Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

She'll be hired by somebody else almost immediately.

Gotta love the selective outrages.

10+ Year Old Account
    The funny part is the left would lose their fucking minds if the roles were reversed.

Quite amusing.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    The funny part is the left would lose their fucking minds if the roles were reversed.

Quite amusing.
    yah evrbygody knwos the obama kdis weren't insulted ever once at all nopen ot once.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    yah evrbygody knwos the obama kdis weren't insulted ever once at all nopen ot once.
    Without disputing you are correct (because you are), how does this change anything?

The memes out of this are hlsrious

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Without disputing you are correct (because you are), how does this change anything?
    Because folks on the right largely pretend that the very thing's they're pretending are exclusive to the left right now have been mainstays for the behavior of the right for the past 8 years. Doesn't change anything, but it's a counter-point to a post that was devoid of reality.

Selective memories and hypocrisy.

That being said...how is this thread still going? Lady tweets a terrible, inappropriate joke (which she has every right to) about a presidents kid (they should always be off-limits while they are underage/until they get involved with the president, so his two sons and Ivanka are fair game, the other daughter and Barron are not), gets criticized, gets fired (suspended indefinitely) from her writing gig.

Seems like a happy ending and exactly what should have happened. Is there really anything more to discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because folks on the right largely pretend that the very thing's they're pretending are exclusive to the left right now have been mainstays for the behavior of the right for the past 8 years. Doesn't change anything, but it's a counter-point to a post that was devoid of reality.

Selective memories and hypocrisy.

That being said...how is this thread still going? Lady tweets a terrible, inappropriate joke (which she has every right to) about a presidents kid (they should always be off-limits while they are underage/until they get involved with the president, so his two sons and Ivanka are fair game, the other daughter and Barron are not), gets criticized, gets fired (suspended indefinitely) from her writing gig.

Seems like a happy ending and exactly what should have happened. Is there really anything more to discuss?
    I guess not.

and the left exploded saying it was wrong to attack kids everytime it happened

Deleted
    It amuses me watching the left cry over the right using their very own tactics. You can't just go around getting people fired because they said something offensive and not expect the other side to use the very same tactic.

I would say you made your bed now lay in it, but i got to lie down with you. Because social media is now the new witch hunting grounds. Anything you say even in jest will be used against you. And now both the left and right will hunt you down. All the while saying it's not censorship when my side does it.
    Last edited by mmoc15f8c2a169; 2017-01-24 at 01:11 AM.

Because the selective outrage over something aimed at their Glorious Leader is horribly hypocritical. They pretend they're making some great moral stand when they've tweeted pictures of Obama as a witch doctor, Hillary as like a dead-looking vampire, rags posting pictures of Sasha or Malia (Whichever the older one is) all tired and pretending she was fucked up on drugs, ectectectectectectectect.

But in typical conservative fashion, the second the roles are flipped, the world is ending. You'd figure based on their responses that Katie Rich or Jesse Cox legitimately tried to kill the kid.

The attack was not on the 10 year old, but on the parents of said child.

It amuses me watching the left cry over the right using their very own tactics. You can't just go around getting people fire because they said something offensive and not expect the other side to use the very same tactic.
    ...what? lol. The right are the ones acting like SJWs, legitimately saying shit about tweets being actual harassment or threats to hurt the kid.

....all tired and pretending she was fucked up on drugs, ectectectectectectectect.
    Just a side bar question, I thought one of them was in fact video taped doing drugs?

I'm just curious. If Obama himself wants to smoke up I don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post

Quite amusing.
    Yeah, it would. Because someone on the right saying Trump's kid will be the first homeschooled shooter, has a much different context. It's like if liberals were bitching about Trump taking guns away, yeah it would be far more funny, then yet another democrat president that will definitely do it this time.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you guys were meant to be the "morally superior" side. Aren't you one of the people that is always getting pissy about hypocrisy? or do you not learn the meaning of that word within Echo chambers.

Just a side bar question, I thought one of them was in fact video taped doing drugs?

I'm just curious. If Obama himself wants to smoke up I don't care.
    I have no idea, I've never heard it beyond seeing a picture of it for an article from one of those places, and I chose not to read it because they're a joke.

SO I guess the left doesn't agree with the "don't stoop to their level" line of thinking.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    SO I guess the left doesn't agree with the "don't stoop to their level" line of thinking.
    Pandering to the lowest common denominator got somebody elected to the most powerful position in the world.

oh dang somebody made a distasteful tweet about a celebrity's child.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    The attack was not on the 10 year old, but on the parents of said child.
    It said the Child would be a School Shooter, how is that an attack on the parents and not the Child? I couldn't really care what an unfunny hack like Katie Richt has to say, but at least be consistent here.

Cognitive dissonance strikes again.