Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can't hear/understand what is the guy with the glasses saying?
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post

I understand Shia is a very muscly/buff actor and could probably beat up alot of people - but do you think he is crossing the line with this physical jumping into/shouting down at another smaller man?
    Im sorry but have you ever seen him in anything EVER? Like with your eyes? in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    Nothing like a leftists definition of equality for a good laugh. At least your inconsistency is consistent. Had this been a trump supporter shouting down a female Hillary voter this way you'd be calling for their head. Nothing like a good case of physical intimidation or assault from a lib to prove how tolerant they are...
    Are you willfully this ignorant? You asked a hypothetical question about Shia yelling and his family (females) and he gave a hypothetical answer saying they would not be trolling a protest. Stop playing dumb and accept the perfectly reasonable answer he gave to your completely random, off topic question. Go find a video of someone yelling over a female protester if you want to start that debate.

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    Nothing like a leftists definition of equality for a good laugh. At least your inconsistency is consistent. Had this been a trump supporter shouting down a female Hillary voter this way you'd be calling for their head. Nothing like a good case of physical intimidation or assault from a lib to prove how tolerant they are...
    Pro-tip: If you have to ignore half the what the poster said, just so you can give a rebuttal, shut up if you don't want to look stupid or think of something better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'm surprised how non-violent the whole thing was.

Some of the lady protestors were looking uncomfortable.
    I mean they were about to make out..

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Looks like civil assault, you can easily lose your hearing being shouted that close to your ear. Ever have someone scream in your ear like that? It's fucking painful.
    Interesting to see if a law suit comes out of this, Shia has money.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It was on a Saturday. /shrug
    Look at those entitled protesters, not working 9 different jobs on Saturdays. I bet those leeches even sleep at night!

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Look at those entitled protesters, not working 9 different jobs on Saturdays. I bet those leeches even sleep at night!

/s
    All those city liberals that manage to produce half of the GDP and financing all the trailerpark states with no job at all are truly fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    You get what you give. Guy showed up to troll and he got shouted down. Reasonable to me. If the troll is that hurt by it he should file a police report then and show them this footage.
    That was not a reasonable response to the troll standing in front of the camera.

My friend shouted in my ear like that at a concert and caused permanent hearing loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Interesting to see if a law suit comes out of this, Shia has money.
    Maybe it was staged and part of a new Sia video?

10+ Year Old Account
    That was not a reasonable response to the troll standing in front of the camera.

My friend shouted in my ear like that at a concert and caused permanent hearing loss.
    In places like concerts and protests, you have no reasonable expectation of quiet.

10+ Year Old Account

Then the guy should take it to the police or sue Shia. He's got the evidence right here.

Also you're getting permanent hearing damage at any concert. Regular concert goers wear ear plugs for that reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    All those city liberals that manage to produce half of the GDP and financing all the trailerpark states with no job at all are truly fascinating.
    50% of the GDP isn't impressive when the national population is 80% urbanized.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you, but I have to hide every time I poop so people don't steal all the money coming out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    50% of the GDP isn't impressive when the national population is 80% urbanized.
    You might find this surprising, but red states have cities, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Balderdash!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    The stat includes red states.

In places like concerts and protests, you have no reasonable expectation of quiet.
    Screaming is fine, but screaming in someone's ear like that IS assault.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    umm, he's 5'9'' (176 cm), and not very muscular... Also, shouting at a troll is not getting physical.
    You do not have to be tall to be very strong and powerful. One of the strongest guys I have know was only 5'7", but he could do physical efforts the great majority of guys over 6 foot tall could never do. And on topic, he never assaulted the guy, so no, he did not cross the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Then the guy should take it to the police or sue Shia. He's got the evidence right here.

Also you're getting permanent hearing damage at any concert. Regular concert goers wear ear plugs for that reason.
    No, my friend wanted to tell me something over the loud music. So he got right next to my ear and screamed it...

EVERYONE SAYING THIS ISN'T ASSAULT, LET ME SCREAM IN YOUR EAR!!!