Page 23 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well doesn't matter, because shouldn't his people come first?
    It does, in my opinion. Kirin Tor is leading the efforts against the Bruning Legion in the Broken Isles Campaign; Azeroth's fate is at stakes here.

It's like an incompetent version of Khadgar, so to speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I mean...Aethas, ONCE AGAIN, is unable to learn that there's a foreign saboteur in his own ranks? I can't tell if its better that this time he at least didn't know about it and looked the other way.

Why the fuck is he the leader still? Why is there no response to him saying something like "the fuck?" rather than "DUN WORRY ILL MAKE SURE YOUR HORRIBLE INEPTITUDE IS KEPT A SECRET AGAIN!"
    From the Legion's perspective it makes perfect sense to sow suspicion on the Sunreavers (and thus Aethas once more) because it would drive a wedge into the Kirin Tor and the citizens of Dalaran. In addition to gaining whatever weapons were lost directly you also sow discord and partisan bickering - perfectly suiting the Legion's general M.O. and tactics. Legion infiltration isn't really a marker of ineptitude, either; unless you want to expand the claim to include the entirety of both the Horde and the Alliance's leadership (which at that point makes the charge true but also meaningless).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Yeah I don't think its a bad idea, I never said it was.

I said its wholly unrealistic that nobody but Jaina ever seems to be like "Hmmm, its pretty concerning that its you and your people multiple times..."

10+ Year Old Account

I said its wholly unrealistic that nobody but Jaina ever seems to be like "Hmmm, its pretty concerning that its you and your people multiple times..."
    Well it's AETHAS that f...ed up, and his people who were with him at the time were in the crossfire.
    Still why isn't Aethas put in a holding cell or something?
    Can't he learn that screwing up all the time isn't that good? :l

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    It does, in my opinion. Kirin Tor is leading the efforts against the Bruning Legion in the Broken Isles Campaign; Azeroth's fate is at stakes here.

It's like an incompetent version of Khadgar, so to speak.
    At least I can stand Khadgar.
    He's not the person who want to threaten with when demons are invading and he did try to go stop Gul'dan, but his efforts were not in vain.
    Hopefully 7.2 will have him do more stuff and even help us out with Argus in 7.3.

Speaking of that how would Khadgar feel about making up the Sons of Lothar again to bring:
    Archmage Khadgar
    High Exarch Turalyon
    Lady Alleria Windrunner
    Force Commander Danath Trollbane
    Kuradan Wildhammer

Also if you are why you thinking I know those Ally Heroes so well it is because I read the novels of the second war and played Warcraft II.
    I still enjoyed the Horde faction, but I was curious on the other faction was about.
    Still now glad I chosen Horde, because I love the faction a lot, and really don't like the Horde blaming, conflicts and other stuff.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-01-23 at 12:43 PM.
    For the Horde!

To be fair the Kirin tor as a whole are untrustworthy, they have a history of being riddled with traitors, even before the sunreavers became a thing, even today I mean just look at the city guards in the sewers, a bunch of corrupt thugs. Still the whole neutral Dalaran is annoying they should just have the horde create their own mage society and be done with this cat and mouse game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    People are just delusional and trying to come up with most stupid reasons to keep Sargeras around. There's no chance Sargeras isn't the final boss.
    Maybe so, but from a lore pov it makes no sense. Sargeras is a titan that can slice a planet in two with his sword. He has done so before... so the question will always be... why doesn't he just do that? Only way to kill him without murdering the lore would be to bring back the other titans to "help" defeat him. And by that i mean do most of the work.

Deleted
    Look, I don't want Sargeras as the final boss as much as the other guy, but please hear me out.

People are saying that it's impossbile because he is a planet size Titan who can one shot planets, so we can't stand against him unless he was decreased in size via the mean of an avatar.

If we turn our thinking around however, and take it outside the box... what if, somehow, unclear to us yet, we could temporarily reach planet size to confront Sargeras instead of the other way around? The background of the encounter can be stars and planets that we tower above in size.

7+ Year Old Account
    Look, I don't want Sargeras as the final boss as much as the other guy, but please hear me out.

People are saying that it's impossbile because he is a planet size Titan who can one shot planets, so we can't stand against him unless he was decreased in size via the mean of an avatar.

If we turn our thinking around however, and take it outside the box... what if, somehow, unclear to us yet, we could temporarily reach planet size to confront Sargeras instead of the other way around? The background of the encounter can be stars and planets that we tower above in size.
    We might as well go all the way and start tossing galaxies like frisbies ala Gurren Lagann if that happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    We might as well go all the way and start tossing galaxies like frisbies ala Gurren Lagann if that happens.
    That would go against protecting the universe though.

That would go against protecting the universe though.
    What are a few galaxies compared to the universe?

- - - Updated - - -

If we beat him, we should channel the power of Azeroth herself against him, us turning planet sized would be way over the top ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Look I'm not going to defend Aethas but...... all we know is that the defense mechanisms are missing and a Sunreaver was killed in the process, presumably while helping to take them. There are 2 main ways I see this, 1 they betrayed the KT for the Legion, or 2 Jaina came back and the hapless Sunreaver wanted to help her so that she'd like the Sunreavers again, my guess is that Jaina will show up in the final raid.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    What are a few galaxies compared to the universe?

- - - Updated - - -

If we beat him, we should channel the power of Azeroth herself against him, us turning planet sized would be way over the top ;P
    Or we can channel Azeroth into us and become planet sized.

Come on dude.

Or we can channel Azeroth into us and become planet sized.

Come on dude.
    What is this obsession with turning into Giants, that would suffocate in space btw ? XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    What is this obsession with turning into Giants, that would suffocate in space btw ? XD
    A healthy obsession.

We probably won't ever be able to defeat Sargeras as in dealing a proper fatal blow to his existence through sheer battle-strenght, which is why the arguement for him cleaving planets being an ultimate obstacle isn't on target.

Sargeras doesn't even need to be defeated; a redemption story could be in store for him. After all, he is an Illidan of his own - doing the unimaginable to prevent the VL from taking control of the universe; he is doing what Illidan did, just on a much greater scale.

What better way to face the Void Lords and their Old God servants across all of the universe but with a titan at your side. Azeroth's forces defeating the Old Gods could be an eye-opener for him as he'd restore faith in the living to be able to stand up against the servants of the void.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-01-23 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post

I've edited this post, as my speculation this was Anduin disguised has been confirmed already.
    I want this transmog

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, i feel like Sargeras will die, but it wont be to any of us. He gonna get consumed / destroyed by a void lord just so blizz can demonstrate how powerful these new enemies are.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is Archimonde dead? yes
    Reasoning = Guldan in the lock destro artifact weapon quest calls you "the slayer of archimonde". Plus the blue post that say it. In mythic he dies in the nether and i assumed his corpse kinda fell back into azeroth as we faded back.

Lore wise it is assumed that killing demons in the twisting nether will result in their final death. The thing is we have never actually killed a demon in the nether and seen them again, so im guessing lore wise it is more of a theory then fact.

Was illidan dead in BC? Yes. How did he come back? Cause blizzard willed it.
    Was Kael dead? Yes. All just a set back remember.

TLR - Is archy dead: yes. Will blizzard bring them back in future content if they ever want to. Yes.

Can we kill aethas now?
    This cover up prevents us learning what the legion now knows and if their are anymore traitors.

Yes the guy maybe dead but it never stops magic
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Ardac View Post
    Is Archimonde dead? yes
    Lore wise it is assumed that killing demons in the twisting nether will result in their final death. The thing is we have never actually killed a demon in the nether and seen them again, so im guessing lore wise it is more of a theory then fact.
    It's not an assumption, it's fact. It was stated in Chronicle by the omniscient narrator instead of just any character's opinion. Illidan was dead in TBC, but Outland wasn't fully in Nether so it isn't strange that he can come back. I do agree with your TL; DR, though.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.