites something that isnt even bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I could not stop laughing when I saw this last night, all the sidestepping into different topics and then her outrage was damn hilarious. I half expected her to straight up start calling Todd a liar or saying he was infringing on her constitutional rights and declare the interview over. I honestly feel sorry for every American at the moment but this election into inauguration has been the most hysterical shit I've seen yet. Fucking Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon and the rest of the late night hosts and comedians should take a note from Trump's Circus. Just WOW.
    Yup, they couldn't come up with better material if they tried. These people are delusional.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Seeing people who handwaved Hillary's lies foam at the mouth over a lie involving crowd size
    Sure, let's deflect to Hilary. That'll help.

If these are alternative facts what are the real facts called? Prime facts? Main facts? Principle facts?

All i can say is that the silent majority of people that voted Trump in had actual jobs to go to.

Which is more than i can say for those criminal protesters and by the looks of it most of the women the other day.
    Majority is incorrect. Trump won 46.1% of the vote which is lower than the majority (50%+1). He won the electoral college. In fact, if we are talking about the majority then you should probably count the number of eligible voters in the states which would make his percentage even lower.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Seeing people who handwaved Hillary's lies foam at the mouth over a lie involving crowd size
    What lies are you talking about. Trump's lies during the campaign dwarf the number of lies Clinton told in all sources I have seen. I don't agree with either lying but it's a pretty strange accusation.

What the heck is a silent majority? Is it like alternative facts?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Yes, I'm pretty sure it is.

I just watched that interview...there were already few people I could stand less than Kellyanne Conway, but this was deflective, even for her. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The same majority that got 3M less votes.....wait

I don't understand how this became a liberal vs. conservative fight when there are plenty of economically conservative reasons to support it. It's just better for the economy.
    Well it's like this: If one of the two parties supports something the other is honour bound to reject it so together they can provide the illusion of choice to the commoners.

Had to steal this one. Things are getting Orwellian.

If these are alternative facts what are the real facts called? Prime facts? Main facts? Principle facts?
    Scientific feels

Are we absolutely sure the Trump inauguration wasn't a hoax? Somebody give Alex Jones a call.

Prezgate, purpose of hoax to give people a false sense of control and security, so the elite can continue to exploit them. If the establishment can fake the moon landing and Sandy Hook, this should be no problem.
    Last edited by atlings; 2017-01-23 at 11:23 AM.

Trump and the GOP lie about everything.

But what's most galling is that they don't just lie about things like, say, climate change, but they even lie about things that have been caught on photo, or video, or tape. And they get away with it because their dupe supporters don't care that they are being lied to. All part of right-wing anti-intellectualism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atlings View Post
    Are we absolutely sure the Trump inauguration wasn't a hoax? Somebody give Alex Jones a call.

Prezgate, purpose of hoax to give people a false sense of control and security, so the elite can continue to exploit them. If the establishment can fake the moon landing and Sandy Hook, this should be no problem.
    You're.... being sarcastic about those last 2 things right?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're.... being sarcastic about those last 2 things right?
    Lol yes, but that's what a big part of the alt-right fringe believes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lasheric View Post
    Mexico will pay for the wall, obviously indirectly. I don't believe in healthcare for all, no idea how that will change, but as long as my costs go down I'm happy. I don't believe it's government job to take care of everyone. We have no idea on what will happen to Hillary. Where the hell did Russia admit to hacking.
    Trump just gutted the individual mandate, which means your costs will go up, not down.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!