Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    Shame you couldn't teach your son to spell.
    So what? is it such a necessary thing to learn in life? Only thing that matters is how much money you have, it is the measure of success not some high score on a test made by people who knows well more than the rest of the society

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    /sigh...

Where's the downvote option?
    retweet

10char

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    So what? is it such a necessary thing to learn in life? Only thing that matters is how much money you have, it is the measure of success not some high score on a test made by people who knows well more than the rest of the society
    PLEASE start growing your own medicine.

Could you keep a blog about it ? With symptoms, photos, etc ?

Deleted
    The only worthwhile profession is youtube sensation or croc wrestler. The pillars of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Authary View Post
    PLEASE start growing your own medicine.

Could you keep a blog about it ? With symptoms, photos, etc ?
    if only i am allowed to, i would grow many many things. We could test it out on some animals then aye? or use humans for that children perhaps

if only i am allowed to, i would grow many many things. We could test it out on some animals then aye? or use humans for that children perhaps
    You give off the impression that you don't actually care about laws and yet you post this. I am now confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You give off the impression that you don't actually care about laws and yet you post this. I am now confused.
    I actually dont care bit about laws. Yet it is forced upon me that you shall not kill you shall not smoke weed you shall not party and all that crap otherwise we gonna knock your door. We have a hitler here. Well i am being forced into behaving in a particular way.Thanks to our great world wide leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Trust me if i wouldnt be sent into prison not that i care about that i wouldnt give a crap about someones law. Kında seems confused but trust me it is stupid to follow someones laws. It is stupid enough that we follow a indirect democracy. Why would someone give another rights to legislate? Are we as a society that dumb or that insensitive? lots lots can go there but nvm

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Being able to read and write? Nah, not important at all.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

it's almost like, if you don't value teachers, you would need some way to self educate...

I actually dont care bit about laws. Yet it is forced upon me that you shall not kill you shall not smoke weed you shall not party and all that crap otherwise we gonna knock your door. We have a hitler here. Well i am being forced into behaving in a particular way.Thanks to our great world wide leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Trust me if i wouldnt be sent into prison not that i care about that i wouldnt give a crap about someones law. Kında seems confused but trust me it is stupid to follow someones laws. It is stupid enough that we follow a indirect democracy. Why would someone give another rights to legislate? Are we as a society that dumb or that insensitive? lots lots can go there but nvm
    'If I wouldn't be sent to prison, I wouldn't care about laws.' So basically, if there were no laws, you wouldn't obey them. Wow. That's a bold stance you've got there.

This proto-anarchy is cute and all, but the only reason you have this platform to say these things is because we do have a society with laws and teachers and doctors and all the things you hate. By all means, go drop off the grid and live in a desert somewhere, but don't expect people to take you seriously if you complain about everything that you're currently taking advantage of.

Who cares about that? do you know any writer in person? most probably no what is the point you are already speaking a mother language which you can learn from your birth parents...You can learn to read and write from your parents if not get a book and be done with it... you wont have to use it for the most of the time. Do you read the documents that bank gives you and asks you to sign? Most people dont... money is the measure of the success notting else.

I wish i could start over and skipped the part where my dad and my mother sent me to school and instead start selling something on the way streets and such. I believe i could pull it off with hardworking at least i used to work from 5 am to 01 am and keep going till i got enough money to cover my life and establish a political party con the people address their values and such get elected and build a wall maybe suramans wall

Who cares about that? do you know any writer in person? most probably no what is the point you are already speaking a mother language which you can learn from your birth parents...You can learn to read and write from your parents if not get a book and be done with it... you wont have to use it for the most of the time. Do you read the documents that bank gives you and asks you to sign? Most people dont... money is the measure of the success notting else.

I wish i could start over and skipped the part where my dad and my mother sent me to school and instead start selling something on the way streets and such. I believe i could pull it off with hardworking at least i used to work from 5 am to 01 am and keep going till i got enough money to cover my life and establish a political party con the people address their values and such get elected and build a wall maybe suramans wall
    My wife is a writer. she actually makes quite a lot of money doing it too. so you know, pretty useless stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    My wife is a writer. she actually makes quite a lot of money doing it too. so you know, pretty useless stuff...
    May we look at how she contributes to the society she is in now? Lets open another topic and see how well it is written to whom it address.

May we look at how she contributes to the society she is in now? Lets open another topic and see how well it is written to whom it address.
    she actually works for Abbott nutrition ensuring (ha) that the information about their products is correct and informative to consumers so they choose the right product for their health and the health of their children. Abbott produces nutrition products that are the most trusted in the world and are often supplied to 3rd world countries for relief efforts. They also spend millions on research that they openly share to help provide healthy nutrition around the world. so ya that's how she contributes, and I'm not opening another thread to discuss it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can spot the Trump voters a mile away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    she actually works for Abbott nutrition ensuring (ha) that the information about their products is correct and informative to consumers so they choose the right product for their health and the health of their children. Abbott produces nutrition products that are the most trusted in the world and are often supplied to 3rd world countries for relief efforts. They also spend millions on research that they openly share to help provide healthy nutrition around the world. so ya that's how she contributes, and I'm not opening another thread to discuss it.
    OH MY we needed someone to inform us about what we eat and the nutritional facts behind our food. Thank Lord you are genius you wife that is

OH MY we needed someone to inform us about what we eat and the nutritional facts behind our food. Thank Lord you are genius you wife that is
    ...yeah, see, you think you're being sarcastic, but that's actually pretty fucking important.

...forget it this is a waste of time.

7+ Year Old Account
    This guy procreated.

Alternative news reporter seems to be a pretty lucrative job nowadays.