View Poll Results: Is a second civil war gonna happen?

Voters
140. This poll is closed
  • Yes

28 20.00%
  • No

112 80.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I don't understand why conservatives think liberal have no guns, just because we don't want to give guns to anyone and everyone doesn't means we are against having them. That said there is no need for civil war, people are extremely lazy although conservatives said they wanted change the same senators and representatives still got re-elected.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, modern white generation got not enough balls to start war, but they have biggest chances in history to succes in such, because of amoun of guns in US.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think any first world country nowadays has any issues that could possibly grow into a civil war. People are not the same as 165 years ago, no one will put their life at stake over some political disagreements. We are now Internet civil warriors!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I think it'd be pretty neat. We need a good purging.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    People are talking about a second civil war. Is it even realistic this early?

I feel like this is all just gonna die down and go away. I also feel that anything Trump does to stop the protests will be the fuel the protesters need to continue.

What do you think?
    The very left is really scare at the moment, they keep attacking the right verbally and physically, I could see a lot of unrest but not sure a full out civil war because I like to think most of the liberals that hold positions are not as crazy as Nancy Pelosi.

Don't think so. People tend to talk easily about war. But that's about it.
    The Civil war caused trauma to the US. I don't think, the US want another traumatized generation, who fought against their own kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think a conventional civil war will happen, with two warring factions. However, if the democrats manage to displace Trump in some way, such as via impeachment, the Trump supporters will initiate massive riots. It would eventually evolve into an uprising on such a scale that it would cripple and paralyze the entire US for a long time -- including violence, destroyed infrastructure, and deaths.

The democrats/liberals should stop opposing their new president if they value what's best for their country. The american pseudo-democracy has spoken and now you have to deal with it; at least until the next elections.