Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It hit Wyoming, nobody noticed.
    Holy hell, it didn't carry nothing right?

10+ Year Old Account
    House ownership is not a right.

We have a very high average standard of living, 13th by inequality-adjusted HDI, 11th by Social Progress Index. In comparison Greece is 30th and 34th respectively.
    It's only normal that the average middle class family would like to live in a home. If they can't even afford one then that certainly is a major issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I mean I'm not sure what relevance that has but I am planning a visit there soon. Hopefully within the next year. However, no it's hardly my neck of the woods.

I don't really see how surviving a school shooting is more impressive than becoming world number 1. You severely underestimate how competitive tennis is.
    And you severely underestimate how competitive surviving a school shooting is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    And you severely underestimate how competitive surviving a school shooting is.
    It's a ridiculous comparison. What does surviving a school shooting have to do with becoming number 1 in an amazing sport like tennis.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only normal that the average middle class family would like to live in a home. If they can't even afford one then that certainly is a major issue.
    Land to build property on is a finite resource and the UK is a relatively small island, it isn't the desolate and virtually unihabited wasteland you are used to living in, so house prices are unfortunately very high.

House ownership is not a right.

We have a very high average standard of living, 13th by inequality-adjusted HDI, 11th by Social Progress Index. In comparison Greece is 30th and 34th respectively.
    No it's not but when everyones parents die we're going to have a lot of homeless people.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a ridiculous comparison. What does surviving a school shooting have to do with becoming number 1 in an amazing sport like tennis.
    Had he not survived it, I am guessing he probably wouldn't have become world number 1 in anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    No it's not but when everyones parents die we're going to have a lot of homeless people.
    I highly doubt that is a realistic scenario.

Well one means next to nothing, the other means life or death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    Well one means next to nothing, the other means life or death.
    We're talking about degree of difficulty. Not what each means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    It's not going to be easy, but do you have to gloat at every given opportunity?
    Anything that fucks over people who do not follow my worldview is good. I've started viewing Tennistroll as the left version of Orlong. Both blindly patriotic to their own cause.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...e-8671255.html

Maybe the strength he found to overcome the trauma he suffered after the Dunblain Primary School massacre helped him become a tennis number one. But, by far his greatest achievement is overcoming the demons that must have haunted his childhood.

Tennis is a game that Andy Murry excels at, but at the end of the day it's only a game.
    How many men have gotten to be number 1 in the past decade? About 5.
    5 out of the millions that play tennis. That is quite impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Has brexit actally happened or are we like a year later and still working out the details?
    We're two months away from triggering article 50 which starts the 2 year countdown during which we begin negotiations.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many men have gotten to be number 1 in the past decade? About 5.
    5 out of the millions that play tennis. That is quite impressive.
    It's not a matter of life or death though, it is far less important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh, impressive, but not his greatest achievement and definitely not someone who I'd refere to when deciding on my counties future.
    Maybe you but there are a lot of Scottish people who look up to Andy and this time around, with Brexit as a backdrop and with a world number 1 in front of his name, Andy can be a leader for the independence movement. We can hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh, impressive, but not his greatest achievement and definitely not someone who I'd refere to when deciding on my counties future.
    Indeed, you should let the Krankies decide.

That picture is kind of creepy.

Maybe you but there are a lot of Scottish people who look up to Andy and this time around, with Brexit as a backdrop and with a world number 1 in front of his name, Andy can be a leader for the independence movement. We can hope.
    I think he'll keep his head down this time round since he's been getting a lot of hate from Unionists.

10+ Year Old Account
    You still haven't given any decent reason as to why the opinion of someone whose main ability is to hit balls, should be listened to on a political debate.

Hope all you want but the dull tones of Andy is a natural sedative with the strength of high grade heroin. You don't listen to Andy Murry for guidance on your countries future, you listen to him if you are struggling to sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not the Krankies, that's Salmond and Sturgeon circa 1984, but no less creepy.
    Is it a rule that Scottish First Ministers have to be named after fish?

We're talking about degree of difficulty. Not what each means.
    Well surviving a school shooting is a lot harder than swinging a racket at a ball.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    We're two months away from triggering article 50 which starts the 2 year countdown during which we begin negotiations.
    If your parliament is fast enough. Let´s find out!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.