Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    His noise would've been countered out by the surrounding noise
    Who's noise, Shia's?

Has no one ever screamed in your ear? It's fucking painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Why does he look homeless?
    Cause he's a terrible actor and probably spent all his money on cocaine and is now actually homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    A chest bump isn't assault but I'm not 100% sure on that. Either way the guy bumped into Shia himself. Again, two idiots trying to one up or "intimidate" the other with yelling and some chest bumping isn't "assault" in my book but the courts can decide that if it comes to it.
    Fairly sure Shia initiated it. But you're right, the guy pushed back. And you might not see it as assault, but it's a physical reaction in response to someone being verbal.

Either way, like you said: he retaliated.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Usually, but we're talking about a bang that was loud enough to set off car alarms just from the shockwave. I just don't have any real patience for the "shouting may have hurt his widdle ears" stuff when this guy chose to go into the protest where people were shouting. You don't get to go front-row at a concert and then complain that the speakers are too loud.
    Shouting like that can be louder than speakers especially when you cup the hands. It's still assault.

Edit: Loudest shout recorded is at 121 decibels.

A person was smaller than Shia lacuck? WAs it a dwarf or infant?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Who's noise, Shia's?

Has no one ever screamed in your ear? It's fucking painful.
    The noise of the protestors

Have you ever been to a concert and had to yell in a friends ear to be heard?

The surrounding sound heavily affects it

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    Just being within 100 yards of Shia is reason enough to file an assault charge that guy is a dick.
    He is the classicial dude-bro type (I guess the southpark variation ) that compensates by body building and alpha male theatrics. Essentially if he wasn't busy pandering to the left he'd be busy trying to be an ass in a club. Yet still, that homo-eroticism. Lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Fairly sure Shia initiated it. But you're right, the guy pushed back. And you might not see it as assault, but it's a physical reaction in response to someone being verbal.

Either way, like you said: he retaliated.
    No the guy initiated it by deliberately trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Those stats don't include population differences, blue counties are relatively high in population to red ones. It is normal that they should be producing more GDP.
    blerg blerg blerg I can't offer any actual argument so I'll keep moving the goalposts like a good little trumplet. We get it, talking with you is playing pigeon chess.

OT: Good, act like a cock in public get treated like a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post
    Shia Lebeouf - Hollywood Actor - went quite berserk at an anti-trump rally/art-project recently.

The video below shows Shia getting quite aggressive (see 0:28 in video below).

I understand Shia is a very muscly/buff actor and could probably beat up alot of people - but do you think he is crossing the line with this physical jumping into/shouting down at another smaller man?

Politics aside - I respect freedom of speech and the right to protest - but is Shia crossing the line here with the physicalness?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ct-launch.html

He is 5.9inc, thats 175cm, who can he beat up?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I used to fire cannons for a living. A little shouting won't faze me.

If you can't handle the volume in a place where people are shouting slogans in a protest, maybe you shouldn't go into that protest area.
    The dude is tongue fucking his ear. Were you firing cannons without ear protection? Do you honestly think that proximity to your ear doesn't affect how likely it is to harm an ear drum? The pressure difference alone could rupture an eardrum.

Try and be objective for once in your life instead of just carrying water for your side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouting like that can be louder than speakers especially when you cup the hands. It's still assault.

Edit: Loudest shout recorded is at 121 decibels.
    Someone yelled at you once and now you can't get over it. Yelling at someone isn't assault no matter how much you want it to be though.

The noise of the protestors

Have you ever been to a concert and had to yell in a friends ear to be heard?

The surrounding sound heavily affects it
    Yeah, as I stated earlier I have permanent hearing loss in one ear from a friend yelling in my ear to be heard while at a concert...

The surrounding sound does not affect a scream to the ear. Same concept as close-miking techniques in audio recording.

p.s. I'm an audio engineer.
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2017-01-23 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, as I stated earlier I have permanent hearing loss in one ear from a friend yelling in my ear to be heard while at a concert...

p.s. I'm also an audio engineer.
    Then you have unusually over sensitive hearing

Wait, what's going on there? Shia is pro-Trump and he's shouting at some guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    The dude is tongue fucking his ear. Were you firing cannons without ear protection? Do you honestly think that proximity to your ear doesn't affect how likely it is to harm an ear drum? The pressure difference alone could rupture an eardrum.
    I know you're annoyed that the bad man yelled at someone you like, but c'mon.

Try and be objective for once in your life instead of just carrying water for your side.
    That you think this is about "sides" is your problem, not mine.

I'm not even American; I don't have a horse in this race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    umm, he's 5'9'' (176 cm), and not very muscular... Also, shouting at a troll is not getting physical.
    shouting/spraying spit that close into someone's ear is probably as bad as straight up shoving someone out of your area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Wait, what's going on there? Shia is pro-Trump and he's shouting at some guy?
    Shia is running a sort of art project/protest thing against Trump for four years called "He Will Not Divide Us". It's basically a live camera feed that streams to a website 24/7 and they're supposed to say the mantra "He Will Not Divide Us" for four years. Within the 1st day 4chan has been sending trolls to disrupt the stream and this was one of the guys Shia is shouting at.

Then you have unusually over sensitive hearing
    or you have a limited understanding of audio.

Deleted
    I wasn't aware Americans were this hyper sensitive...

Anyway I entertained this farcical conversation long enough, enjoy the faux outrage

- - - Updated - - -

or you have a limited understanding of audio.
    No you're oversensitive hearing