Legendary Shoulders +2p Tier

Hey all, I was lucky enough to get my hands on the shoulders!

I'm wondering whether or not anyone else has done some testing with talents and rotations when it comes to having 2piece and the shoulders.
    It feels to me that One with the Pack isn't worth it, and Way of the Cobra is only useful on pure single target fights.

That's pretty much how it is.

WOTC on Single target only fights, dire stable for anything else.

One with the pack is still crab, Bestial Fury for single target only, blink strikes for everything else.

Grats on the legendary though, you got the only item in-game that causes BM to be relevant on single target fights.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    That's pretty much how it is.

WOTC on Single target only fights, dire stable for anything else.

One with the pack is still crab, Bestial Fury for single target only, blink strikes for everything else.

Grats on the legendary though, you got the only item in-game that causes BM to be relevant on single target fights.
    I'm fairly sure the belt is somewhat on par, is it not?
    I have shoulders + legs currently. Fingers crossed for belt aha

Quote Originally Posted by druxx View Post
    I'm fairly sure the belt is somewhat on par, is it not?
    I have shoulders + legs currently. Fingers crossed for belt aha
    It's up there, but the shoulders are without a doubt the best legendary BM has available to it.

would our rotation change much with the legendary shoulder?

I also got the shoulders today. After the horrible playstyle of current MM, it was refreshing to play something that didn't make me want to slam my face into my desk repeatedly. Two dire beast charges should be baseline though, seriously. It's ridiculous that the only way to make a spec fun is gated by a random drop.

DB charges is incredible, these shoulders are the best thing to happen to BM this expansion and I couldn't imagine playing without them now. I feel like a dire beast machine gun

I haven't tried the one with the pack talent yet, although I can see it having merit considering our ST dps is still dumpster level outside of BW/KC windows so OwtP would ideally bridge the gap between windows until you get 2pc.