Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    John Leguizamo has let himself go.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    how the fuck is that even possible. this forum never ceases to amaze me how dumb people can be.
    he just gave you the answer : he has no brain.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    how the fuck is that even possible. this forum never ceases to amaze me how dumb people can be.
    Just like sometimes, for example, people say "You too" when a waiter's told the patrons to enjoy their meal...

So, yeah...

How hard is it not to harass strangers and leave them the fuck alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    cat calling the right way will almost always get you a smile at least.
    Yep. Dude in this video is the extreme, which isn't really the norm. Really, the type of people that get cat called at the ones that want it, it's part of that dumb ass "she was asking for it" rape excuse that doesn't exist, but it DOES a bit more for cat calling. You can say she dressed like a hoe and "was asking for it", but in this case the "IT" is extra attention, nothing more unless it is mutually agreed upon. The attire is ones sides way of peacocking, the call back is the acknowledgement of it. Quite simple really.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Is this one of those 'social experiments' that is deliberately made weird and played up for the camera? Yes, hurling inappropriate comments at people in the street is not cool or classy. With that said, though, there's definitely more to cat calling. An appreciative whistle and compliment or just a smile is more tasteful than verbally yelling about how much you want to bang someone.

I'm a guy. I've had both men and women make subtle but obvious comments about my appearance in the street. It felt empowering to me, a real confidence boost. I know various men or women who feel the same way. It's a matter of balance, really. We need to remember that we live in a society where some very vocal people seriously consider eye contact to be an atrocity and invasion of privacy...even if it occurs in a public place for mere seconds.

You guys are idiots. Buzz60??? I wonder where that came from??? HHmmmm..... Buzzf@#$%d???
    It's a setup. Also, the interviewer looks genetically defective.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-01-23 at 12:51 PM.

I have never seen anyone cat call a woman outside a bar. I guess this is more northern behavior.

Literally never seen it happen here in Northern Ireland (excluding drunks late at night). I've seen people laying on the road, walking around with a limp like an extra from shawn of the dead, black out drunk at noon, walking around in costumes, and a plethora of other weird shit. Not one time have I heard someone catcalling.

My opinion of catcalling is the same as most things when it comes to sexism.

Its only sexist if men do it, and its only sexist if that man is unattractive.

But lets say its everywhere - for the sake of argument lets say that this is common place. That most men - no, all men do this. Lets say all men cat call any woman they find attractive. What is the ultimate problem? It makes women uncomfortable? I have pretty crippling social anxiety. I get panic attacks if too many cars pass by me on my way to work, for example. Is this the fault of the drivers? Should the drivers take an alternate route? No - this is merely my brains irrational reaction to a non-issue. I do not blame anyone for triggering a panic attack in me because they looked at me while driving past me. I blame the part of my brain that is malfunctioning.

So what other immediate problem could occur? I honestly can't think of one. So unless someone can chime in with another one, i'll have to assume its either a long term over arching societal problem, or no problem at all.

In terms of large scale problems, we're of course talking about western society's perception and standards of women. Now, right off the bat, if we're going to talk about this, we're going to need to include the very similar, if not identical standards that men have. You know - no beards, just stubble. Muscley but not too muscley, short hair, short sides and back, tightly fitting clothes, around 5'8 to 6'2 tall. Is catcalling the cause of this perception or standard? No - it isn't. Catcalling is a result of these perceptions and standards. A group of drunk women will catcall most guys that pass them. Walk around town on a friday night if you don't believe me. This is just something drunk people do.

So again, to recap. The problems of catcalling are

1. Self imposed problems, such as anxiety
    2. Problems caused by the collective interest of the west in well-built men and slender women.

Again I do not see the problem. I, once again, see rich women-children (why does woman-child seem so weird, but man-child rolls off the tongue?) who probably haven't encountered a real problem in their lives, ever, and so analyze everything around them in an attempt to create non-issues to complain about. This reeks of entitlement. You want everyone around you to behave exactly as you want them to, because lets face it - your parents and your baby sitters in your upper middle class / upper class home probably didn't question you much either. You don't understand what rejection or opposition is, because you've been in free fall for the past 18-24 years. Now, at last, you're encountering human beings with spines and you turn to these people, your turquise hair and beany perched on your disgruntled face and tell them "stop doing that, NOW!" and what do they do? They look at you, with a face like someone let off a stink bomb and tell you to fuck right off.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-01-23 at 01:12 PM.

That doesn't seem exaggerated. At all!

10+ Year Old Account
    never cat call. it is rude and i am sure unappreciated.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Also this guy is one of Trump's people, his tribe, that in-your-face, aggressive New York, Queens style.
    Great example of why I can't stand New York. What a shitty culture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I have never seen anyone cat call a woman outside a bar. I guess this is more northern behavior.
    The fuckin' East Coast specifically. You'll be waiting a long time before you see this kind of shit in the upper Midwest.

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Welcome to Trump's America. The land of alternative facts and make your own reality!

Cat calling is rude behavior? You can leave those facts at the base of the wall my friend. Prepare to have your pussy grabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    Welcome to Trump's America. The land of alternative facts and make your own reality!

Cat calling is rude behavior? You can leave those facts at the base of the wall my friend. Prepare to have your pussy grabbed.
    For real, Cat call wasn't a problem at all until Trump got elected. I am going to state it now, every sexist thing a man does is all Trump's fault.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    For real, Cat call wasn't a problem at all until Trump got elected. I am going to state it now, every sexist thing a man does is all Trump's fault.
    Did I say catcalling started with Trump? Or was I implying that a Trump presidency would legitimize an otherwise deplorable behavior?

Typical Trump supporter with little to no critical thinking or reading skills. Don't you have children to save from a pedophile pizza shop?

Did I say catcalling started with Trump? Or was I implying that a Trump presidency would legitimize an otherwise deplorable behavior?

Typical Trump supporter with little to no critical thinking or reading skills. Don't you have children to save from a pedophile pizza shop?
    No, this will not legitimize deplorable behavior. Thats asinine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    No, this will not legitimize deplorable behavior. Thats asinine.
    Almost as asinine as someone who says it's ok if you're rich to just go up to women and grab them by the pussy?

It really is truly amazing the lengths to which people will go to defend a really shitty individual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this how the working classes flirt?

Just this past Christmas I got a Charles Hawtrey-esque "Ooh, hello" from some fat bint with her fat friends, I smiled politely and walked on. It was a non-issue.

Almost as asinine as someone who says it's ok if you're rich to just go up to women and grab them by the pussy?

It really is truly amazing the lengths to which people will go to defend a really shitty individual.
    I'm not defending him. Your post was just stupid and I'm pointing that out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Isn't this how the working classes flirt?

Just this past Christmas I got a Charles Hawtrey-esque "Ooh, hello" from some fat bint with her fat friends, I smiled politely and walked on. It was a non-issue.
    You could have been raped!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I'm not defending him. Your post was just stupid and I'm pointing that out.
    So you have to resort to name calling because you can't debate. Also en vogue because of Trump. I continue to be not surprised.