Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    It definitely seems a little punishing at 20%. But... that is, theoretically, what the PTR is for. Probably will see it get toned down.
    Ideally it should get toned down to 5%-10% max.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Volcanic says hello.
    Volcanic is light-years better than taking 20% off your max hp PER MOB DEATH.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    Ideally it should get toned down to 5%-10% max.

- - - Updated - - -

Volcanic is light-years better than taking 20% off your max hp PER MOB DEATH.
    Over 4 seconds. Don't mass AoE everything at the same time, and it's honestly pretty trivial.

Idk, as a higher ilvl healer, I'd be happy with something like this in the 2nd row of affixes. As is, some combinations basically require no healing, even at 12+ levels.

You can't chain pull with bolstering, necrotic, etc. This would sort of be something similar.

On PTR this is completely countered by fighter chow. Just have to make sure it's always up. Although I'm not sure if they're gonna leave it in.

I'd like to see the following affix that will primary affect dps:

"Haunted - When slain, non-boss enemies spawn a ghost at the location of the player responsible for the kill, fixating on that player. Only the affected player can see the ghost."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post

"Haunted - When slain, non-boss enemies spawn a ghost at the location of the player responsible for the kill, fixating on that player. Only the affected player can see the ghost."
    I like it. Likelihood that it will fixate melees is rather high due to their high attack speed. Would finally be something that also affects them. And to counter the "skittish" argument: I've not seen a melee do anything different at all because of it, so no, this one does not affect melees more than ranged.

Edit: I find OT to be interesting. It limits the speed, but not as drastically as bolstering. However, together with necrotic, this must be a bitch.

I'm already excited for Teeming-Bursting-Fortified.

- - - Updated - - -

It's gonna be like 4th of July with all dem fireworks.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! Your wicked mind! I like!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

This is such a bizarre idea and I have no idea if it would work - but I fucking love it