Thread: End Boss 7.3

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he is currently the most op thing in the universe. it's a fact.

only the fully realized azeroth would be stronger than his original titan form. now fel-enhanced, he's probably stronger than her too.

she should be the only one to fight and kill him though. if we ever fight and kill him, it will entirely ruin warcraft's story.
    Blizzard could pull some retarded nonsense where we don't actually fight Sargeras, but whatever it is that's corrupting him. We fight a spiritual battle...in his soul....or something equally inane. With the grand and mighty help of our savior, Azeroth the titan, we get Sargeras to realize what he's been doing is evil, and he kills himself.

Although that does bring up a question: Since this expansion is named "Legion", it implies we're going to finally finish with them. If we do end up finishing off Sargeras(by whatever means), maybe the entire next expansion could be nothing but dealing with the old gods? Eh...who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's gonna be Sargeras, maybe in an avatar, and Azeroth will make an avatar of herself to help us fight him.

The avatar of Azeroth will be Jaina.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will play out with Sargeras stood on the surface of Argus, the various races attacking him in all directions!

The dragon aspects attack from behind, quipping they need a new strategy!

The heroes with Khadgar and Illidan et al use the Exodar to attack Sargeras head on... they smash right through his eye.

All the heroes tumble out of the Exodar and fight their way through the very insides of Sargeras himself.

Finally Illidan ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶o̶b̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶r̶i̶x̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶ ̶U̶n̶i̶c̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ purges any trace of doubt and fel corruption unleashing his light powers! decimating Sargeras from within!

Azeroth ushers in a new golden age!

I hope we use the pillars of creation to send our players soul to the the fallen statues of the panthions so we can fight sargeras as a 5 man dung
    we did a lot to get the pillars we need to use it not to only seel a portal
    I hope argus have a raid we deal with the demons and the eredar
    and a dung to deal with sargeras as helion

- - - Updated - - -

and I don't know why many people here forget things fast ion said there will be 7.4 and maybe 7.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And in the middle of the fight, the two of them will send us to our rooms so they can get it on?
    No, that's a stupid plot element and everyone knows it!!

Deleted
    Do we know for sure that 7.3 is the last patch?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    It's the last one we know anything about, with how they've been upping the content in Legion there might be a "smaller" 7.4 like 7.1 which had a dungeon and not a tier. I remember them stating during blizzcon that Large patch -> Small patch -> Large patch was a model they were hoping to use going forward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Nothing is impossible, but seriously what would we have in term of Legion after taking the war to them?

I can't see it being Sargeras, but I can see it being Illidan or some other meh boss.

Blizzard loves cheesy writing. They love the idea of "Its just like TBC!" or "Its just like the war of the ancients!" or "Its just like X"

Blizzard would love, fucking froth at the mouth thinking about the idea of us having to fight Illidan once again who is empowered by Sargeras sleeping inside him.

There'll probably be some shit dialogue like "Gul'dan failed to awaken my avatar, but I did it anyway, cuz reasons!"

We're talking about the same company that took Garrosh "Honor, no matter how dire the battle, never for sake it" Hellscream and turned him into Hitler. We're talking about the same company that took Grom "But we will be conquerors!" Hellscream and turned him into our ally with literally zero set up.

Is it really that hard to believe that they'll pull Aegwyn / Medivh 2.0 with Illidan?

Armies of Legionfall: "Ayy lmao, we've beaten the avatar of sargeras... again. Guess thats it, back to your homes! :thinking: wasn't there an ulterior motive behind the avatar of sargeras? hmm guess i must be imagining things"

Sargeras Inside someones womb or spirit or body or whatever: "Fuck me how retarded are these guys? How the fuck do I keep losing to them?"

from Illidan novel

perhaps this is a foreshadowing of battle in argus. Azeroth's Forces VS Legion VS Void
    Last edited by olddog; 2017-01-23 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    yes they are.

Blizzard has been hinting at the Void Lords since pretty much the beginning of the game. There's a pretty good chance that they'll appear in the game in some form.
    No they are not .. That's why they seeded out the universe with Old Gods , because they can't be there themselves, as they are made out of shadow energy and only the most powerful of them can materialise on our universe for an extremely short amount of time. In order to do which they must consume unimaginable amounts of matter

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Last time Sargeras possessed a someone who died, it took him a while to recover. That sounds like the kind of victory the writers would want.

That combined with the fact that we've already seen a demon hunter becoming possessed as a way to kill a demon makes me think a Sargeras possessed Illidan would be a decent fight.

He'd be powerful, but not unstoppable. A threat, but not a villain. And it would be sort of a redemption story, but not too in-your-face.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I hope you realize that's how Afrasiabi does things.

He loves to mess around. He's the one who said Grom was the last boss of WoD when it wasn't even close. He likes to mess with people. He's done it before so it's fairly obvious he's doing it again.

You really think he'd spoil something like that when 7.3 hasnt even been discussed yet? Of course not. He's doing what he always does, messing around.
    Remember when he spoiled out the whole immortal demon/transend realities bs? Yeeeaaahhh...

Also, maybe the whole grommash thing WAS supposed to happen early on, but scrapped it cause WoD was such a horrible idea, and the fact that peeps were begging for a legion expac after-hand.

Besides, blizz did conrim that we'll be hearing about the final boss of legion while we're questing...
    And we all know what the legion keeps on saying whenever we're questing. "Sargeras, The Dark titan, My master, MY LORD' Blah blah blaaaahhh.

So...yyeeeeeaaaaahhhhh........

Sometimes, Alex is right on things. And sometimes, blizzard can scrap stuff...

You'll never know....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    It's gonna be Sargeras, maybe in an avatar, and Azeroth will make an avatar of herself to help us fight him.

The avatar of Azeroth will be Jaina.
    "The Avatar of Azeroth will be jaina"

*Blizzard forget about anduin, they make ILLIDAN the champion, and if they do try this shit, they'll forget about my existence, and make JAINA the hero*

Aha....AHAHA....AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    whoever jaina's true identity is

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Last time Sargeras possessed a someone who died, it took him a while to recover. That sounds like the kind of victory the writers would want.

That combined with the fact that we've already seen a demon hunter becoming possessed as a way to kill a demon makes me think a Sargeras possessed Illidan would be a decent fight.

He'd be powerful, but not unstoppable. A threat, but not a villain. And it would be sort of a redemption story, but not too in-your-face.
    Would be kind of awkward for that to happen now though since we went through so much to prevent that already and now Illidan is back alive and in his body.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And in the middle of the fight, the two of them will send us to our rooms so they can get it on?
    NO WAY MAN! Let me tap that titan pussy. It's all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Remember when he spoiled out the whole immortal demon/transend realities bs? Yeeeaaahhh...

Also, maybe the whole grommash thing WAS supposed to happen early on, but scrapped it cause WoD was such a horrible idea, and the fact that peeps were begging for a legion expac after-hand.

Besides, blizz did conrim that we'll be hearing about the final boss of legion while we're questing...
    And we all know what the legion keeps on saying whenever we're questing. "Sargeras, The Dark titan, My master, MY LORD' Blah blah blaaaahhh.

So...yyeeeeeaaaaahhhhh........

Sometimes, Alex is right on things. And sometimes, blizzard can scrap stuff...

You'll never know....

- - - Updated - - -

"The Avatar of Azeroth will be jaina"

*Blizzard forget about anduin, they make ILLIDAN the champion, and if they do try this shit, they'll forget about my existence, and make JAINA the hero*

Aha....AHAHA....AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
    It wasn't suppose to happen. Grom being the end boss wasnt planned because he stated that at Blizzcon and by then they were already working on legion.

The demons transcending realities and time/space wasn't a spoiler, it was an explanation because people didn't understand how the demons worked.

Alex jokes around a lot. Most of the time when he "spoils" shit he's kidding. You honestly believe he'd spoil something that big over twitter? Are you kidding? They'd save that shit for a dev Q&A or something bigger than a twitter post.

It's gonna be a Sargeras possessed Varian.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Burning-Legion

In this post there was some nice discussion about this topic, make sure you take a look.

I had stated my thoughts already on this matter, but to make a brief resume: The Legion is way bigger than we thought, and in Argus we will see just that. Even after we defeat the Legion there, it woulnd't be a huge problem for them. They have conquered and destroyed planets for millenia, so they could have other generals like Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden everywhere (even more powerful).

Focusing on the final boss, it's certainly a true enigma. Sargeras is out of the question. We are going to defeat his Avatar in 7.2 so having him again (or his real form or any kind of form/avatar/whatever) in the next tier sounds unlikely for me, and he's planet sized and the most powerful being of the universe so we shouldn't be able to touch him. Same applies to Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde, maybe they make us fight them together in the 7.3 raid but in no way they're going to be the final boss.

I found in this post two nice theories that I would like to comment:

- Many people say that 7.3 patch might not contain the final raid of Legion. I think that it's safe to say that 7.3 will be the final ''big'' patch of Legion, because, where else we could go after Argus? Another planet that we haven't heard about? Who would be the final boss of the Argus raid then? and of the one after that? It could make sense because like that they can built the final boss of Legion a little bit, because allow us to kill Sargeras on 7.3 withouth seen him or interacting with him in any way wouldn't make much sense to me.

I read Illidan's novel, but in this extract that you posted I found something quite interesting that I didn't realise before. It says that ''Illidan Pure Version'' (or whatever way you want to call him) is fighting demons and the void, but highlighting more the Void, making them the main enemy.

This is disturbing, because it seems to me that the demons and the void are fighting together against us. Shouldn't the demons, if commanded by Sargeras, focusing in the biggest threath, in this case, The Void forces?

I thought that after this expansion Illidan would become the ''King'' of a small portion of the Legion armies after defeating them in Argus (he had commanded demons before, and the DH hero has demons at his command). But after reading this extract it seems clear to me that the Void will take control over the demons in one way or another.

So something like this could happen: we go to Argus and defeat the Legion there, but Sargeras manifests himself, and we haven't a chance against him. But a Dark Titan / Void Lord appears from nowhere, Sargeras fights him but eventually he falls, but before that he recognizes our power and sacrifice himself to give us time to get the hell out of Argus, closing the portal after us, and he dies saying something the lines of: ''There is no hope'' or ''now you're the last hope of the universe'', depending on how dramatic you wanted it to be.
    Last edited by Darkarath; 2017-01-23 at 02:53 PM.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Would be kind of awkward for that to happen now though since we went through so much to prevent that already and now Illidan is back alive and in his body.
    There's a difference between Sargeras using Illidan as an avatar and Illidan "absorbing" Sargeras in order for us to have a way to defeat him.