Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    No. Jaina still isn't right. Jaina is blaming the horde in general for the bombing of theramore, when she was warned, over and over again, that it was going to happen...

Now, jaina's on an all Alliance rampage against the horde, while we have immortal armies of legion demons attacking us...

Like, the fuck?

Also, Aethas is no better, since he sent out a guy, with the security wards to dalaran's secret tech, ALONE, on a mission! Only for him to die, have the legion steal his wards, and BAM! We have all of this...

- - - Updated - - -

But, wrath was not a fan-service expansions though, neither is legion.

1. That boss is STILL in early phasing, meaning that she could be tweaked at ANY time possible.

2. Wrath was a continuation of where WC3 ended, nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

The Maiden did do a well job, but..then the legion attacked....

Also, would you expec that big of a thing to find gul'dan in a snap? Gul'dan has ways to hide himself from constructs such as that...

- - - Updated - - -

Not impossible. Remember the time when the power of a ring, made us able to fight, and beat down archimonde? Yeeeahhh....

- - - Updated - - -

It was aethas, and only him.
    1 it wasent a ring alone it was 20 rings, 20 people, yrel and the power of a naaru helping her, grommash, and khadgar, an archmage, all working together...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1 it wasent a ring alone it was 20 rings, 20 people, yrel and the power of a naaru helping her, grommash, and khadgar, an archmage, all working together...
    Unless you count the people that didn't have the rings, the lore, and the fact that Khadgar/Yrel/Grommash were also helping with the adds, mainly the adds, then..yeah...you're right.

Other than that...nahhhh.

Unless you count the people that didn't have the rings, the lore, and the fact that Khadgar/Yrel/Grommash were also helping with the adds, mainly the adds, then..yeah...you're right.

Other than that...nahhhh.
    incorrect, lore wise everyone had these rings
    khadgar was helpign us with archimonde, yrel was also helping us with archimonde, using the light to destroy his spells and buff us
    and grommash was helping until he decided to take the portal and keep them back well we killed archi

so no "they wernt only dealing with adds" K and Y helped the whole fight, well grommash helped for most, but then dealt with adds at the end
    and K with the power of the archmage and aetish, and yrel with the power of the naaru and her people behind her

incorrect, lore wise everyone had these rings
    khadgar was helpign us with archimonde, yrel was also helping us with archimonde, using the light to destroy his spells and buff us
    and grommash was helping until he decided to take the portal and keep them back well we killed archi

so no "they wernt only dealing with adds" K and Y helped the whole fight, well grommash helped for most, but then dealt with adds at the end
    and K with the power of the archmage and aetish, and yrel with the power of the naaru and her people behind her
    There was only five rings made. Using Khadgar as a ring-crafting machine for 20+ people would be pretty silly, especially considering how much rare materials he needed for just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    There was only five rings made. Using Khadgar as a ring-crafting machine for 20+ people would be pretty silly, especially considering how much rare materials he needed for just one.
    again we have to remember lore wise there is 36 champions/adventurers
    one for each spec, so having 20 of them work with kahgar, and specially since the items work with others of the same type

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    That's just head canon for the most part though. Blizzard has never completely specified how the players work in the lore past being a "group of champions." Although it makes sense, it is not confirmed either way.

- - - Updated - - -

again we have to remember lore wise there is 36 champions/adventurers
    one for each spec, so having 20 of them work with kahgar, and specially since the items work with others of the same type
    Same thing for this case.

If i'm wrong and Blizzard has stated otherwise, please let me know because i must have missed it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    That's just head canon for the most part though. Blizzard has never completely specified how the players work in the lore past being a "group of champions." Although it makes sense, it is not confirmed either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing for this case.

If i'm wrong and Blizzard has stated otherwise, please let me know because i must have missed it. Thanks!
    stated there is a champion for each weapon, lore wise a warlock doesent go and get each artifact weapon, one warlock gets each one, so on so forth

stated there is a champion for each weapon, lore wise a warlock doesent go and get each artifact weapon, one warlock gets each one, so on so forth
    Blizzard stated it? Like i said it would make complete sense but I've never seen a blue state it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ikr? Not to mention the fact that we have sargeras at our front door-step, laughing at us cause of our childish shit...
    Yeah...can't we put it aside (I know I would and my other Horde characters) for the greater good.
    Not sure about other faction though. They can go f...k themselves...
    Really had enough of all the "Oh Horde did this bullshit"

They other faction did some crazy things too.
    So many things they've done and they don't get it.

I know Horde did things too, but that wasn't their fault.

Also I can imagine us just fighting a hand of Sargeras. <3
    For the Horde!

Ikr? Just imagine what sargeras, and his legion must be feeling like when we killed their commanders, while invading argus:

*Somewhere in the known Universe*

Hey, sargeras....

"Yes?"

So..uhh...about...gul'dan...it turns out..he's dead....

"...THE FUCK?!"

"Well hey, atleast we still have Kil'jaeden"

About him too sire, he died as well

"...So he's dead...ok then, we'll bring out more gu.....WAIT A MINUTE! WHY IS HE DEAD?"

Idk sire, but...the people of Tal'Valath Wanted me to show you this

"Hmmm. OHHH! So, they're rebelling against me, eh?"

*Blows up their Solar System, as well as their 3 neighboring ones*

AHH! MY LORD! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

"Oh, hush up champion, I only gave them something that I rarely do, which is blowing up solar systems. Besides, It brings 2 steps forwards to destroying all of creation, and 3 steps forward to destroying the Void Lords".

But..sargeras....uhh..about the champions...uhh

"We're not 99% done with creation, now..time for azeroth"

That's just it sir...uhh, most of our main planets are destroyed...and...well...they've invaded argus...

"....."

Uhh...My Lord..?

"1 FUCKING JOB! I GIVE THEM 1 JOB! To secure, and safe-guard azeroth so I could arrive there. We're fought races a MILLION times stronger than them, and succeded, we're even fought races with space-ships, machine guns, laser guns, and MORE! How DO WE LOSE TO STICKS AND STONES?!"

If you want, I could go on and help...

"That's a great idea, but..oh wait..YOU'LL DIE! But, here's a better idea"

*Gives The Demon A taste of his might*

"Go out there, and make sure that they don't come for my titanic ass"

But, my lord..you could destroy a BILLION worlds with no effort if you wanted too, why should I go out there, dealing with your mess?

"Do the fucking job right now, or I swear to god. You'll never see a fucking dick under-neath your pants again, cause the FIENDS WILL EAT THE SHIT"

AHH! OK MY LORD! I APOLOGIZE! I'LL PROTECT YOU!

"...Good...Good"

*Mortals kill the demon, and go against sargeras*

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Man, this just isn't my day..."

*Mortal then speaks*

"GIVE ME YOUR MOUNT, YA BITCH! I don't want this to be another weekly lock-out. Ya damn god..."

*Sargeras dies, the mortal get's BOTH a legendary, and a MOUNT! AND EVERYONE WINS! And Legion ends..the..fucking..end*

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It's not a transmog. It's a unique model. Armor in WoW doesn't work like that, unfortunately.
    I know... but a dreamer can dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    jason please

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    jason please
    Oh come on. You KNOW that's exactly what sargeras is thinking right now...

7+ Year Old Account
    Ikr? Just imagine what sargeras, and his legion must be feeling like when we killed their commanders, while invading argus:

*Somewhere in the known Universe*

Hey, sargeras....

"Yes?"

So..uhh...about...gul'dan...it turns out..he's dead....

"...THE FUCK?!"

"Well hey, atleast we still have Kil'jaeden"

About him too sire, he died as well

"...So he's dead...ok then, we'll bring out more gu.....WAIT A MINUTE! WHY IS HE DEAD?"

Idk sire, but...the people of Tal'Valath Wanted me to show you this

"Hmmm. OHHH! So, they're rebelling against me, eh?"

*Blows up their Solar System, as well as their 3 neighboring ones*

AHH! MY LORD! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

"Oh, hush up champion, I only gave them something that I rarely do, which is blowing up solar systems. Besides, It brings 2 steps forwards to destroying all of creation, and 3 steps forward to destroying the Void Lords".

But..sargeras....uhh..about the champions...uhh

"We're not 99% done with creation, now..time for azeroth"

That's just it sir...uhh, most of our main planets are destroyed...and...well...they've invaded argus...

"....."

Uhh...My Lord..?

"1 FUCKING JOB! I GIVE THEM 1 JOB! To secure, and safe-guard azeroth so I could arrive there. We're fought races a MILLION times stronger than them, and succeded, we're even fought races with space-ships, machine guns, laser guns, and MORE! How DO WE LOSE TO STICKS AND STONES?!"

If you want, I could go on and help...

"That's a great idea, but..oh wait..YOU'LL DIE! But, here's a better idea"

*Gives The Demon A taste of his might*

"Go out there, and make sure that they don't come for my titanic ass"

But, my lord..you could destroy a BILLION worlds with no effort if you wanted too, why should I go out there, dealing with your mess?

"Do the fucking job right now, or I swear to god. You'll never see a fucking dick under-neath your pants again, cause the FIENDS WILL EAT THE SHIT"

AHH! OK MY LORD! I APOLOGIZE! I'LL PROTECT YOU!

"...Good...Good"

*Mortals kill the demon, and go against sargeras*

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Man, this just isn't my day..."

*Mortal then speaks*

"GIVE ME YOUR MOUNT, YA BITCH! I don't want this to be another weekly lock-out. Ya damn god..."

*Sargeras dies, the mortal get's BOTH a legendary, and a MOUNT! AND EVERYONE WINS! And Legion ends..the..fucking..end*
    Gettin some serious TFS Freeza vibes there.

https://youtu.be/FRXdyiQWJAE?t=3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Goddamn this thread is a clusterfuck of the same thing being brought up time after time. Random blabbler instead of actual 7.2 stuff like...idk pics?
    you must have never seen a thread consisting of TheramoreIsTheBomb and rcshaggy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    no he isnt
    yes he is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    you must have never seen a thread consisting of TheramoreIsTheBomb and rcshaggy

- - - Updated - - -

yes he is
    Huh rcshaggy, yeah I have and...starting to see the pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Huh rcshaggy, yeah I have and...starting to see the pattern.
    For some reason many people who comment in lore forums usually had 0 idea of the current lore, don't google about a old fact in the game and just fill it with headcanon

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see the Elemental Lords helping also with the Burning Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

-snip-
    Jeez Jason...
    You really want Sargeras dead don't you?
    For the Horde!

how is Archimonde dead ? shouldnt they be killed in the nether for them to really die ?

did i miss something ?
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    did i miss something ?
    yes, because he died