Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Leftists of MMO-C have usually struck me as fairly intelligent and reasonable people, but I can see now it's only when things tip in their favor.

The fact that I can see so many of you either being aloof about this or flat out defending it tells me you are just as lost as the right wing you hate.

Good luck to you, guys. Good luck to your future as professional dirt bags like everyone else who has lost their way in this election.

This is why you lost the election to someone as ludicrous as Trump, because of pseudo-intellectual and pissbaby antics like this. Pat yourselves on the back. You played yourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm finding it funny people are apparently surprised a 10-yr-old boy isn't interested in political pageantry. Of course he's bored!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Here is some good news: she reportedly got fired as a writer for SNL!
    What's really funny is how the PC crowd goes after people's jobs when someone says something on Twitter that the PC crowd doesn't like and now the right is doing it.

Sad really.....

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanActual View Post
    Leftists of MMO-C have usually struck me as fairly intelligent and reasonable people, but I can see now it's only when things tip in their favor.

The fact that I can see so many of you either being aloof about this or flat out defending it tells me you are just as lost as the right wing you hate.

Good luck to you, guys. Good luck to your future as professional dirt bags like everyone else who has lost their way in this election.

This is why you lost the election to someone as ludicrous as Trump, because of pseudo-intellectual and pissbaby antics like this. Pat yourselves on the back. You played yourselves.
    Oh look at the concern troll who claims here, contrary to all the evidence that, HRC lost the election because the left is too crude!

Ignore the fact that the Pussy Grabber mocked a disabled person, called Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals, said women need to be treated "like shit", spread the racist lie that Obama wasn't born in the US, boasted about sexual assault and grabbing pussy, and much, much more.

Of course, this is just the millionth bogus claim plagiarizing the format of "HRC lost because <insert thing that you don't like about the left here>" from someone too lazy to make a proper argument.

And btw, the reason HRC lost is because of Comey, go read some actual scientific analysis of the results.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Katie Rich of ‘S.N.L.’ Is Suspended for Tweet Mocking Barron Trump
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/a...weet.html?_r=0

Katie Rich, a writer for “Saturday Night Live,” has been suspended from her position at that show following a widely criticized post she made Friday on her personal Twitter account in which she mocked Barron Trump, the 10-year-old son of President Donald J. Trump.
    She was suspended immediately after her tweet, and her suspension is indefinite, according to someone familiar with the plans at “S.N.L.,” who was not authorized by NBC to comment on personnel matters.
    That tweet on Friday, during Mr. Trump’s inauguration ceremony, drew widespread condemnation, and Ms. Rich subsequently deleted the post (which said “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter”) and deactivated her Twitter account. Her name did not appear in the closing credits of “Saturday Night Live” in its broadcast on Saturday.
    On Monday afternoon, Ms. Rich reactivated her account and posted a message that said: “I sincerely apologize for the insensitive tweet. I deeply regret my actions & offensive words. It was inexcusable & I’m so sorry.”
    The suspension of Ms. Rich, who was hired to join “S.N.L.” at the end of 2013, comes at a delicate time for the program, when it has felt emboldened to lampoon Mr. Trump but has faced his swift retaliation on Twitter.
    Following the show’s broadcast of Jan. 14, in which the actor Alec Baldwin played Mr. Trump in a parody of his news conference from earlier that week, Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter the following day:
    “NBC News is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!”
    Mr. Trump made no public comments about Saturday’s show, in which Mr. Baldwin did not appear. NBC said on Monday that Mr. Baldwin will host “Saturday Night Live” on Feb. 11 and appear throughout that program.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Oh look at the concern troll who claims here, contrary to all the evidence that, HRC lost the election because the left is too crude!
    Hillary lost the election because she formed a campaign based on alienating the largest voting population of the US.

All that aside, Barron is a 10 year old child. He is not his father, and he has done nothing to indicate he even remotely deserves the vitrol of the left. Attack Trump all you want, but going after a child is pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Yes, we should follow the fine example set by Republican's the last 8 years regarding commentaries on the President's immediate family.
    Translation: Someone else acts like an asshole, which gives me a free pass.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Hillary lost the election because she formed a campaign based on alienating the largest voting population of the US.

All that aside, Barron is a 10 year old child. He is not his father, and he has done nothing to indicate he even remotely deserves the vitrol of the left. Attack Trump all you want, but going after a child is pathetic.
    Nope, she didn't.

Pussy Grabber insulted women, Mexicans, military families, blacks, Muslims, and more.

If the election has taught us anything, it's that insults don't matter, so your argument is pure nonsense.

It was a joke so stop being so butthurt, snowflake.

LOL.

"Vitriol of the left."

You mean that one SNL writer and a Youtuber? Jesus christ you guys. Do you REALLY not see that you're using the literal exact same argumentative tactics as the SJWs you malign?

Two people saying a thing, one of which was nothing but "He looks like a bratty kid," and you turn it into 'OMG HARASSMENT. VIOLENCE UPON BARRON. THE LEFT AGAINST A 10 YEAR OLD."

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we should follow the fine example set by Republican's the last 8 years regarding commentaries on the President's immediate family.
    LOL too true, I've heard so many terrible things said about Michelle Obama

But honestly knocking a 10yr about being bored/tired late at night and/or during a long-boring procedure isn't really the best, there will be tons of better examples to make fun of Trump's family for...just give it time
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Translation: Someone else acts like an asshole, which gives me a free pass.
    Nobody cared when people talked about Obama's children, and she made a joke, not a personal attack.
    It's not something I would be doing, but I wouldn't get my panties twisted over it. This will happen a lot more in the future.

Or how they viciously attacked Chelsea Clinton over her looks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Nobody cared when people talked about Obama's children, and she made a joke, not a personal attack.
    It's not something I would be doing, but I wouldn't get my panties twisted over it. This will happen a lot more in the future.
    Hey, they need their safe spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Really sad... They claim Trump is the one spreading hate yet the people that critize him are the ones spreading it themselves.
    Agreed. I'm not a fan of Trump but acting as poorly as he does reflects badly on them, one side or the other needs to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol Trumpettes triggered at a shitty joke.

Love it. You surely don't look exactly like the SJWs you malign. Nope.

The Jesse Cox part is especially funny since it was clear he was talking about spoiled brat kids in general.

But I'm sure nobody here has ever thought to themselves that a child was a spoiled brat before.

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE. Nothing will show the rest of the world that we're against PC culture by acting exactly like them and getting ourselves into a frothing rage over the most trivial of bullshit literally every time it happens or we even imagine it happening.

There's an incredibly high chance, based on his wealth as well a who his father is, that Barron Turnip WILL grow up to be a spoiled brat.
    If you educate yourself on the subject, all media knows children are off limits, just like the reporter who got shit canned for attacking Obama's children, would you poke fun of Obama supporters in the same regard? You're such a nice guy to think it's ok to verbally harass children.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    wrong - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ce582c40f03d

If you educate yourself on the subject, all media knows children are off limits, just like the reporter who got shit canned for attacking Obama's children, would you poke fun of Obama supporters in the same regard? You're such a nice guy to think it's ok to verbally harass children.
    Barron Trump was not verbally harassed. You can stop lying at any point now.

One person made a tweet about him on the internet.

If Obama's kids were insulted and all of his followers started acting like absolute fucking retards and pretended that it was the end of the world, I would also call them idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Barron Trump was not verbally harassed. You can stop lying at any point now.

One person made a tweet about him on the internet.

If Obama's kids were insulted and all of his followers started acting like absolute fucking retards and pretended that it was the end of the world, I would also call them idiots.
    Talking shit about someone in a forum that can be read around the word, is harassment, sorry but you're wrong as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Talking shit about someone in a forum that can be read around the word, is harassment, sorry but you're wrong as usual.
    No, it's actually not. But you can continue to try and change the definition of words.

What other group has a habit of doing that?

Hmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Nope, she didn't.

Pussy Grabber insulted women, Mexicans, military families, blacks, Muslims, and more.
    Not the largest voting population in the USA, buttercup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    LOL too true, I've heard so many terrible things said about Michelle Obama
    Michelle Obama isn't a child.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Agreed. I'm not a fan of Trump but acting as poorly as he does reflects badly on them, one side or the other needs to grow up.
    Also this:
    "When they go low, we go high." Wait, nevermind, we go low too. Its more fun.

Deleted
    Think its unnecessary with attacks and comments like that against kids imo.

Then again, I wonder all that is up to arms about the attack against Barron also did that when right-wingers attacked Obama's daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    Katie Rich of ‘S.N.L.’ Is Suspended for Tweet Mocking Barron Trump
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/a...weet.html?_r=0

But I thought twitter only banned conservatives