Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Im kinda sorry for the US voters. You vote for no more wars with Obama. You get more wars. You vote for "war is stupid, lets be isolasionist" Trump over a hawkish democrat. You get more wars.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

That's a bigger stretch than Richard Simmons ass hole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You may not have noticed but, Trump says a lot of shit that he then outright contradicts by generally saying the opposite.
    Firstly , Congratulation friend on finding out what these mythical , if somewhat retarded creatures , called politians are all about. Or more poethicaly said , if we could harness the rotational energy that your typical politican creates from mere rotating between stances and rethoric we would have enough energy to create our own interstellar empire.

Secondly , from watching shit Trump says he is mostly lying or overblowing things about himself like the little egomaniac he is.
    Likewise this somewhat is being disproven from what he said in the past and he kept saying during the last months. He was virtually for the most time against the invasion of Irak and the whole murderfucking of the middle east thingy in generall , he kept saying that it was a really stupid idea , which it was and still is for the most part , but that he still supports the troops. Which is , from the way i see it , just him saying that he things the leaders are a bunch of retards and that the soldiers who are doing their duty should still be honored for it,

Aside from that , i ask you the two questions i always ask people like you.
    1. What is it actually that he is contradicting himself with ? I constantly keep hearing and reading that he does , yet very rarely someone finds it necessary to actually provide an example for that claim.
    2. And what is exactly so bad about it? Siriously think about it , if new information comes out , information that could or should make you change your stance about certain things . Why is it bad that he or anybody else for that matter , shouldn't change their opinions , believes and plans acordingly to it?

Why is it , that people think that having an ever changing opinon about things is a bad thing? Why would you have someone , doesn't matter if it is some random fuckwit from the streets or a politicans , who doesn't change his believes opinions and world views a bit? And do you understand that this would make someone part of and ideology or outright cult?

I regret to inform you the war has never actually ended in the first place. Sure we've brought troops home, you saw it on the news. What you didn't see was the troops headed over to replace them beforehand. Try not to eat too much of the pie CNN likes to feed it's viewers. Check multiple sources to get more of the story. But, be careful about statements like "Trump wants to go to war." The war you speak of has been going since 2001. It never stopped, CNN just stopped talking about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Even liberals must agree that Islam is a cancer to progress. It's funny I didn't see any women protesting in Saudi Arabia for women rights.
    TO be fair there are , they it is small-ish group , mostly active on twitter , that is called "Stop enslaving saudi women" .
    Naturally they can't portest because firstly they get beaten up by the people and police most likely , and secondly the get to jail since it is a crime for a women to go outside without a male guardian. This is naturally a problem because this would show everybody around them and most importantly their families what they are thinking. This then can lead that these women will simply be left to rot in jail for the rest of their lifes.
    And no i am not kidding here , women need the sayso of one of their male guardians to to be get out of prison , and if the family is vengefull this can , and in fact had led , lead to them just being left there , as i stated already.

Also Regressivs won't agree with you since many , if not most , of them are traped in a cult mentallity that is inherently not just pro Islam , Black , nonwhite in generall or something but just anti West. This naturally explains why people who are constantly complaing about the patriachy are saying , like a certain leader of a certain womens march , that Hijabs , Niqabs and Burkas are freeing women and that Shari'ah isn't as bad for women. (It totaly doesn't make them property of their male guardians btw and totaly not make them a second class citizens that has virtually no rights what so fucking ever , totaly not).
    But the west that has things like womens rights , allows women to not only work but do essentially what ever they fucking want , is the inherently opressiv system that keeps women down and takes away their rights and hates minority and such beautifull things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    There really is a strange feeling of historical deja-vu here. A country with unresolved internal issues, a growing "lust" for war among the population, a strong and megalomaniac leader, even a culprit/scapegoat already picked out.

Scary times ahead.
    And now a national patriotism day christ etf

Even liberals must agree that Islam is a cancer to progress. It's funny I didn't see any women protesting in Saudi Arabia for women rights.
    I'm not a liberal, but socially I'm pretty far left, so I tend to agree with liberals on social policy, so I feel like I can respond here.

I think the issue that liberals/socially left people face when looking at Islam is the concern of over-generalizing a group. There are about 1.6 billion Muslims on the planet, compared to around 2.2 billion Christians. Islam tends to be an Eastern Religion while Christianity tends to be Western.

From an objective standpoint, Islam and Christianity have common tropes, themes, and metaphors in their religious beliefs and texts.

The main difference I see, is that Christianity was able to exist side-by-side technology and science in the industrializing Western world, and was able to survive Enlightenment ideals along with Western philosophy and governance. In the "east", those societies have not yet caught up to the West socially and technologically. They really haven't undergone massive industrialization, revolution, and change in ideology/governance. In many ways they are stuck hundreds of years in the past.

What I'm getting at, is that Islam is no more counter to progress than any religion; the issue is that the East has been left out of the massive changes in thinking and technology that the West encountered over the last 250 years.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medievaldragon View Post
    All the NEWS media seemed more focused on the lies Trump spewed about his Inauguration crowd size, but didn't focus on the most dangerous concern from his speech.

1. “You’re going to get so much backing that you’re going to say, ‘Please don’t give us so much backing.

This suggests he is going to use their intelligence insights and they will do a LOT of recon to focus on ISIS camps throughout the middle east countries harboring them.

2. "We've been fighting these wars for longer than any wars we've ever fought. We have not used the real abilities that we have. We've been restrained. We have to get rid of ISIS. We have no choice. Radical Islamic terrorism, and I said it yesterday, has to be eradicated, just off the face of the earth."

These are big words. In order to eradicate them, they need to invade countries that are not American allies, in order to bomb these camps, and possibly even civilian towns. However, I am also concerned on what he meant by "we have not used the real abilities that we have." Is he talking about Nukes or only a shower of conventional missiles?

3. "There could be wars" .... " This is a level of evil that we haven't seen. And you are going to go to it, and you are going to do a phenomenal job. But we are going to end it. It's time. It's time right now to end it."

That confirms he plans to go to war.

4. "The generals are wonderful and the fighting is wonderful. But if you give them the right direction, boy, does the fighting become easier and, boy, lose so fewer lives and win so quickly. That's what we have to do. We have to start winning again."

This quote seems to indicate there won't be a deploying of land troops, but mostly aerial/naval launching of missiles.

5. "We don't win any more. The old expression, to the victor belonged the spoils. You remember, they always used to say, keep the oil. I wasn't a fan of Iraq. Didn't want to go into Iraq. But I will tell you, when we were in, get out wrong. I always said, in addition to that, and I said it for economic reasons, but if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn't have ISIS, because that's where they made money in the first place. Should have kept the oil. But, OK. Maybe we will have another chance. But the fact is -- should have kept the oil -- I believe that this group is going to be one of the most important groups in this country toward making us safe, toward making us winners again, toward ending all of the problems."

Distilling all this quote into the basics: USA should have kept the spoils of war: the Irak oil. It was a mistake of the Bush and Obama administration to leave Irak without keeping the oil refineries. So Trump wants to go back to Irak when they bomb ISIS, and this time Trump will keep the oil refineries for the USA as spoils of war.

The thing is, ISIS is not only in Irak, and he said he will eradicate them off the face of the earth. That means his plan encompasses Iran, Afganistan, Syria(?). So it takes us back to full circle ... Trump plans to ally with Russia to take on ISIS. He said that a few days ago.

If you are in the Navy, spend all the time you can with your family and live every moment. This greedy lunatic is planning a large scale war with the bonus of taking the oil refineries to benefit his business. Full transcript of his speech can be found here (Type CTRL+F to search for keywords: not talking about the balls, to jump to where his speech begins).

[video=youtube_share;Hs2kirw9wfI]https://youtu.be/Hideo]
    He said a lot of things and I sincerely doubt most of it will ever happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the saudis are geotesque and their barbarous medievalism should be decried at every oppprtunity. Next to israel they are the united states closest ally in the region. Lets start there.

As for woman not protesting in saudi arabia im not sure why thats funny or surprising. Theyd be murdered if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    I care, more wars and instability in the middle east will just make the refugee and immigration from ME situation worse for Europe. Its in everyones best interest to have a stable middle east.
    Yeah I think Euros forget the clusterfuck you guys have to deal with when we go on a middle east parade. We are all connected.

Deleted
    You guys like to overreact much right?

Haha, the bait title of the thread. Youre overinterpreting some quotes he made, to be honest if america had taken the Oil, and used a share of the profits to grow Iraqs infrastructure, schooling, police - all under american control- we would defintiely not been in this mess.

The middle east is full of uneducated, brainwashed, poor and desperate people - The plan of : "here you go, you can vote now" was going to fail no matter what.

Lets analyse this quote :

"The willingness to learn new skills is very high." - Angela merkel

I personally think shes talking about the skills to make nukes.
    Its legal to be high in the netherlands , which is also a neighbor of germany
    and willingness definitly implies she wants to do something soon?

Germany nuking the netherlands 2017 confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    What I'm getting at, is that Islam is no more counter to progress than any religion; the issue is that the East has been left out of the massive changes in thinking and technology that the West encountered over the last 250 years.
    Comparing the texts and teachings of Christianism/Judaism/Islam, this is completely wrong. The islamic hadiths are completely against progress.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Yes the saudis are geotesque and their barbarous medievalism should be decried at every oppprtunity. Next to israel they are the united states closest ally in the region. Lets start there.

As for woman not protesting in saudi arabia im not sure why thats funny or surprising. Theyd be murdered if they did.
    Yet western women (outside US) protest more against Trump than they do the situation of women in Islamic countries. Good fucking job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Comparing the texts and teachings of Christianism/Judaism/Islam, this is completely wrong. The islamic hadiths are completely against progress.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet western women (outside US) protest more against Trump than they do the situation of women in Islamic countries. Good fucking job.
    The specific poster i was quoting asked why their werent woman protesting IN saudia arabia. It should.be fairly obvious why not. Do try and keep up.

The specific poster i was quoting asked why their werent woman protesting IN saudia arabia. It should.be fairly obvious why not. Do try and keep up.
    Again, still you and your feminist friends don't do anything about it.

And Madonna "hinted" that she wanted to blow up the White House. Except she did not hint at it she actually said thought "an awful lot about blowing up the White House".

10+ Year Old Account
    The United States is ostensible a free society where mass politicial organization has affected change before. Saudia arbaia is a theocracy where protesters are murdered. What would you like "you and your feminist friends" to do about it? Yes woman in a free country are protesting a man whos views they find offensive. This is a good thing. Why the butthurt?
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2017-01-23 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    The United States is ostensible a free society where mass politicial organization has affected change before. Saudia arbaia is a theocracy where protesters are murdered. What would you like "you and your feminist friends" to do about it? Yes woman in a free country are protesting a man whos views they find offensive. This is a good thing. Why the butthurt?
    Well it is for starters pointless since they have no clear endgoal except to whine and complain in the hopes that somebody might actually give a fuck and now they are throwing a tantrum because they didn't got what they wanted.
    Likewise i wonder what an protest may actually do about someone who they find offensive , and more so when you actually comprehend that Trump and the people like him as offensiv simply as an reaction to it and the whole overthetop political correctness.

Also this defeats their entire point. They are constantly bitching about the west being opressiv towards women and minoritys and that is the most patriachal society in the world , yet in the actuall ones they are just keeping quite about it. Or in otherwords , when was actually the last march here in the west that actually did protest against islamic based misstreatment and opression of women in the middle east , africa and such in the hopes that our politicans may actually force them to do something about it that make protest in the middle east possible in the first place.
    Yet what do we constantly see ? Said protesters saying that Islam is progressiv and that the Shari'ah is benefiting women and that all that kind of crap. And the protesters that are going on here are about nonsense like menspreading , the wagegap that is an earningsgap , or what ever the reason the last womensmarch was for that absolutly made no sense at all and was entirely pointless from the lack of an proper endgoal.

Naturally you are entitelt to your own opinion , but why are you/they than constantly saying that they are against opression and against the misstreatment of X , despite them doing jackshit against said actuall things that are happening in reality?

In short , your entire movement and in fact ideology is obsolet.

Quote Originally Posted by Medievaldragon View Post

We have to get rid of ISIS.
    perfect strategy - first sponsor ISIS via CIA then declare war against them - after all worked for bush sr and jr - senior funded Osama and proclaimed him hero fighting for freedom and jr made him super terorrists - same shit with ISIS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    P... President Bush senpai?... Is that you?
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So its only okay if Trumpy focuses on his home country?
    Most people don't have any infleunce on foreign countries.