Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Not only did he not start anything, but really, you think it's okay to shoot and critically wound (and possibly kill) people for exercising their legal right to protest?
    You do not know any facts unless you were standing there. To claim that the guy who was shot "didn't do anything" is presumptuous and wrong. Additionally it is irresponsible to say the least. We can argue over the measures of reasonability on the use of a fire arm, but absent the details of any event it is ignorant to declare whether or not something was right or wrong. Equally, given the guy wasnt initially held or charged, there is a strong implication the shooter was a perceived victim under the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I'm not blaming the guy for getting shot here, I'm really not. All I'm saying is getting a full on swastika tattoo is a bad idea. Even if it has a line through it, it's easy to mistake something like that for the real thing...
    I feel like your position is not really going out on a limb! I too endorse the "don't get swastika tattoos" advice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Lots of my coworkers attended the protests (sorry, they aren't art majors) and they've been talking about it all day long how antifa would attack everyone, some having brass knuckles as well as tossing shit at cops. The second article that was linked is hilarious--the right trying to make themselves victims with a shooter assuming that the shooter was a Trump supporter defending himself. People were sharing a Breitbart article with the same BS on social media before it was deleted.
    you have antifa in the US as well now? sorry to hear that literally just a bunch of thugs that go to protests with the intention of causing violence and assaulting people that they dont agree with, and then hiding behind the guise of "but racsists!!"
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    ok ok I get it... So when ISIS attacks Christians in Europe it is the Christian's fault right? After all, members of ISIS hates Christians.
    Well according to the left it was was the fault of the cartoonists when the radicals killed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So let me get this straight. An anti trump protestor shot an anti fascist protestor after mistaking him for a Nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV-aT6IGWrU&t=0s

Sums up my thoughts on that.

Scary to be among the anti-Trump/Antifa crowds. Never know when they'll lose their shit and sucker punch or even fatally shoot you.
    Anti-Trump doesn't like Antifa.

Also, that nazi totally had that punch coming.

Deleted
    I have to admit, it is odd reading those articles because they are spinning it in somewhat different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    So let me get this straight. An anti trump protestor shot an anti fascist protestor after mistaking him for a Nazi?
    Antifa apparently was violent and got shot by an anti-Trump protestor in selfdefense.

At least that's what it seems like so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Antifa apparently was violent and got shot by an anti-Trump protestor in selfdefense.

If one reads between the line, that does seem like what the actual story is here. Though, that being said, there is a bit of comedic value in the fact that traditionally speaking the anti-trump protester generally wouldn't have a gun.

Anti-Trump doesn't like Antifa.

Also, that nazi totally had that punch coming.
    Never said they liked each other or that they are the same...

Because he has extremist opinions you don't like? You have opinions I find dangerous, so is it okay for me or someone else to sucker punch you? How are you any different than him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Never said they liked each other or that they are the same...

Because he has extremist opinions you don't like? You have opinions I find dangerous, so is it okay for me or someone else to sucker punch you? How are you any different than him?
    I'm not a nazi.

I'm not a nazi.
    Nope, you're not a Nazi, you're just another equally dangerous person. You're the type of person I'd try and avoid at these protests. I wouldn't ever know if, or when, you'd attack someone based on their opinions.

Nope, you're not a Nazi, you're just another equally dangerous person. You're the type of person I'd try and avoid at these protests. I wouldn't ever know if, or when, you'd attack someone based on their opinions.
    How did approval of punching a nazi in the face become equal with nazis?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a nazi.
    sounds like something a nazi would say
    dragonmaw - EU

How did approval of punching a nazi in the face become equal with nazis?
    That's not what I said.

Advocating for violence against those who don't share your opinion is dangerous.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Not only did he not start anything, but really, you think it's okay to shoot and critically wound (and possibly kill) people for exercising their legal right to protest?
    I firmly believe in the right to defend yourself. Seems like shaved head guy tried to go after the wrong person.

EDIT: Antifa are scumbag thugs that undermine every cause they leech onto.

- - - Updated - - -

This is how I've been understanding it as well.

That's not what I said.

Advocating for violence against those who don't share your opinion is dangerous.
    That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I'm ok with nazis being punched, not just anyone I disagree with.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I'm ok with nazis being punched, not just anyone I disagree with.
    And Nazi's are okay with Jews getting punched. You're still advocating for violence against those you don't agree with. You've pretty much abandoned the moral high ground.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    you have antifa in the US as well now? sorry to hear that literally just a bunch of thugs that go to protests with the intention of causing violence and assaulting people that they dont agree with, and then hiding behind the guise of "but racsists!!"
    Pretty much, they call anyone who isn't them or disagrees in the slightest Nazi's and Fascists, which is ironic given their behavior. I did watch a video of a Antifa protestor trying to sucker punch someone, get chased, and his ass kicked before his buddies could pull the guy off him, Antifa guy was crying like a bitch.

Funny, never see them try their bullshit in states with loose carry laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Racists just keep on taking L's huh.

Resident Cosplay Progressive