Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You can extrapolate population differences by comparing voter results from the election.
    Not accurately, extrapolations can be risky. Voter turnout is effected by complicated factors. For example, urban vs rural can have different levels of voter apathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    They seemed equally as threatening to each other. They literally did the same things back and forth to each other.
    He was being pushed by Shia, so he started pushing back. He then realized he couldn't win and cowered away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Not accurately, extrapolations can be risky. Voter turnout is effected by many complicated factors. For example, urban vs rural can have different levels of voter apathy.
    Like I said, you would have to look at data from different angles, because what you want is difficult to quantify on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    How you, and others in this thread, can downplay shoving someone around is scary.
    The amount of mental gymnastics Endus will perform to justify basically anything liberal is amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    A fine for shouting at someone's face?
    You don't see the shoving around? How do they get from one place to another if it was just shouting? Does Shia have magical breath that can move people?

I'm pretty ok with it. Shia amuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanActual View Post
    The guy is actually quite physically fit. You can't deny that, nor can you deny that he has a history of violent behavior. Furthermore anyone with an eye for athleticism can clearly look both these guys up and down, and surmise that one of them works out and the other one doesn't. If you're not willing to admit that then you're being obtuse. Additionally, two inches can make a significant difference in a fight for reach advantage, which is something you'd know if you've ever been in a fight. Same goes for weight when trading punches. I feel like I really shouldn't have to explain that though.

This isn't a matter of Republican vs Democrat to me, so much as it clearly and cringefully is to you, as I find both parties are going full retard at the moment. So this is simply my observation that this dude is triggered and picking on a sadder and weaker individual. Quite frankly I'm having a laugh at you.
    What I'm laughing at is the notion that this guy went to engage in civil debate and just got shouted down and was quivering in his boots at oh so buff and intimidating Shia. He went to troll, got a rather strong reaction out of it and was smiling/laughing as he was backing down because he accomplished his mission. Y'all are like white knighting for someone that knew exactly what they were doing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It would be very hard to prove the claim, but it is undeniable that when Dems are in power it is better for the GDP than when Republicans are.
    Which doesn't say much. If you want to make generals claims you have to actually present the stats that infer a casual relationship.

You don't see the shoving around? How do they get from one place to another if it was just shouting? Does Shia have magical breath that can move people?
    He had some onion and garlic kebab before the protest, so yes.

I do not see any shoving. A shove is described as a "strong" or "rough" push. I don't see anything of the sort in that video. He definitely gets in that guys face, and they both intiate physcial contact against one another at different times. I did not see a shove.

You don't see the shoving around?
    That was so light it wouldn't stand up in any court of law. Not to mention it wasn't a random person being "shoved" but one who intentionally came to distrupt them.

Year 15 AT (after Trump):

Primary is still demanding data for a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    "We are the religion of peace; if you don't believe us then we'll kill you!"

Ofc hypocrites, a certain religion n liberals find common cause often...
    Your over simplification of the world's largest religion is hardly a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Win what? The shoving contest? Also good luck proving assault if you assault the guy right back. You're only allowed self defense if you're unable to flee, in most states.
    Self defense is a legitimate claim here. "Win" as in hold his ground or deflect the "attack". You guys are really dense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll say it again most of the trolls are being sent from 4chan as they have multiple threads running on how they can go and disrupt them. The ones that go and aren't being jackasses are being engaged in a civil manner and discussions are being had. Going and standing infront of everyone to flash Pepe memes and yelling "PEPE REEEEEE" isn't a debate nor is it countering the protestors merely being an antagonist.

I see a guy trying to shout at a camera get shouted out of his pants and shoes. Seems like a protest. Ironically, I didn't expect Lebeouf to be a liberal given his anti-whinyness Let Your Dreams Be Dreams Be Dreams video.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    What I'm laughing at is the notion that this guy went to engage in civil debate and just got shouted down and was quivering in his boots at oh so buff and intimidating Shia. He went to troll, got a rather strong reaction out of it and was smiling/laughing as he was backing down because he accomplished his mission. Y'all are like white knighting for someone that knew exactly what they were doing.
    You make my exact point. He triggered Shia. Thank you.

I'm hardly whiteknighting, as I referred to beta kid as a sad/weak individual. Additionally, I've stated I have no political affiliation so I don't have a horse big enough for me to whiteknight. I don't feel bad about what happened to him. So now it just feels like you're moving the goalpost.

My initial statement was and still stands: Shia would not have done this if someone of his size was there instead, and now he looks like a moron for getting that mad at a beta who was intentionally trying to trigger him.

Great job, Shia. Pat yourself on the back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Year 15 AT (after Trump):

Primary is still demanding data for a joke.
    It was a joke to you. The visuals get plastered all over Gen-OT in particular, a lot of people draw unfounded conclusions.

But... he did just divide you...

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I'm not sure where you got the idea that an anti-Trump rally was a safe space for a Trump supporter. And that's all this is; he didn't get a safe space where he could speak without opposition.
    Love your consistent objectivity endus....oh wait, your the most biased and contradictory "moderator" I've ever stumbled across. I would love to see a hillary supporter treated this way for you to just say "oh wellz, safe space lulz".....you wouldnt, you're not even funny anymore, it's just so obvious you'll pop into a thread to regurgitate the same bias you always have. He didn't just yell, he continued to chest bump into and invade the man's spaces, a trump supporter did that I'd be pissed as fuck and so would you as you used it to show your own false moral superiority while giving those you disagree with a sneer. Such a fucking joke.