Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Not the largest voting population in the USA, buttercup.
    Deplorables = 50% of Trump voters = 31M.
    Pussy grabbing = 53% of all voters = 73M.

So your phony argument about all these sensitive feelings being wounded by Clinton is totally bogus.

Insults don't matter, so get over it, snowflake. Or get a safe space.

SNL writer does bad joke about president's son and she's fired. Reality TV host brags about sexually assaulting women / dating underage females and he's elected president.

'Merica ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-01-24 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    It illustrates the hypocrisy on both sides. Those on the right acting indignant with rage who did nothing when comments were made about Obama’s children, those on the left defending the very actions that they were condemning when the situation was reversed (all the more damning after the previously mentioned “high road” statement from Clinton during the election). Members on both sides are completely full of shit on this one.

And, at the end of the day, insulting/mocking the child of someone you disagree with is in poor taste. An adult picking on a child over something they have no control over is in poor taste. Sure, you are free to say it, and I’ll defend your right to say it. But I’ll defend my right to say it is petty, juvenile, and in poor taste and defend the fact that there may be consequences to you saying it.
    Agreed. The first thing I thought of was when this happened to Obama's children during the first term. It was poor form then, and is so now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    SNL writer does bad joke about president's son & she's fired. Reality TV host brags about sexually assaulting women and he's elected president.

'Merica ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'll say it again, same as before. He owns that beauty pageant and you know women that want to win, also groupies He is a rich and famous person after all.
    And no, that was not a "JOKE" or a "BAD JOKE" it was pure hate and political bias from a leftist ideologue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm really not interested in accommodating your personal conspiracy theories.
    But you love conspiracy theories when it comes from SJW, leftist, BLM and feminists. Only pointing that out.

Also the fact you didn't read your own links is funny and is it really hard for you to do some homework, nah let's just default to CIA tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the links. You're just insisting on an unreasonable standard based on your own paranoid and erroneous beliefs.
    Like what?
    I read them and they don't count for jack. But then again this is coming from someone that sides with people that whine about taken out of context speech about the guy with the creepy hand and oh, Trump is making fun of retards.
    But yet I keep seeing the left claiming Barron is retarded. Screw you.

I'm done with you and your crap today. Don't attack or belittle someone's kids, end of story!!!!!!!!

Underage children of politicians should be left alone. Once they become adults and put themselves into the public view, then all bets are off.

Leave Barron alone.

But, the conservatives need to remember what they did to Chelsea Clinton before they start acting all indignant.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

If only everyone who shat hate all over Twitter could be as swiftly sanctioned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Right, because Trump never attacks people. Nope. Never.
    inb4 harassing teenage girls during his stint with beauty pageants

Did he ever verbally and emotionally harass 10 year old children?

10 years old.

not 17 1/2, pretty much close to adulthood...

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    But I thought twitter only banned conservatives
    There is a difference between targeting and only, I don't think I ever heard anyone say "only". Kind of like these forums, there is a certain mod who targets conservatives but he doesn't only infract conservatives.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Underage children of politicians should be left alone. Once they become adults and put themselves into the public view, then all bets are off.

Leave Barron alone.

But, the conservatives need to remember what they did to Chelsea Clinton before they start acting all indignant.
    Hi, I'm 23. What happened with Chelsea Clinton? I have no recollection of this. I vaguely know that that's Hillary's daughter, but that's it.
    Thanks

Funny when people who spend every day using term "SJW" to denigrate anybody who tries to stand up for anybody find themselves on the other side of the argument.

"Stop trying to stifle peoples freedom of speech".

"We don't care about political correctness"

etc. etc. etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Hi, I'm 23. What happened with Chelsea Clinton? I have no recollection of this. I vaguely know that that's Hillary's daughter, but that's it.
    Thanks
    While Bill Clinton was president she was attacked by certain media personalities over her looks etc. She was about 13 at the time.

Thanks
    She was mercilessly attacked for being "ugly". She was barely a teenager at the time.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I don't think they where hateful... They arn't wrong. Seems more literal, or observant over being hateful, or in spite.He looked -REALLY- bored and not very interested on Election night when he was on stage with Trump's message that he had won the election.
    He literally said in the tweet "I HATE Barron Trump" you dumb motherfucker.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-24 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People used to Savage Chelsea Clinton because she had braces and was kind of ugly, even on late night talk shows....... And remember when they caught Obamas daughter smoking a joint at music festival and called Obama and Michelle "bad parents"?

Yeah, I member.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    She was mercilessly attacked for being "ugly". She was barely a teenager at the time.
    eww gross, f*** that. I would go so far as to say leave children of politicians alone regardless of age, unless they come out publically and want to be involved in politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Funny when people who spend every day using term "SJW" to denigrate anybody who tries to stand up for anybody find themselves on the other side of the argument.

"Stop trying to stifle peoples freedom of speech".

"We don't care about political correctness"

etc. etc. etc.

- - - Updated - - -

While Bill Clinton was president she was attacked by certain media personalities over her looks etc. She was about 13 at the time.
    Yeah no, that's equally abhorrent

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Right, because Trump never attacks people. Nope. Never.
    Has he attacked children? I haven't heard of any, if he has it is been news to me.

Thanks
    Rush Limbaugh called Chelsea the "White House dog" on his TV show when she was 13.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Oh look at the concern troll who claims here, contrary to all the evidence that, HRC lost the election because the left is too crude!

Ignore the fact that the Pussy Grabber mocked a disabled person, called Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals, said women need to be treated "like shit", spread the racist lie that Obama wasn't born in the US, boasted about sexual assault and grabbing pussy, and much, much more.

Of course, this is just the millionth bogus claim plagiarizing the format of "HRC lost because <insert thing that you don't like about the left here>" from someone too lazy to make a proper argument.

And btw, the reason HRC lost is because of Comey, go read some actual scientific analysis of the results.
    Whatever you need to tell yourself, buckeroo. Keep flinging shit back and forth. It's super effective, as you can so clearly tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comedians just trying to be cool and edgy going after a 10 year old.
    Just makes them look pathetic.

Also what 10 year old wouldn't be bored AF at a presidential inauguration?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Rush Limbaugh called Chelsea the "White House dog" on his TV show when she was 13.
    Thats pretty fucking sad. Wether you're democrat or republican, attacking a little kid because of their parents is pathetic.