Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlock TellMeWhen Update for Patch 7.1.5 w/Download

Hey all! Patch 7.1.5 is now out and with it come a number of changes and tweaks. I've updated the Warlock TMW Profiles to work with the latest patch and will continue to update it as changes are made in the future!

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

This profile is meant to be a rotational and cooldown guide so that you can better understand the inner workings of the class.

Updates for Patch 7.1.5 include:

Affliction

- Replaced Drain Life with Drain Soul
    - Changed layout. Moved Unstable Affliction trackers to bottom

Destruction

- Removed Shadowburn tracker
    - Fixed Talent changes and swaps
    - Reduced Soul Shard requirements for Chaos Bolt
    - Increased Soul Shard minimum for Conflagrate

Demonology

- Changed layout. Moved Empowered Demon to bottom and adjusted icon sizes

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great work as always, but one question: is it still possible to have individual trackers for UA debuffs? I would prefer an easier way to see how many I have active and their durations. Right now what this setup does is give the contagion duration for the first UA cast, but a second cast (with at least one UA running) or a fatal echoes refresh of any previous casts does not trigger the contagion bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    Great work as always, but one question: is it still possible to have individual trackers for UA debuffs? I would prefer an easier way to see how many I have active and their durations. Right now what this setup does is give the contagion duration for the first UA cast, but a second cast (with at least one UA running) or a fatal echoes refresh of any previous casts does not trigger the contagion bar.
    Yeah this should be something simple. I'll put in the other spell ids and show the longest duration ID only. Stay tuned for an update on that

Hey Chesder,

Love your profiles and have been using them since WoD!

Is there any way you can change the spell priority list? From watching vids by Yipzarena he recommends CoA, SL and then corruption for dot priority when running the MG/SC build.

Either way, I will keep using them as they are amazing!

Thanks for all the hard work you do.

like it so much great ui.
    It's possbile to maintain only spell and target debuff CDs (no need spell rotation)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    like it so much great ui.
    It's possbile to maintain only spell and target debuff CDs (no need spell rotation)
    You can disable the main rotation group. It will show everything else

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    You can disable the main rotation group. It will show everything else
    ok i'll check today

Yeah this should be something simple. I'll put in the other spell ids and show the longest duration ID only. Stay tuned for an update on that
    Sorry for the question but when i shows the icon and duration of UA in the middle what i am supposed to do? cast UA again?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    Sorry for the question but when i shows the icon and duration of UA in the middle what i am supposed to do? cast UA again?
    Yeah I'm a bit confused by this myself too! It's like there is an overlay there so some clarification would be good!

UPDATE 1/19/17

Affliction

- Unstable Affliction will now show using all spell IDs when the Contagion talent is selected
    - Fixed conditions for Haunt

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

hi chesder , i need only a counter of number of reap soul and the debuff cd timer when i'll use it . how can i set up ?

I'll set up all other cd debuff but this i can't figure how can i do.

sry for eng i'll hope that you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    hi chesder , i need only a counter of number of reap soul and the debuff cd timer when i'll use it . how can i set up ?

I'll set up all other cd debuff but this i can't figure how can i do.

sry for eng i'll hope that you understand.
    Set one icon for the spell and show stacks, this will be the counter. Then set another icon for the buff itself (not a debuff) and it will be your timer.

Set one icon for the spell and show stacks, this will be the counter. Then set another icon for the buff itself (not a debuff) and it will be your timer.
    tyyyy !

MAJOR UPDATE 2/21/17

General

- You can now toggle the profile to display while in combat
    - Cooldowns for all three specs have been condensed and now add or remove icons dynamically
    - Passive Talent icons have been removed

Affliction

- Removed contagion tracker bar
    - Unstable Affliction will now track all spell IDs on the bottom regardless of talents
    - Reap Souls stacks will now be shown while the buff is active
    - Unstable Affliction now tracks all spell IDs in the rotation
    - Removed Corruption tracker groups
    - Fixed Spell ID for Empowered Life Tap

Demonology

- Moved talent abilities to a separate bar
    - Moved Demon Trackers to the main bar
    - Moved Command Demon and Summon Dreadstalkers CD trackers to the center
    - Fixed Spell ID for Shadowflame
    - Thal'kiel's Consumption will now flash when you have specific numbers of demons active (read below)

Destruction

- Reduced the size of Empowered Life Tap and Shadowflame/Conflagrate icons by 15%
    - Fixed Wreak Havoc spell ID

NEW: Demonology now makes use of a unique counter system designed to track when and how many demons you have summoned and assign them a value based on their health. Each demon is compared to the Wild Imps base health and the value changes based on how many multiples of health they are.

(IE: One single Wild Imp has 360k hp. Doomguard has 970k hp. Therefore the Doomguard is worth roughly 3 imps. Summoning one will add 3 points to the counter)

Using this counter system I can now add conditions to track when a set number of demons are active and suggest a time to use Thal'kiel's Consumption.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Any chance to add Demonic Empowerment into the Demonology rotation? I tried myself, just cant get the conditions correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will I need to get Elvui to have all the timers and icons be in the center of the screen like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Will I need to get Elvui to have all the timers and icons be in the center of the screen like that?
    The timers and icons are tellmewhen. Elvui is just the interface

UPDATE 3/4/17

General

- Life Tap will now be suggested at 45% mana instead of 65%. Notifications have been adjusted
    - Mana bar will no longer show a value until under 100%

Affliction

- Unstable Affliction priorities have been changed and will now suggest to chain cast when able
    - Unstable Affliction will now show the next spell in the priority while casting
    - Reap Souls will now highlight when at 3 or more stacks of Tormented Souls and when at least 2 or more Unstable Affliction debuffs are active
    - Debuff trackers no longer show 0 duration

Love the addon thanks for the updates.

UPDATE 3/23/27

General

- New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Tier Tracker has been added for T19 and T20 gear
    - Hidden Trackers have been reduced in size and moved

Demonology

- Fixed Command Demon cooldown bug that caused the spell to flash the remaining cooldown
    - Added Infernal's Meteor Strike to the Command Demon icon
    - Command Demon icon moved and replaced with a Meta Icon
    - Increased size of Shadowflame tracker

​​NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.