Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit pricey but the Sirius XM App is quite nice. There's a 30 day free trial going on right now and it's worth it to check it out even if you don't buy a subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Those 5 songs are truly the best. :P

Amazon Music doesn't need to have every song for free like spotify does, pay to play is fine too, although not for me, but the interface is a freaking atrocity. Same for Amazon video.
    It comes with your normal prime membership, and has every song I've ever thought to look for. Like, I have literally never found a song that wasn't on there. Not saying it has "every song ever", but for someone who listens to a wide array of music from mainstream to alternative, to garage bands, to classical songs, choir pieces from hundreds of years ago, etc, it's quite impressive with its collection. That was my issue with Spotify, it could keep up with all the mainstream and most alternative, but fell apart with its support of "local musicians", and it's library of classic pieces.

I'm quite fond of the Amazon Music interface, and I've always had issues getting Spotify to work right.

Plus, with Alexa, amazon home, amazon phones, tablets, etc, my whole life is easily connected and amazon music enhances my life by allowing me to have a continuous stream of music wherever I go - made entirely of my preferences.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Alternatives? If I must name them then there's Apple Music or Amazon Music. Google Play is similar just a little separated from the former. Tidal has the best sound quality and also has videos but its never been enough to pull me from Spotify.

Pandora has the best radio IMO but I really like Spotify's Your Daily Mix and their curated playlists. I can easily have Spotify follow me from my car, to my phone, to my laptop/PS4/Echo/speaker aka whatever I want to it on in my house at the simple click of a button. Apple Music has the best mobile app according to the little bit of time I've spent with it. I don't actually own an iPhone or Apple Music account but I really liked the Apple when I had the chance to play with it.

Never really played with Amazon Music but I would imagine it has a pretty big library.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Are you just already Amazon brand loyal? Have you ever tried Spotify? I used the free variant for a year before switching to paid for offline mode. The Pandora ads were more frequent than Spotify's. Only negative I'll give Spotify free is that the ads, although less frequent than Pandora, were sometimes longer. Paid is totally worth it though if you listen to music a lot. As I do daily through blutooth to my car while driving, it is worth it for me.
    I tried Spotify but I don't really listen to much music. I have Prime because I order DVDs and Albums so the new Prime music is more a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    It comes with your normal prime membership, and has every song I've ever thought to look for. Like, I have literally never found a song that wasn't on there. Not saying it has "every song ever", but for someone who listens to a wide array of music from mainstream to alternative, to garage bands, to classical songs, choir pieces from hundreds of years ago, etc, it's quite impressive with its collection. That was my issue with Spotify, it could keep up with all the mainstream and most alternative, but fell apart with its support of "local musicians", and it's library of classic pieces.

I'm quite fond of the Amazon Music interface, and I've always had issues getting Spotify to work right.

Plus, with Alexa, amazon home, amazon phones, tablets, etc, my whole life is easily connected and amazon music enhances my life by allowing me to have a continuous stream of music wherever I go - made entirely of my preferences.
    Hm weird, I had the exact opposite experience. More known bands were no problem, as soon as I looked into German songs, it couldn't play every second song (for free). The US version probably has a bigger collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer Pandora over the others.

Been a member for 10+ years, and their algorithm is better than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Henean View Post
    I use Google Play Music. Its cheap $15/month for 5 users (family plan) and comes with free Youtube Red. For 3 bucks a month per person you can't beat it.
    I also use this.