Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    Literally nobody cares about that little country, the netherlands, the most irrelevant country in europe
    We are already accustomed to the "abundance of knowledge" amoung most Trumpeteers, but i'm stubborn enough to keep trying.

Some small facts;

• The Netherlands (population = 17 million) is the third-largest direct foreign investor in the United States.
    • The Dutch-American trade and investment relationship is supporting close to 625,000 American jobs with Texas, California and Pennsylvania benefiting most.
    • New York city waves a flag that is derived from the flag of the Dutch Republic, the Prince's Flag, as used in New Amsterdam in 1625.
    • The Netherlands is the 2nd country in the world that recognized the United States.

So whatever m8.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It's a progressive utopia. They recently outlawed gay conversion therapy.

Admittedly nobody in Malta ever undergoes gay conversion therapy, nor was there a reason to suspect any would begin to do so, but whatever. Yay Malta!

Best not to talk about abortion though, that's completely illegal.
    Well I meant more that hipsters would love it, since nobody knows about it

Also, I can't help but to think that gay conversion therapy is to convert people into being gay

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    We are already accustomed to the "abundance of knowledge" amoung most Trumpeteers, but i'm stubborn enough to keep trying.

Some small facts;

The Netherlands (population = 17 million) is the third-largest direct foreign investor in the United States.
    The Dutch-American trade and investment relationship is supporting close to 625,000 American jobs with Texas, California and Pennsylvania benefiting most.
    New York city waves a flag that is derived from the flag of the Dutch Republic, the Prince's Flag, as used in New Amsterdam in 1625.
    The Netherlands is the 2nd country in the world that recognized the United States.

So whatever m8.
    Can you list me some alternative facts? Like how good you are in football?

Fucking lost it at, "You've got the Trump Towers, we've got Lee Towers."

Not bad for foreign humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Will "boobs" help?

Will "boobs" help?
    Well, as far as I can observe having absolutely no shame seems to help. :P

Literally nobody cares about that little country, the netherlands, the most irrelevant country in europe
    you got triggered m8? want a safe space?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    In our alt facts, we have won all world cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    In our alt facts, we have won all world cups.
    Mate, only the world cups? That's for losers, the galaxy cup is where the shits at!

Well, as far as I can observe having absolutely no shame seems to help. :P
    To experience shame someone has to have self-reflection

10+ Year Old Account
    Frank de Boer speelt de bal, heel goed naar Dennis Bergkamp. Dennis Bergkamp. Dennis Bergkamp neemt de bal aan...Dennis Bergkamp, Dennis Bergkamp, Dennis Bergkamp, Dennis Bergkamp, Dennis Bergkamp aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

They're that good sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Frank de Boer speelt de bal, heel goed naar Dennis Bergkamp. Dennis Bergkamp. Dennis Bergkamp neemt de bal aan...Dennis Bergkamp, Dennis Bergkamp, Dennis Bergkamp, Dennis Bergkamp, Dennis Bergkamp aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

They're that good sometimes.
    Dutch sounds like some German choking on dick. Or maybe it's the other way around?

Dutch sounds like some German choking on dick. Or maybe it's the other way around?
    There's a reason Germans love dick shaped food so much.

German dicks don't speack Dutch. German dicks sound like:

Some small facts;

• The Netherlands (population = 17 million) is the third-largest direct foreign investor in the United States.
    • The Dutch-American trade and investment relationship is supporting close to 625,000 American jobs with Texas, California and Pennsylvania benefiting most.
    • New York city waves a flag that is derived from the flag of the Dutch Republic, the Prince's Flag, as used in New Amsterdam in 1625.
    • The Netherlands is the 2nd country in the world that recognized the United States.

So whatever m8.
    Why do you care so much about who is president of USA, nobody cares about your old inbred kings and queens, go kiss their ass peasants

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-23 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Why do you care so much about who is president of USA, nobody cares about your old inbred kings and queens, go kiss their ass peasants
    Somebody sounds triggered over comedy
    I though it was just the sjws who did that?

But but but we can take your daddies jobs away...

Deleted

infracted - trolling
    You're not a nice person

Deleted
    It would have been funny if it was original but sadly it's just more of CNNs fake BS rehashed for the 1000th time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    It would have been funny if it was original but sadly it's just more of CNNs fake BS rehashed for the 1000th time.
    TIL: CNN is in the Netherlands.