Page 24 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    We might as well go all the way and start tossing galaxies like frisbies ala Gurren Lagann if that happens.
    to be fair, it does make for a pretty insane climax of the story when galaxies get thrown around.

7+ Year Old Account
    7.2 spoilers and nothing about sylvannas dying i guess, or "being Warchief"

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Looks ike the titan watcher statue from the previous boss to me.
    actually it looks like a corrupted female stone watcher (like Ironaya)

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    actually it looks like a corrupted female stone watcher (like Ironaya)
    Yeah its a Watcher that Aegwynn charged with keeping things on the up and up.

For as good as that did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Or we can channel Azeroth into us and become planet sized.

Come on dude.
    yes because the power of one titan, has enough power to make 20 tiny creatures titan sized.... fucking sure
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    If we turn our thinking around however, and take it outside the box... what if, somehow, unclear to us yet, we could temporarily reach planet size to confront Sargeras instead of the other way around? The background of the encounter can be stars and planets that we tower above in size.
    I personally think we're going to go into his body to fight him- last boss being either the heart or brain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes because the power of one titan, has enough power to make 20 tiny creatures titan sized.... fucking sure
    That's the joke.

Glad to see your edginess failing you once more on picking up the actual context where everyone else managed and played along.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Has that ever even been cool? I mean I get it as an idea but I don't want to be a virus
    We are going to be more like a bacterial infection or an STD.

Basically Sargeras has it hard for Azeroth, right? He will successfully manage to fuck her up so hard that us, being her inhabitants, would transfer to his body.

10+ Year Old Account

Another place I said hell no too.
    I do like spiders, but kinda had enough of them already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

For as good as that did.

Yeah...It's corrupted.
    Also looked at Fallen Avatar and it even has a titan construct too.
    For the Horde!

I didn't actually read her boss fight mechanics, but its a bit disappointing that she seems to be just a carbon copy of Thaddius.

Come on Blizzard, we know legion is the fanservice nostlagia expansion, but its been 10 years since wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Harjatan the Bludger.

I knew bludgeoning was a thing, and I figured you could use a bludgeon or be a bludgeoner. I didn't know you could be a bludger. Presumable one bludges, and/or uses a bludge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    I want this transmog
    It's not a transmog. It's a unique model. Armor in WoW doesn't work like that, unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Blame Harry Potter
    I thought that was qwditch (kwiddich? quodeesh?).

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It's not a transmog. It's a unique model. Armor in WoW doesn't work like that, unfortunately.
    I wish they fix old sets which look ugly in the new models, specially with the animations

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many people will notice Argus right there during the Gul'dan Fight. Kinda have to tilt up to see it.

It'll be ignored again since the Horde never seem to face actual consequences.

Its just mean ole Jaina being right.
    No. Jaina still isn't right. Jaina is blaming the horde in general for the bombing of theramore, when she was warned, over and over again, that it was going to happen...

Now, jaina's on an all Alliance rampage against the horde, while we have immortal armies of legion demons attacking us...

Like, the fuck?

Also, Aethas is no better, since he sent out a guy, with the security wards to dalaran's secret tech, ALONE, on a mission! Only for him to die, have the legion steal his wards, and BAM! We have all of this...

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't actually read her boss fight mechanics, but its a bit disappointing that she seems to be just a carbon copy of Thaddius.

Come on Blizzard, we know legion is the fanservice nostlagia expansion, but its been 10 years since wrath.
    But, wrath was not a fan-service expansions though, neither is legion.

1. That boss is STILL in early phasing, meaning that she could be tweaked at ANY time possible.

2. Wrath was a continuation of where WC3 ended, nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

For as good as that did.
    The Maiden did do a well job, but..then the legion attacked....

Also, would you expec that big of a thing to find gul'dan in a snap? Gul'dan has ways to hide himself from constructs such as that...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Not impossible. Remember the time when the power of a ring, made us able to fight, and beat down archimonde? Yeeeahhh....

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I don't think its a bad idea, I never said it was.

I said its wholly unrealistic that nobody but Jaina ever seems to be like "Hmmm, its pretty concerning that its you and your people multiple times..."
    It was aethas, and only him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    very obvious
    its really not

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Archimonde is dead.
    no he isnt
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn this thread is a clusterfuck of the same thing being brought up time after time. Random blabbler instead of actual 7.2 stuff like...idk pics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    No. Jaina still isn't right. Jaina is blaming the horde in general for the bombing of theramore, when she was warned, over and over again, that it was going to happen...

Now, jaina's on an all Alliance rampage against the horde, while we have immortal armies of legion demons attacking us...

Like, the fuck?

Also, Aethas is no better, since he sent out a guy, with the security wards to dalaran's secret tech, ALONE, on a mission! Only for him to die, have the legion steal his wards, and BAM! We have all of this...
    I only care for Aethas that much anyway. Much prefer Rommath. Hope they do more with him and send him back to Silvermoon.
    The other faction you can realize, blames us Horde for mostly everything. It's bloody f....ing annoying I tell you.

Can't they realize we were used? Played like puppets.
    Seriously done with the Ally blaming Horde bullcrap.

Can anyone find Gallywix in a another place except for Kezan and the Lost Isles?
    Like I can't find him in the main world.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I only care for Aethas that much anyway. Much prefer Rommath. Hope they do more with him and send him back to Silvermoon.
    The other faction you can realize, blames us Horde for mostly everything. It's bloody f....ing annoying I tell you.

Can't they realize we were used? Played like puppets.
    Seriously done with the Ally blaming Horde bullcrap.

Can anyone find Gallywix in a another place except for Kezan and the Lost Isles?
    Like I can't find him in the main world.
    Ikr? Not to mention the fact that we have sargeras at our front door-step, laughing at us cause of our childish shit...

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well it's AETHAS that f...ed up, and his people who were with him at the time were in the crossfire.
    Still why isn't Aethas put in a holding cell or something?
    Can't he learn that screwing up all the time isn't that good? :l
    Well in pandaria put yourself in his position.

Tell people die
    Don't tell people die

Come with a solution that no one dies. If you can't then you can't complain about him from MOP