Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Nah Trump has embraced the Outsider angle in all his appointments, you can only be appointed to an office now if you know absolutely nothing about the topic you are expected to preside over.
    No, not entirely, he is more interested in people trying to dismantle the programs than anything, if he can't find them, then he goes to the ones who completely know nothing to get the same results.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I would like to see the car collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, I was elaborating, but then if you have your own helicopter I guess you can find another way there from your quarter billion dollar mansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

Now imagine if instead of spending 250 million on a house. Someone spent 25 million on their house and then put the remaining 225 million towards low income housing. Wouldn't that be something.
    That would be amazing, what would even be more amazing? YOU spending YOUR $225 million on low income housing.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    That would be amazing, what would even be more amazing? YOU spending YOUR $225 million on low income housing.
    That's kind of ridiculous We need a just society.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Well sometimes after a day hike from the master bedroom to the poolhouse, you are hungry and tired and can't possibly trek back to the main house. So you need to bunk up in the poolhouse overnight, and set out at first light the next day to swim across the wave pool and hike back across the terrace, before ascending the steppes.

Fortunately the poolhouse has 5 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a spare bowling alley. So you should survive the night.

Edit: On that note, what the hell is the obsession with bowling alleys in these tacky McMansions? What kind of billionaire bowls so much they want to do it without leaving their own house?

Whenever I bowl (like, thrice, ever) - half the experience is about going down to the seediest bowling alley around, putting on the [Rental Shoes of Ten Thousand Stinky Feet, and One Bleach Spray], chewing some $0.05 bubblegum that tastes mostly of plastic and baby powder, and hanging out with the grotty old sleazeballs that inhabit that hive of scum and villainy.

It's about the people watching, and the odors, and the questionable meats/cheese-pastes/stale carbs. Bowling alone in the basement of a mansion sounds like the worst past-time ever.
    Your words hold much wisdom. I will reflect upon them as I depart to my 18th bathroom as soon as the golf car recharges.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    You could, but then you end up with LA traffic.
    In Hong Kong, sure its relevant.

This is the Dubai-skyline

http://media.emirates247.com/images/...les112-464.jpg

If they built more efficient and flatter, the city would grow by a few square km at most. Its entirely penis-extension and not practical.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2017-01-24 at 01:25 AM.

That's kind of ridiculous We need a just society.
    So you are more of a "do as I say, not as I do" kind of person.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Anyway, don't really mind that house. The garden and the interior design (OK, the stairs look nice) is kinda shit though. Dafaq is that giant camera? It looks like it was made by Swarovsky while he was on acid. And 21 bathrooms is excessive even when you have a harem.
    21 bathrooms yet no mention of a sex dungeon......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    How many people my age have 250 million. It's a ridiculous statement in the first place.

250m buys you a castle on a private island. Why anyone would rather have this boxy piece of junk is beyond me.

Wonder how much the property is worth if the vehicles and art was sold off piecemeal. (how many people, especially billionaires... would give a !#$% about the artwork already in a home ? they'd be adjusting it to their personal tastes.)

Deleted
    1. why would you want a deactivated helicopter
    2. why would you want a bunch of cars and artworks that you probably already have a bunch off
    3. if you are going to spend this kind of money, why buy pre-made instead of customized for your own tastes

It's pretty ugly, and I wouldn't want to live in a house that was essentially all glass. No privacy and little security. I'd actually much rather have a castle, that'd be baller.

Also, why a deactivated helicopter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    In Hong Kong, sure its relevant.

This is the Dubai-skyline

http://media.emirates247.com/images/...les112-464.jpg

If they built more efficient and flatter, the city would grow by a few square km at most. Its entirely penis-extension and not practical.
    Did you know DXB is the busiest airport in the world for international traffic. Hate all you want but these people have seen success in their strategies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    These people are almost certainly using tax loopholes and not paying their fair share. Are you for justice or inequality?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I would like to see the car collection.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/...FQm?li=BBnb4R5

• Rolls-Royce Dawn
    • Ferrari 488
    • Pagani Huayra
    • 1936 Mercedes-Benz 540K
    • Spyker C8
    • Ariel Atom 3
    • some type of Allard
    • Bentley Continental GT convertible
    • Bugatti Veyron
    • another Rolls-Royce convertible
    • 10 assorted Motor Cycles

and a few surprises not listed.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2017-01-24 at 02:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    These people are almost certainly using tax loopholes and not paying their fair share. Are you for justice or inequality?
    I am for letting people live their lives and not trying to police their morals. What do you think about that?

On topic: I once guested in a house in Australia built on $3m, and I can't imagine living in such a place. When it takes you a couple of minutes to get from a room on one side to a room on the opposite side, you know that, probably, you have "a bit" of extra space!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Not to mention Castles aren't exactly in prime location near a major city are they? Very few are.
    I think the point is the outside is boring and ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention Castles aren't exactly in prime location near a major city are they? Very few are.
    I live in a major city in England and there's a castle 15 mins from me