Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If I go to a martial-arts training session, I don't get to scream "ASSAULT" when someone lays hands on me, even if it would be considered assault in another circumstance (which isn't even clear, for the shouting).
    Nice analogy, lol...

Let me ask you a question, do you think Shia's screaming caused physical pain to the counter-protester's ear?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post

The original claim isn't true.

Source?
    But 50% of the GDP falls into only part of that 80% urbanized area.

The 80% is the percent of the US population that is urban. Of course, determining GDP based on urbanization is difficult, since many people commute from rural areas into urban centers in order to word. The GDP is going to inevitably be tilted towards urban areas, and the disparity will be significant.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-01-23 at 03:37 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    Of course you don't have to be tall to be strong, but i guess you completely disregarded the part where i said he's not very muscular..
    You mentioned his height first. As if that was the most important matter of a threatening presence in the real world.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But 50% of the GDP falls into only part of that 80% urbanized area.
    Yes the 80% is the population percent.

At least your admitting your jab has no statistical basis.
    Well, my joke doesn't have a statistical basis when you go into details, who would have thought?

My point was the protests mostly took place in liberal cities, like the ones that make half of your GDP. Don't be a party pooper.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Assault doesn't require a physical connection like with a battery charge so it would be up to a judge regarding Shia's level of threat.
    Verbal assault? Lol! Such thin skinned people. If he had threatened him with physical violence, then I would understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Well maybe that guy shouldn't walk into a crowd of protesters.
    Protesting gives you the right to assault people and passing by a protest you automatically sign up for assault? Great logic bro

You have 3 people telling you now that the 50% statistic is only made up by the BIGGEST cities, not ALL the cities. What's so hard about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Verbal assault? Lol! Such thin skinned people. If he had threatened him with physical violence, then I would understand.
    Shouting is physical...

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Protesting gives you the right to assault people and passing by a protest you automatically sign up for assault? Great logic bro
    Oh come on, it was clearly just bathroom banter?

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay, you think Shia wasn't a physical threat at all in the video. Ultimately it would be up to a judge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    The guy wasn't "passing by" he went there intentionally to be disruptive and troll.

But not all of that 80% is represented in the map of splitting GDP by 50%.

It may be easier to determine GDP disparity by state, and go by the rural/urban makeup of each state. Even then, it would still be difficult to determine exact GDP comparisons, since it does not take commuting into account.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You have 3 people telling you now that the 50% statistic is only made up by the BIGGEST cities, not ALL the cities. What's so hard about that.
    That does nothing to prove your claim that city liberals are producing 50% of the GDP.

Deleted
    This all sounds very cultish to me

Assault does not necessarily involve a physical attack. Assault is any action that causes the other person to fear bodily harm. It can be a slap, a punch or a shove, but it can also be a verbal threat of violence, aggressive posturing (a raised fist, jabbing a finger) or yelling angrily in someone’s face. Simple assault is a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to 180 days in jail.

Would be funny as hell if the whole thing was "staged" and the media found out about it ;-)

Who cares what these losers think. I mean they control 0/3 of the government and the protests accomplished nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just like the Occupy movement, normal people will realize how stupid this is and it will die. Meanwhile Trump will rollback the Obama agenda. Protesting for Women's rights is like protesting for world peace, just a vague nothing.

That does nothing to prove your claim that is city liberals producing producing 50% of the GDP.
    Well, pretty sure if you look at the picture, look up the political demographics of the highlighted areas, you'd probably find a democratic majority in almost all of them. Because even the Texan economic hubs are democratic. You could substract the conservative economic hubs and add some smaller liberal hubs and have your 50% again. So yeah, it kinda does.

Can we stop analyzing my joke now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    This all sounds very cultish to me
    I know right? "We must preserve the white race!" Scary shit!

Jews don't like Trump, no surprise.