Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Their message is "we are here and watching".
    You mean they will be watching till they all head back home? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So basically meaningless
    Not, not at all.

I am a straight man, who has never had any issues with a doctor proclaiming my cock and balls make me male, but at some point they will put one of my rather vanilla fetishes in that alphabet soup and then I can finally tick the 'other' box to proclaim my sexuality is discriminated against.

Having said that, I already have my Oppressed Person Card, what with me being half Middle Eastern. Unfortunately it doesn't work when people meet me face-to-face, as I have the wrong type of Middle Eastern background, so I can only use it online. The points system on that card is pretty shit in comparison to the Vagina Card, which has staggering bonuses, like free meals.
    Seems to me that you had this rant locked and ready to fire and didn't really care about learning what the acronym stood for.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Seems to me that you had this rant locked and ready to fire and didn't really care about learning what the acronym stood for.
    Well, it's easier to rant about acronyms than to, say, address the sexual assault rate visited on transfolk being 47% in the US.

Haha, so PC, much grab ass and rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    You're assuming the media has trust to sway from. The media can no longer be trusted. The media worshipped hilliard as the second coming of jesus. Then wouldn't give trump the time of day. Well what good did that do them.... squat.

Trust is a bitch to rebuild.
    CNN broadcast Trump speeches in their entirety. They broadcast live footage of an empty podium ffs. Trump got endless free media coverage. Meanwhile, Clinton's emails were the most covered topic this election.

Your confirmation bias is showing.

Intersex is made up tumblr bullshit.
    ... Haha.

"An intersex human or other animal is one possessing any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, 'do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies'. Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktop Cadence View Post
    ... Haha.

"An intersex human or other animal is one possessing any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, 'do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies'. Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
    So what you're saying is Tumblr created life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So what you're saying is Tumblr created life.
    That and the WPATH Standards of Care of us for transfolks.

Ignore that it's almost 40 years old, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktop Cadence View Post
    That and the WPATH Standards of Care of us for transfolks.

Ignore that it's almost 40 years old, though.
    Be nice to the guy though. You can't expect him to know much about intersex people when no one wants to let him see their genitals.

As I said tumblr bullshit. A dude taking estrogen hormones is still a dude. Even if he cut off his dick.
    The UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights might have a tumblr account, I haven't checked, but no, the term is a very real scientific thing.

As I said tumblr bullshit. A dude taking estrogen hormones is still a dude. Even if he cut off his dick.
    Soooooo people born with ambiguous chromosomes or genitalia are trans people and not intersex?

I feel like you don't know what you're actually talking about, which makes you commenting on intersex or transfolks pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    That's how I feel every time you make a post.
    Thank you. I aim to please.

/munchmunchmunchmunchmunchmunchmunchmunchmunchmunch
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-01-23 at 04:55 AM.

Has this already been posted?

Best protest sign ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Womens rights in America......greatest example of what you would call a first world problem
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Looks like Melania got more fat chicks to walk on day 1, than Michelle did in 8 years.

did they march to the saudi embassy? you know the place where women are actually treated like slaves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Has this already been posted?

Best protest sign ever.
    I already new Ian McKellan was awesome. He's that and super adorable now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    did they march to the saudi embassy? you know the place where women are actually treated like slaves?
    You know they didn't. Whilst it wouldn't actually achieve anything, and some must know this, I think we know what the real reason is, though I don't want to derail things.

Also, Ian McKellan is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    LOL Conservatives, always arguing based on feeling over facts.

What do you expect to happen? People in the middle east to all of a sudden say "You know what those Americans actually are right. We should treat women according to how American's want us to treat them" while at the same time shedding their head wear and robes to reveal their secret man buns and "stay woke" t-shirts.

If that's not enough to convince you that this idea of marching in another nation or even marching to demand another nation change their attitudes is a loser argument for non-thinkers then I offer this analogy. What would you say if 10 million people all over the western-world, except the US, protested US gun-laws. Would you be open minded to their protest and consider changing or voting for people who would change the laws or would you tell them to "fuck off and mind their own business". I'm guessing MOST Americans would tell foreigners to fuck off, cause I've seen it PLENTY on social media. Safe space Trump supporters not being able to handle criticism and when it comes from non-Americans they just dismiss them because of their nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL Conservatives, always arguing based on feeling over facts.
    Feelings are alternate facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even sure what they were marching for.